Is it bad to want to live with parents forever?

I am an autistic man whos 27 and has a hard time with adulting. I cant work for people, or save money. I spend it all. I am a bum essentially.

Attached: work stress.jpg (474x316, 16.84K)

I can do manual labor jobs at best, I am terrible at math and want to just be lazy.

I'm 24 and still live at home. I'm studying engineering, but I am pretty retarded and it's taking me a long time to finish this degree. I haven't given up though.

Why cant I do a job I learn for free online? I just hate getting up early commuting an hour to some shithole office and coming home late wasting my whole fucking day

how autistic are you exactly? debilitating autism or just "people give me anxiety" autism?

I barely care about those around me. So, I personally won't judge you either way.

Social anxiety, I cant be around normies with their office politics. I literally feel pain being around them. I wish for a life of material riches and being my own business owner building a name for myself and not working for a kike to buy another yacht.

I cant deal with passive agressive people or sarcasm. It doesnt register with me. I just dont like those type of people. I want to get the fuck away from them as fast as possible.

I feel ya there autismbro. I'm a tradesfag but that comes with its own version of office politics too. It's as if normies can't not impose their bullshit on others.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64.51K)

you can live with me user. the only payment that i require is your ass

Do the trades atleast have more white men than bitching minorities? is it any better than accounting?

same, good thing that with covid you can cover up the "longer time due to retard" part with the "muh covid was hard" excuse.

Attached: pepebirds.png (528x472, 124.75K)

Trades are full of old white boomers that hate their families and thus want to work 16 hour days to get out of their house, and expect the same of you. Also nearly everyone is addicted to some sort of drug. Also, every trades dude over the age of 40 has a broken back and shit knees. It's a miserable field honestly. Good pay if you're union but it's almost not worth it

>Is it bad to want to live with parents forever?
Unfortunately your parents won't live forever, which kind of sucks, but its part of growing up. Your parents also felt badly when theirs passed.
Even the most balanced person feels awful. My insurance agent cried like a baby when she told me her dad died, I understood.

You can avoid women and minorities (other than hispanics) but the white trash you'll be working around aren't much better

Ok so im not even gonna bother then with that. I already have back issues.

I get that but I have no idea how to work after their gone. I wont have money to survive in my expensive state and il be homeless.

This post hit me too hard OP. Glad to know there are frens like me out there.

No desire to ‘politic’ or kiss somebody’s ass to get a better job. No desire to fall into the keeping up with the Joneses ‘American Dream’. I view any conversation or activity that isn’t advancing my own interests as a complete waste of time.

I love getting some strange, but my autism has deteriorated to the point that I don’t even care to bullshit a woman into sleeping with me anymore.

Just work in a warehouse for the rest of your life. It's pretty comfy. Or a factory.
Warehouses are generally chill enough to let you wear earbuds, and factories are loud enough that it's actually required so in either case you don't have to talk to anyone.

Would trucking also fall in this category. I just hate being interuppted all the fucking time by some bill lumburgh boss. I just want to do my job.

>Adulting
For using that word alone i hate you. Please rope immediately. That aside, yes its bad, they wont live forever, you need to be able to handle your own affairs, like cleaning, shopping, dealing with paperwork and appointments, etc. Personally i dont work because i cant be arsed to get up in the morning, theres nothing left to consoom that would even be any fun, its all pozzed, so why bother. Just get gibs. As an official state certified retard, that ought to be easy for you, i had to apply my acting and deception talents. After that, just get drunk and shitpost all day every day. Nothing to it.

If you truly love your parents you'll move out. They've been looking forward to it since you turned 18 and every day of further disappointment is only driving them to an earlier grave.

Attached: 1643257494573.jpg (960x716, 67.4K)

You’re not autistic if you can’t save money. My autism only allows me to spend excessively when drunk. Are you an alcoholic?

You’re not autistic you’re low t.
Raise your testosterone and realize you’ve been just wasting your life.