You will never be a real empire. You have no economy, no human rights, no technological prowess. You are a drunken...

You will never be a real empire. You have no economy, no human rights, no technological prowess. You are a drunken, violent ape exhibit, twisted by 70 year old propaganda and baseless machismo into a crude mockery of a coherent political ideology. World leaders mock you. Your own citizens are disgusted and ashamed of you, and your “allies” laugh at your Neanderthal existence.

All civilized nations are utterly repulsed by you and the crumbling shithole you call an empire. Whenever Russia tries to move beyond the early 20th century, it’s servile, inbred potato-farming population inevitability manage to fuck it up, and latch onto the most psychotic, obviously corrupt strongman they can find, like a battered housewife. The ex-Warsaw pact dumps the size of Rhode Island which do tolerate you will turn tail the second they realize the only benefits are a currency worth less than toilet paper, and a bunch of free Ladas with borscht heaters in place of cupholders.

You will never rule the world, let alone Europe. You wrench out a fake smile each morning and tell yourself it’s going to be хopoшo, but inside you feel the desperation creeping in like a weed, crushing you under the weight of a collapsing ruble and countless generations of cumulative fetal alcohol syndrome.

Eventually, it will become too much to bear - the Russian Federation will implode, your pathetic economy will buckle under sanctions, and one strongman will topple another. Your citizens will flee, heartbroken but relieved they no longer have to live in unbearable poverty and misery, even if that means catching the cum of Western tourists for a fiver. Every country you once clasped in your hairy, apish claws will be renamed, its peoples free. Historians will dismiss you as a bumbling, discount Hitler. And all that will remain of your legacy is a 6.6 million square mile patch of icy mud that is unmistakably poor.

This is your fate, this is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1618991391481.png (1200x800, 20.72K)

Attached: 1646084944549.png (1100x900, 268.39K)

You will never be a real Great Power. You have no historical accomplishments, you have no modern military, you have no future. You are a degenerate keptocracy twisted by vodka and corruption into a crude mockery of a nation state.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your Adversaries are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “Allies” laugh at your pathetic displays of strength behind closed doors.

Nations are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of civilization have allowed countries to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even when you have managed to “pass” you looked uncanny and unnatural to other nations. Your political structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a successful western company to invest in you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your deranged, violent ambitions.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every morning and tell yourself RUSSIA STRONK, but deep inside you feel the demographic collapse creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the weight of your own mediocrity and despair.

Attached: 2CBD39F8-552F-4CDF-B6EB-214722B27F06.jpg (604x603, 119.9K)

I pray for the immediate dismanting of Russia. I curse Russia as a country, but I bless every Russian person and wish them happy gulag avoidance day!

>

Attached: 1646052637948.jpg (360x479, 36.94K)

Shut up Brazil 2, you are nothing.

Attached: FVn9ktC.png (1305x946, 180.2K)

You will never be white

The left can't meme

Attached: 1647229113160.png (800x800, 98.83K)

Is that all you shitposting fucks can do? Ukraine was (and is) on its way to becoming like the rest of Eastern Europe, regardless of Rusia Monke's retarded chimpout and your "GAYTO" shilling. You are playing with dolls in your mind. Eastern Europe, WITHIN the EU and NATO, does not have the level of kike problems that you mutts do.

Imagine buying the western propaganda. Russia is doing remarkably well considering the amount of weapons, money, and intel the Jews have given to Ukraine. Kiev is besieged, the eastern pocket is almost crushed, the entire Odessa defenders are being tied down by just 5000 Russian navy men, and Mariupol is close to taken. Russia is making constant advances. There is no changes needed except for maybe just don’t invade during the Rasputina season. That’s it. The terrain is the most difficult challenge for Russian armored tactics but despite this Russia is still winning.

Attached: 1647342055216m.jpg (1024x960, 83.44K)

>You will never be a real empire. You have no economy, no human rights, no technological prowess. You are a drunken, violent ape exhibit, twisted by 70 year old propaganda and baseless machismo into a crude mockery of a coherent political ideology. World leaders mock you. Your own citizens are disgusted and ashamed of you, and your “allies” laugh at your Neanderthal existence.

>All civilized nations are utterly repulsed by you and the crumbling shithole you call an empire. Whenever Russia tries to move beyond the early 20th century, it’s servile, inbred potato-farming population inevitability manage to fuck it up, and latch onto the most psychotic, obviously corrupt strongman they can find, like a battered housewife. The ex-Warsaw pact dumps the size of Rhode Island which do tolerate you will turn tail the second they realize the only benefits are a currency worth less than toilet paper, and a bunch of free Ladas with borscht heaters in place of cupholders.

>You will never rule the world, let alone Europe. You wrench out a fake smile each morning and tell yourself it’s going to be хopoшo, but inside you feel the desperation creeping in like a weed, crushing you under the weight of a collapsing ruble and countless generations of cumulative fetal alcohol syndrome.

>Eventually, it will become too much to bear - the Russian Federation will implode, your pathetic economy will buckle under sanctions, and one strongman will topple another. Your citizens will flee, heartbroken but relieved they no longer have to live in unbearable poverty and misery, even if that means catching the cum of Western tourists for a fiver. Every country you once clasped in your hairy, apish claws will be renamed, its peoples free. Historians will dismiss you as a bumbling, discount Hitler. And all that will remain of your legacy is a 6.6 million square mile patch of icy mud that is unmistakably poor.

>This is your fate, this is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1647547816747.png (578x632, 325.7K)

All of you niggers, get a life.

and please stop being niggers

Russia bugmen half-breeds fought with the niggers against Rhodesia. They should be gassed for that alone.

>flag

fuck amerimutts

>Does not live in Europe
>Has never even heard of Ukraine until a month ago
>Television tells him to hate a country he has never spent more than five minutes thinking about
>Goes online and cheers for the death and destruction of people he has never met
>Anytime someone points out how stupid he is being he calls them an enemy agent

Who give a shit about that I want to believe that Putin will launch nuke just bc fuck everyone I guess and watching fag like you and me waste time on here writing long ass paragraph that mean nothing and only triggered some other Ivan that shill Putin so hard I love watching fag that care so much about stuff like this. why are you like this why am I like this using your time trying to get someone butt hurt on the internet and why am I like watching you fag do it why am I writing this am I retarded this feel like it counter my point or something like that

I clicked on this thread assuming a polish person made it.
Oh well.

Attached: 1647558938443.png (1528x1184, 51.4K)

I will brutally raped your mothers asshole

>doesn't know there was a literal RUSSIAN EMPIRE
>posts meme copypasta but it's not historically accurate and is actually cringe
American education

Is it bc you are a nigger fucking mutt

judging by the amount of seethe in this thread I think it's safe to say that this struck a nerve

>guys russia is doing really really well they've already captured a bunch of shitty little villages and wheat fields and they only needed to sustain as many casualties in 20 days as america sustained in 20 years to do it trust me bro russia is doing so well