Disney CEO arrested for being a pedo

108 others, including a judge arrested for child trafficking. Hahahaha.

Attached: 20220317_235958.jpg (1242x1017, 113.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m7_2-BsBelI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/m7_2-BsBelI

CEO? Where does it say that?

took them long enough, it's been decades since they've been putting innuendo in kids movies

Holy shit this world is just fucked.

>“The three others, who were allegedly attempting to solicit a prostitute, were identified by Judd as Wilkason Fidele, 24, who worked at the Cosmic Restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Tomorrowland for four years; Shubham Malave, 27, who is on a visa citizenship from India and worked as a software developer for Disney; and Ralph Leese, 45, who spent nearly four years working in IT for Disney

It's a fucking slide thread.. Move along.

told you they kidnapped kids at disneyland and chopped the parents into burgers

It's just ordinary prostitution. Feminist and Religious whack jobs call it Human Trafficking to try and get public support for their sick attack against men.

least surprising news in a while

Sorry I forgot the other pedo
>“Xavier Jackson, 27, worked as a lifeguard at the Polynesian Resort for Walt Disney. Judd said Jackson sent inappropriate photos of himself and messages to an undercover detective who pretended to be a 14-year-old girl. He was charged with three counts of transmitting harmful material to a minor and one count of unlawful communication,”

user you best be careful for libel.

Why do white people do this?

How many Mickey suit wearers included

>Shubham Malave, 27, who is on a visa citizenship from India and worked as a software developer for Disney

>undercover detective who pretended to be a 14-year-old girl

So you have cops with nothing better to do than sending sexually attractive photos to lure men to "create" a crime.

Sounds like entrapment if there ever was such a thing.

It's a small world..

I've trolled feds posing as teenagers before.
I tell them I am going to send the hottest photos and then send pictures of knots in trees. If it has sap I say 'look how wet I am'

>Subhuman Malave
What I read while scrolling. The brain likes to take shortcuts.

That gives me a disney sequel idea.

Attached: 1550509608691.png (538x485, 484.86K)

jews =/= white people

>cosmic
>Cosmic
>>>Cosmic
>>>(((Cosmic)))
QFAGS ASSEMBLE

Attached: 1646648934648.png (680x782, 874.88K)

Yep.
A lot of cases get thrown out because the police don't state the age of the person they are pretending to be.
They are complete fucking spergs, just like the white knights here who think they are saving the world by making sure stacy the 16 year only has sex with the nigger runningback in their bottom ranked high school.

>just like the white knights here who think they are saving the world by making sure stacy the 16 year only has sex with the nigger runningback in their bottom ranked high school.

?

Inb4 the real pedoa put blame on the lesser pedos. We all know most of the pedos are Muhammed worshipping sandniggers.

>Wilkason Fidele
Do Americans use some kind of AI random generator to name their kids ?

>transmitting harmful material to a minor
>no minor
??

And the virtue signalling retards of pol fall for it every time.

>first time to go back to didney worl since I was a teen was 6ish years back
>immediately notice the many groups of EARLY-early teen (like13-14) girls unattended walking around dressed in literally almost no clothing. Their tops showed more than a standard bra; their shorts or skirts were barely covering their private parts.
>as I would walk around the kingdoms (that's the name of the different parks within, before someone spergs) with my family and keep seeing the same groups still unattended
>even Downtown Disney or whatever the fuck it's called now had groups just like this

I told people I knew this and all of them downplayed it. No matter what country, I have NEVER seen masses of 13-14 year old girls dressed like this and unattended anywhere I've been nor on film or in pictures.

>"but user, young teen girls always dressed like that"

No. They had less on than TikTok skanks and this was 6 years ago. Also, never seen young teen girls dressed like THIS in big groups (5-10) anywhere else.

GRANTED, I don't think I noticed them approach or be approached by any adults, but still.

Attached: 1646967212358m.jpg (1024x723, 163.97K)