Russia sucks

why is russia like this? why is the same half of pol that shills for russia the same election tourist schizoposters?

you don't need to be contrarian on every single topic. as a matter of fact the stupidity being posted here is so brain-breakingly stupid it has turned this place into a shithole. atleast when you retards were schizoposting about flat earth it was interesting. now it's just pathetic garbage filling up the site.

FACTS
>russia is one of the most muslim countries in europe
>russia called some of the largest shitskin nations into an anti-fascist coalition
>russia invades ukraine on the pretence and lie to denazify ukraine
>russia claims ethnic genocide of russians living in ukraine
>putin is an avid fighter for minority and jewish rights
>russia is the poorest, least free and most aids infested dictatorship in europe

Attached: europe.png (960x895, 477.28K)

because fuck NATO

>tourist scizoposters

schizoposting is the top Any Forums export

Attached: 16470512957852.jpg (2808x1536, 460.98K)

>fuck NATO
why NATO? why not the EU or globohomo instead? which by the fucking way is irrelevant to this conflict or russia.

Nice to see these classic memes getting an update

Attached: 1647305688861.jpg (226x246, 22.75K)

Russia is a shithole, very third world

Because fuck you and everyone like you.
If this shit isn't the globohomo fucking everything up according to their tired predictable formula you have some completely different idea about what the word globohomo references or more likely you're a lying faggot with no backbone or interest in approaching the truth on any subject.

schizoposting used to be fun but now all the schizos are shilling for russ*a in the least fun schizoposting way

>Because fuck you and everyone like you.
If this shit isn't the globohomo fucking everything up according to their tired predictable formula you have some completely different idea about what the word globohomo references or more likely you're a lying faggot with no backbone or interest in approaching the truth on any subject.

>t. schizo
go make hollow earth threads again it was more fun that way. globohomo? globohomo these nuts you fucking retard. globo gloob glab glab russia you queer

Attached: blargh.png (626x617, 82.4K)

>imagine not having a flat earth filter so you can shit post with the bants in the ultimate redpilll

Attached: 1647046885402.png (1140x1672, 1.13M)

>i have no clue what you're referencing so I will dismiss it
That you think this is reasonable means any time you're presented with something you don't understand you can use these lazy thought stoppers to dismiss it. Consequently you will never learn anything and always be this braindead shell of a person mindlessly using words you don't understand or want to understand.

Why thw fuck are you pushing me to be pro NATO with that picture?

You don't believe the world is round because you sincerely thought about it in detail. You think the world is round because that's what people say and anyone that suggests otherwise is le schizo.
This is what I actually mean when I call you a globohomo tranny. You're exactly like them, if you haven't cut your dick off it's basically a formality, you've outsourced all your thinking exactly like the trannies. Your dick belongs to the globohomo.

>no finland
the reality of all finnish russoid shills. better join while you can vittu
>i can't understand globohomo
>i can't understand the mind of a schizophrenic
>russia is opposed to the west, which my schizophrenic mind = bad
>therefore i must support russia on the internet
skål

Attached: 1646076299999.jpg (200x180, 7.56K)

The USA is the worst country.

i have been sendt the 5h long flat earth videos and seen the type of people propegating it in real life and sorry as much as it's interesting i just don't believe it lmao. i believe there are serious flaws with western society. and that retards like you that cling to stupid, irrelevant shit for the sake of being contrarian is part of it.

I will never EVER join your globohomo ranks.

Autist schizo. I know they pay you to shill for Russia here but have some fucking standards man. You're just babbling randomly

i would join you. i thought there was true mandatory conscript in finland. have you served or were you medically unfit?

>>russia is opposed to the west, which my schizophrenic mind = bad
>>therefore i must support russia on the interne
I didn't say any of that. From the start I only talked about you specifically and your behavior in this thread. You are braindead. There's no possibility of discussing anything until you graduate to being capable of basic logic and sincerity.
You made this post but didn't even try to reference any argument or logic for why you believe what you do. It's not hard for someone capable of basic reason but you can't do it. You only exist in this braindead tranny world of group consensus. You don't fucking think and then complain all I do is call you a faggot.
How the fuck is anyone supposed to respond to retards that absolutely refuse to think or argue?

Russia is globohomo, they are all working together, and the globohomo Putin is pointing at is just a false target. They want to burn the world down.

Ask me to elaborate on anything you don't understand you mindless globohomo tranny shithead.

Retarded schizo, go be a tranny then if you really want. We won't judge, but you will never be a woman

>Russia is globohomo
>ackshually it's the nation currently banned from owning any foreign asset that is destabilizing regions threatening to nationalize resources in order for their corporations to own them instead
What is wrong with your brains? Why can't you even try to present a slightly reasonable lie?

>norway is two dogs and a lighthouse

Why does that country exist?

i can break your whole argument down to this:
>globohomo west wants to turn everyone gay and cut their penises off
>normies group think and follow popular opinion
>you're just like the normies that follow popular opinion because you don't take a contrarian stance on x subject
if anyones lacking insight and critical thinking it's you. there's a difference between thinking for yourself and trying to seek and understand every shitpost, shill propaganda and retarded opinion on the internet.

Imagine being such a resource rich country and still be poorer than korea

poor vlads

Attached: 1647541428510.jpg (1024x715, 105.7K)

What is so hard to understand? Why are you even here if you don't understand anything I'm saying or any of the references? I'm not saying anything new. You would know all this years ago if you weren't some braindead shill only here to subvert. If you had relevant arguments you could preemptively argue against everything I'm talking about instead of completely blanking out like you do, not grasping anything on any level.

i'm sad they didn't even include our flag.

based

Attached: 1645944927420.png (944x1024, 1.08M)