Political implications?

Political implications?

Attached: IMG_20220317_235430_176.jpg (592x686, 66.1K)

500 million? on their way lol where are they now? 500m sounds steep bruv frfr

that's gonna take a lot of ammo.

Of shilling this for the third time in 3 hours? Shill kys

No link, fake news.

What?

Europe is unironically lost now. I do not want to know how it will look in 20 years. Even East European countries will get unrecognizable. RIP Europe.

500mln is literally half of all Africa, pls troll better.
If they're coming here, we should just go there and swap this exhausted land for their borderline untapped ones.

population of europe as of 2018 is ~750m
if that headline is real, I’m glad to be where I am

Well at least there just going to another 3rd world shit hole ...........I don't have a problem them entering Europe

Attached: Lal.gif (500x242, 785.7K)

>Europe is unironically lost now
except for poland, the last european nation.
and you hate it, because you're a fucking idiot that was brought up in a country who's pride is placed in being german.

And then the euros immigrate to the U.S.

Attached: 7AC8675D-0F4A-41B3-A53D-926007106798.gif (510x510, 568.75K)

things will get even WORSE

Nuclear war now? Please?

First: OP is a fag an fake bullshit of post
Second: It would be fucking impossible for the EU to allow this without resitance,it would start a revolution in europe

Fuck whoever that created that image

Attached: ni.png (1530x704, 1.62M)

Europeans need to flee to North America, after they arrive we'll set up a North American Pirates Association and sink any african migrant ships who try to enter the east and west coasts,

Poland? They are the country that will get globohomo'd first. Just look how they suck the Jewish dick. They youth is pretty westernized and it won't take much long before they mass-import niggers.

Attached: if-only.png (583x710, 330.27K)

>They are the country that will get globohomo'd first
how is that possible when all of europe is already globohomo'd except for poland.

Euro concerns are irrelevant to the demands of paymasters like soros. Be ready to sink ships and down airplanes. Let africa suffer under its own population burdens.