Why do MAGA-types cry about gas prices so much?

Why do MAGA-types cry about gas prices so much?

Attached: 1647554139276.jpg (697x500, 159.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfFmlJfhowc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1slide thread.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

They cut rich people's taxes and defunded the government, so now we have inflation from money printing. Duh. I hate right-wingers, man. They bitch about every problem they cause and blame "muh democrats" or whatever.

Imagine thinking only "MAGA" types are complaining about gas prices. What a fucking Chud

Biden is saying inflation is caused by companies being greedy even though producer prices are rising faster than consumer prices.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfFmlJfhowc

ohhh lets fucking worry about the ukrainians when our own house is on fire, fuck off you dumb cunt

shut up shizo

Because in Red states gas is over 3 fucking dollars.

Attached: IMG_2076.jpg (572x620, 132.72K)

Because they drives stupid big trucks

>MAGA
Trump mindfuck them good if they still fear him.

you are responding to a bot or a shill

Because its something that actually affects them. Should be obvious. Maybe the Ukrainians should take one for the team and surrender. The only winner here is China.

I don't subscribe to a single political ideology, and I don't like paying more at the pump for globalist bullshit that isn't my problem. I enjoy driving my truck, and do not wish to pay more to do so.

The one on the right affects their lives directly, the one on the left doesnt. Why should the average mutt give a fuck about your yearly slav infighting? It happens every 10 to 20 years anyway, its like giving a shit about arabs killing each other 24/7.

Unlike you, people have lives to live.

>you can’t complain about bad policy until there is world peace.
Lol. Run with this narrative, dems. Tell the working class to suck it.

You’re doing great!

i truly do not give a fuck about ukraine or russia
i care about muh gas prices and muh guns
i also dont care about the shift key or capitalising letters

Not my problem

>Markstein

Because they think it's green new deal eat the bugs Biden when really oil companies have more money and power than they'd ever admit because it throws off several of their white genocide narratives.

Imagine coming to Any Forums and not understanding anything about how inflation works fucking lmao.

Do you think the only political ideologies are Democrat and Republican? Being anti-globalist is an ideology.

>only the person who has it the worst is suffering
Imagine using utilitarianism to justify making the world as shitty as possible.

if you're posting a slide-thread warning at least post the other thread in question.

One is not my problem

I was rebuffing the MAGA thing, I understand this. I just want to drive my truck, man.

How are these two events even comparable or correlate to eachother?
Wat an offensively stupid political cartoon. Btw, carrying about high gas prices is apolitical, only mentally retarded city dwellers lack this amount of perspective.
I humored your repost bot thread. Your welcome and fuck you.