The jews dont want you to know that Kratom is superior to Alcohol

The jews dont want you to know that Kratom is superior to Alcohol

Attached: kratom-tea-powder-capsule-green-1296x728-header.jpg (1155x648, 256.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qco3PAXy6w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kratom is super addictive and kratom withdrawals are just as bad if not worse than alcohol withdrawals.

enjoy getting hooked on it and then waking up in the morning shaking and throwing up drinking kratom and vomiting it up again trying to keep down enough to start functioning... exactly like an alcoholic

Ive been on the shit for 8 years fag, I have coffee, take a shit and smoke a bowl before hitting the kratom. wtf you talking about

You are probably just a degenerate and have little to no self control. Seriously, kratom is weak as fuck and easy to enjoy weeks at a time.
Why do all these retards never wean off. Its like they don't understand the most elementary way of not going into withdraws. Never gets mentioned. You can take just enough to not feel sick and not get "high", most people are just faggots who need to be fucked up 24/7 because they are retarded and have nothing better to do.

Proverbs 31:6-7
youtu.be/Qco3PAXy6w4

>i have to wake up and take three drugs before I can function

>coffee and weed are drugs

Attached: edededdede.jpg (720x673, 44.01K)

you forgot the sugar that this faggot indisputably adds to his coffee.

no, it's not. just stop.. kratom replaced an opiod problem I had and saved my life.

>coffee and weed aren't drugs

You're going to OD on your "not drugs"

kek, retard.

Attached: 1599891578171.jpg (681x680, 64.07K)

Caffeine and THC are both drugs

kratom is only marginally better than heroin
drug addicts will not be allowed in the ethnostate

>Caffeine is a stimulant
>Tetrahydrocannabinol is a psychoactive

Me too. I stopped shooting dope in March, 2019 when coronavirus began to roll out. Was sick as a miserable dog for 5 days, couldn't sleep and just rolled around in my sweat soaked bed with a fever, and pins and needles aching through my joints. On the 5th day I went to the head shop and bought some kratom, ate it, and managed to get a couple of hours of sleep. I've used it off and on since, but don't get dope sick anymore so I don't need to take it.

bros i have injected to many marihuana what do

ur trans now, sorry. :^)

i'm sure it works to get off heroin, but all I'm suggesting is if your looking to start doing recreational drugs don't go balls deep into kratom or your going to get withdrawls on the level of heroin withdrawals

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

I bought this shit and tried all kinds of doses 2-8g on an empty stomach and it does dogshit for me.
Anyone that pitches this shit to you as a miracle drug should be laughed at in their faces.

Better than alcohol, but still just another thing that makes you numb, detached and unable to something actually productive

at the amount it takes to actually feel it it becomes cardiotoxic

subtle enough for people to take the bait

doesnt that shit make you lose hair??

tried it, tasted shit, barely a buzz

id rather use good drugs

what a fucking loser. you sound poor and stupid

prove it

Attached: 234235432.jpg (540x674, 56.46K)

White kratom is more like caffeine. No buzz, just an energy boost