/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #915

Prev: ▶Day 23
▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar17

▶Latest
>Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov was on a flight to Beijing, China on March 17, the plane turned around midway back to Moscow
>Russians report some limited progress in contested Mariupol, Izyum and Zarubijne
>Ships in Black Sea visible from Odesa
>Medvedev said the US had stoked "disgusting" Russophobia in an attempt to force Russia to its knees.
>Uzbekistan openly supports the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemns "military actions and agression"
>Chinese state media reporting Russian war crimes
>Ukrainian counter-offensive liberates a Kherson region town
>Putin says Russia must undergo a 'self-cleansing of society' to purge 'bastards and traitors' as thousands flee the country
>Kidnapped Melitopol mayor freed in prisoner exchange, 9 captured Russian soldiers exchanged for the mayor
>Russian media accuses Poland of being nazis that drag everyone into WW3
>China Praises Ukraine Resistance, Pledges Economic Support
>Russia destroys Mariupol theatre where civillians took shelter
>Ukraine MFA not backing down, still wants Crimea back
>Poland calls for NATO peace mission to help Ukraine
>Putin says Russia's military operation in Ukraine is a 'success'
>CCP China agrees to provide Russia with some economic and financial support + military transfers

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU
▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/s/strelkovii
▶INTELLIGENCE
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, new reports twice daily)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: file.png (828x1121, 327.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h6xTJ6Fdvag
youtu.be/gj7irIrmN0Q
files.catbox.moe/2gqfng.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=XMgXw8UPO_c&list=PLhi8LyW3tWTDFjD-TontN4mhHoi-Dcihh&index=1
letmegooglethat.com/?q=zimbabwe
twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1504595683738894336
youtu.be/Ya3XufguZMY
youtube.com/watch?v=lMss1CeHOiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ezechiel 21:30-31
youtu.be/h6xTJ6Fdvag

>Losing generals
>Axe your spook heads
>Claim you've got to purge the very soul of Russia from "disloyalists"
This is how all despots die

youtu.be/gj7irIrmN0Q
>russian are brainlets
who would have thought?

files.catbox.moe/2gqfng.mp4

Attached: file.png (583x658, 216.1K)

All going to plan

Attached: 1647551466289.gif (512x512, 324.75K)

Attached: 1647209462780.jpg (749x441, 62.41K)

I'm only in this thread for more Ukraine-chan.

>Russian media accuses Poland of being nazis that drag everyone into WW3
we kind of are waiting for rematch since 1939. As is tradition after war we will move our country west, living in ancestral Polish land between Elbe and Vistula.

that chink embedded with the russian forces must be feeling very awkward

The Russian Mafia attacks their army on Russian bases

what if this was all an excuse for putin to clean his own house

lol

I NEVER BROKE THE LAW... I AM THE LAW

I genuinely dont. and as an american I'm rather proud of it.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=XMgXw8UPO_c&list=PLhi8LyW3tWTDFjD-TontN4mhHoi-Dcihh&index=1

Best plane footage I've seen so far, 2 Ukranian Su-25 attacking a Russian convoy from Kherson.

>Medvedev said the US had stoked "disgusting" Russophobia in an attempt to force Russia to its knees.

Attached: IMG_20220315_014756.jpg (1024x746, 146.44K)

Jackie Chan's brother? Yeah, he'll probably make a quiet exit soon.

Attached: 1646922405797.jpg (744x959, 174.98K)

checked and also based pole
>not knowing rhodesia

clean of all but banan

Attached: file.png (744x535, 689.48K)

I just leave this here.

Attached: kaliningrad.jpg (3000x2000, 750.69K)

It's important to know African geography so you can be more accurately racist.

Attached: do it.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

sorry, not sorry.

>west
w-wait a second polandbro...

Not going to happen, the OG artist is from telegram. Just like the shills in this general that are not from here.

the line of helicopters getting shot down from manpads was better

letmegooglethat.com/?q=zimbabwe

Attached: 1647477437730.png (1200x905, 2.09M)

Attached: 1647284649395.png (800x800, 261.14K)

There were some planes going to it today

Sorry Russia we had to take your toys away, you were not playing with your Eastern Europe correctly.

Attached: jellycommiegirl.jpg (850x618, 156.31K)

you seem to be missing the implication that I genuinely dont care.

should be blockaded and then handed over to Poland

If all the shills here were from telegram then why aren't they posting more Ukraine-chan? Ffs shills get your shit together

Helmet cam footage showing the moment American volunteers in Ukraine get caught in an artillery barrage.

twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1504595683738894336

OK you guys convinced me China is throwing Russia under the bus. But you also need to realize that the sooner Russia gives up, the better it is for China and Russia. Right now Chinese influence over Russia is unprecedented, they're almost in complete control. If this war continues Russia will collapse and split in multiple smaller states, with western states escaping Chinese control. China wants weak Russia, China doesn't want the collapse of Russia.

If you (and me) are lucky then one local drawfag user may finish his WIP

Attached: WIP Mari4ka.jpg (1169x1654, 554.18K)

Losing Berlin would be probably net positive for you

>Just like the shills in this general that are not from here.
Tell us more about your attraction to supple, hairless men.

Attached: 1647488295916.jpg (600x663, 202.4K)

Can you re-upload? Can’t see shit

You guys now believe china is not russias ally. My sids

That second one get hit? Because it looks like it just kinda crashed into the ground.

This agony may last a long time but I think we can already write some kind of epitaph for the Russian imperial project. Or maybe it happened already in 1905? Whatever Putin referenced both Tsarist and Bolshevik heritage when the country had to keep other nations in their sphere of influence by force. USA or to put it more broadly the West had ways to advertise itself. Russia didn't have anything to offer.

youtu.be/Ya3XufguZMY

Putting memes and shitposting aside for a few minutes, what will be the long and short term geopolitical and economic consequences of the invasion of Ukraine? With the invasion of Ukraine, many issues have arisen and opinions have changed. Europe, still reliant on Russian gas, is trying to find ways to reduce their intake or block it altogether. NATO has went from being seen as an extension of American Imperialism or being seen as a lukewarm measure. Now? The idea of NATO is becoming increasingly popular in places like Finland and Sweden. German is remilitarising, something that went well last time, and foreign attitudes towards Russia are worsening. Russia cannot even rely on China anymore, who are sitting it out to see who wins. What are the potential consequences from this conflict, whoever wins?

Attached: pepemachinegunnest.jpg (1024x1012, 129.4K)

I dont know if anyone believes that per se, but they've sure as shit been distancing themselves.

I am sowwy...

Found the artist through Any Forums though

Attached: Bout_to_cry_Mari4ka.png (512x512, 211.94K)

sorry germanfreind, tradition is tradition, after each world war Eastern Germany becomes Western Poland, Central Poland is new Eastern Poland and Eastern Poland ceases to be Poland.

>even the objective guys are saying Putin has lost
ohnonono

Attached: 836487235.jpg (940x748, 97.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lMss1CeHOiM

are you going to sudoku once russia concedes and pays ukraine war reparations ?

You're not exactly wrong, though I wouldn't want Bonn to become the new old new capital. Help us take back Alsace and I wouldn't even mind though tbqh

I tried to read this, I really did. can we get like a tl;dr or something?

western governments have a major problem in that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. We will cut off supplies of russian gas whilst refusing to invest in north sea gas exploration or fracking, Russia will not be the wake-up call that we unfortunately need to return to serious government

Man you are embarrassing. Atleast educate yourself what are you like 16?

Attached: 1630193120491.png (375x523, 209.49K)

Yeah you can see their plane breaking apart from AA fire before they crash.

You can also see the first Su-25 flying through the fireball of the fireball it just made at 0:16. Amazing.

lack of government funding will be the final blow for Any Forums

We'll take care of it together with Poland incase Monke chimpout.

Attached: NotWoofers-1504595683738894336-20220317 180859-vid1.webm (480x270, 2.9M)

China's not the ally of anybody but themselves. if they see something in it for them they may help Pooten. Might not.

>what will be the long and short term geopolitical and economic consequences of the invasion of Ukraine?
Russia goes back to 90 level poverty and become neo-Bolshevik. Their credibility as a superpower will take decades to recover.

Ukraine will rebuilding with help from the West and third parties and if they don't get to join NATO they will probably develope nukes.

Why because a Chinese news affiliate reported a story explicitly stating “according to Ukraine”? Dumbass

Funny because there was actually time when it seemed that Poles may actually become russified. Like in the 19th century but it was a different Russia.

at least I can spell atleast.

We are winning guys

Attached: 1647541156069.png (457x776, 414.53K)

Food and gas becomes pricey, European economy stagnates for a bit due to remilitarization and reorientation.
Everyone except China, who gains a new vassal state, loses

>implying Putin won't just send in infantry with zero vehicles just to show the Ukrainians are monsters firing on "perfectly defenseless" men

he should stick to his abacus

You had to force these people into submission at gunpoint. They didn't want to be Russian, you just forced them to be and made some concessions, they are still Russians and will always be and if they dare to break away you will bomb them again into submission. The same will be true for Ukraine, should it ever fall to Russia. Your entire argument is based on the assumption that eventually, somehow they will be free again. You still haven't provided a single argument why that would be the fact.

Nah, they're going full fash. By claiming everyone else who isn't down to clown with Russian propaganda is "fash."

Attached: file.png (500x1500, 46.66K)

He is just some massive autist who posts here for no reason and talks about his love of femboys.

because china's economy is more important than any other aspect of china, including alliances.

>now it's official

Correcting grammar
>lurk moar

>Russians report some limited progress in contested Mariupol, Izyum and Zarubijne
Well, Mariupol will fall and /uhg/ won't do nothing about it

>already lost just dont know it yet

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 7.05.24 PM.png (386x314, 171.92K)

be honest, you guys just want a north german foothold again

China is the Israel of asia

>no pictures
>no physical evidence
>no eye witness statements
Fake

If they keep that resolve it's pretty obvious that on February 24th we woke up in a new world.

You have balls to swallow your pride like that. Ask /k/ they can tell you all about it.

Ok, I had to blow up that video to full monitor to see he was losing chunks of his plane, it initially looked like he dropped something then didn't pull up which confused me.

And yeah, that first fighter coming through the explosion looked pretty cool

seemed like fair play for someone correcting geography

have we got more strelkov blackpill doomposting recently?

Attached: 1647468270202m.jpg (757x1024, 101.36K)

Fox news has made your brains soft

>At LeAsT I CaN SpElL!
Lurk more newfag

Attached: b-55.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

Attached: 67B34487-FDA5-4E1E-82D6-2F894A939A2D.jpg (1170x1506, 1.2M)

russia becomes north korea 2 subservient to China and crushingly authoritarian, energy/oil and food trouble for most of the developed world until they manage to find more oil and food from somewhere else maybe Venezuela, still too early to say how destroyed ukraine will be and how long it will take them to reestablish wheat exports

Yep, Latvia and Lithuania should be on alert now. He is completely detached from reality and his army are robots or I guess slaves.

China does not want to take all of russia over. It already has problems in it's homelands and there is no way they want to take care of all these other people.

Oh said I listen to them? I just want to see evidence

i also want to know

Reposting

Russian map of the current situation in Mariupol

>There are no special advances by the end of the day: in the west of the city, there is a fight against sniper pairs and ATGM crews. South of the Police Academy of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation did not advance.
>In the east, Chechen units were able to gain a foothold in gardens and groves on the coast in the Left Bank region. Azovstal is still behind the enemy.

>Active battles are being fought in the north, but there is no clear line of territorial control.
>Refugees were actively withdrawn from Zhovtnevy district today.

Attached: photo_2022-03-17_21-31-06.jpg (2560x1955, 956.36K)

explain your self... wtf is this equipment user...

just go back land okay.. you know how into

Attached: howtospotatourist.jpg (910x737, 53.95K)

Even if air support, both countries are estimated to last a month at most

Their local provinces are having a hard time not defaulting on their own debt

been thinking about the sugar shortages at the russian shops today.

every country has strategic reserves for all kinds of stuff. strategic reserves are also the best places for corruption because they will never get used and they are rarely checked. what if the russian strategic reserves mostly exist on paper and 50% of them has been stolen already

Anyways about your trap addiction?

Ah that’s still nice

also i was looking at some agricultural maps of ukraine but i have no idea how to read any of this and i am too sleepy to learn