Russia WILL lose and Any Forums WILL cope

Russia WILL lose and Any Forums WILL cope
>no territorial gain beyond 2021 de facto borders
>Russia will have to pay hundreds of billions in war reparations as a condition to withdraw sanctions, paid from confiscated central bank funds
>incalculable loss in military prestige
>pro-russian politicians in europe humiliated. massive move away from depending on russia
>thousands of dead soldiers and thousands of lost vehicles
>previously mildly pro-Russian Eastern Ukraine hates Russia for the rest of this century
>vatniks will try to pretend it's a win

Attached: 1621592414674.jpg (1024x601, 89.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n3oIY8Mysj4
washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/03/16/ukraine-combat-casualties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Capped to laugh at you when Zelensky surrenders

You won't do shit Poland. You haven't got the balls to surprise attack a weak and weary Russia as soon as the mud starts to dry up.

No balls.

Attached: Don't call it a gape it is the future you chose.png (888x999, 747.74K)

youtu.be/n3oIY8Mysj4

If by surrender you mean giving Ukraine to Russian control that's never going to happen. Russian army has lost the initiative. At this point they either start nuking Ukraine or slowly get defeated conventionally.

It's going to end with a peace agreement that solidifies de facto pre-war borders + promise to not join NATO (completely meaningless as they wouldn't be let in anyway).
as long as we have no nukes attacking Russia would be stupid, we have no defense against that.

Capped again for the inevitable Polish salt threads.

The only way Putin could win this shit is if all the "operation" took at maximum one week. Now is too late, all the globohomo is full engaged to ruin Russia for ever.

you polish are so fucking pathetic its insane. all you people have done for the past three weeks is cry on the internet like pathetic little bitches. makes me realise why your people have just been constantly raped, pillaged and conquered for the last millennium. so weak and docile. every single pole right no just sooking like a bitch whilst refusing to actually fight or do anything physical tangible

>The virus is deadly, look at these meaningless videos out of China
>The injection is deadly, it will cause mass death
>Trump will beat Biden
>The Election will be overturned
>Russia won't invade
>Russia will win and Putin will give me a GF - YOU ARE HERE
nu/pol/ is garbage flooded with spergs and groyper spics. 2016 destroyed this board and now it's probably majority non-whites, that's why the takes for the past 6 years are so shit, because white men are the lifeblood of something quality.
And these pathetic dumb vile browncel manlets think it's an injustice that women want nothing to do with them.

Attached: NUPOL_3024023.png (1860x1538, 1.03M)

S-A-G-E-
And
G.A.Y
E
If I were a Pole I wouldn't be barking the way some of the lefty Poles and Balts currently do because if the worst comes, NATO is going to use your nations as the battleground to fight Russia.

it will be russias weimar republic moment, the bear rises from the ashes...

Hasn't happened in over 100 years, won't happen this time either.

Hit the nail on the head.

Attached: Reward Dead Or Alive Or Dead Only - The Hung By The Neck Until Dead - The Globalist NWO And Henchmen - For Treason, Insurrection, Genocide, Corruption, NWO.jpg (2048x1536, 916.57K)

Zelensky will eat banan and /uhg will cope.

Attached: 1646613270350s.jpg (99x125, 1.94K)

Is the leftist denial that Russian soldiers are shit at war now going to die out?
We see it in WW2, we see it in 2022.

~150 000 dead (with lower bound underreporting factor) from the vax in the US, and the effects are just starting. Cancers and auto immune problems takes longer to kill people.
UK data already show the triple vax have 300% higher covid infection rate in the latest vaccine surveillance report.

>Now you will have my dick too
Fucking lost it

having a 1:20 kd isn’t exactly impressive

THIS IS IT.
THE FINALL COPE

Attached: 1647559585637.png (512x512, 506.24K)

Now I am starting to understand why Poland as a country always get exterminated and erased...

At least they can release their decades/centuries of butthurt thanks to this not so new situation but it won't change anything.

washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/03/16/ukraine-combat-casualties/ - ukrainans have lost more soldiers than russians

>hundreds of billions
Is anybody monitoring Sorrows, and how much money he's making from war, disease, and death?