Monarchists, how do you solve this problem?

Monarchists, how do you solve this problem?

Attached: 1647439293873.png (600x1000, 328.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E

King Chad appoints his successor. There, problem solved.

Attached: multitude.jpg (850x400, 81.22K)

just wait for king tard to die

>What is the Sejm
>What are the Prince-Electors
>What is the Reichsrat
>What is a Regency
>What is Parliament
>What is justified revolution

Kys

Literally Henry the 6th

There is no problem compared to alternative systems. King Cuck is weak but at least the corruption that happens under him only lasts his lifetime. That form of corruption is only worse without kings and never gets countered.
If he goes to far he's murdered, he's a human flesh person instead of a faceless global system with no heart.

help the king die if it's really that bad

To fix a monarchy you have to kill one person.
To fix a democracy you have to kill half of the population.

By ignoring it. It is temporary. And it's not any different from democracy. How many dud Presidents have we had? How many truly great Presidents can we even form consensus around? 5? Most of them in the 18th century. Fact is, the people simply don't get it any better.

Google Peter the Third and Pavel the First and see how this problem is dealt with.

This.

>more niggers hehehehehehe
>niggers *claps*

Attached: 1632494788220.png (232x240, 51.69K)

Henry 6th single-handedly costed England the 100 years war

make the king jesus

Unironicaly this was the standard.

Inbreed hard enough until you get a gem I suppose. I mean raising someone that is only told how super special they are every day will eventually make a good sane ruler, right?

>one man
Lots of ways to solve that problem.

How do you propose we solve the purely hypothetical thought problem where a large bloated government that's in charge of supervising itself has been overrrun with corrupt unelected officials?

Digits almost did a funny. Brandon let’s go.

Elected king from a pool of philosopher kings who have been raised and groomed from birth to be rulers.
Instilled as a permanent king until death while all other applicants become court advisers that share the same level of authority as the king, but the king is first among equals.

In imperial China they would just get the tard emperor busy with women and perpetually drunk and let the competent Confucian bureaucracy deal with administration. Then if it was really too bad and the emperor too immoral some eunuchs would spice up his tea or something.

>To fix a monarchy you have to kill one person.
>implying you dont have to kill the faggots who want a monarchy as well
ok buddy Aladdin

You don't. Monarchy is a short term system for a centralized authority to fix society from the very foundation before reinstating a responsible republican government (not talking about the political party, obviously).
Any good king will step down after fixing most things and setting up a trustworthy government.
His son will never be fit to lead and should never be the successor unless he too earns his title the same as his father (unlikely given how soft the children of royalty are).

>Monarchists, how do you solve this problem?
I will kill king tard and take the throne

Attached: Rexie-the-cat-with-human-like-expressions-5ab0283889d1d__880.jpg (880x880, 133.35K)

>Elected king from a pool of philosopher kings who have been raised and groomed from birth to be rulers.
>elect a king from a group of guys who are already kings
eat shit and die niggerfaggot mutt you are too black and stupid

Pretending as if a monarch is anything but a representative head is as retarded as pretending a president in a democracy has any power whatsoever

I've been preaching the value of Plato's philosopher kings for ages.
It's a legitimate way of governance that no one has ever tried.

>half of the population
Eh... the tiny-hats are, what...,

So just full circle back to mob rule

Not being a memeflag slide nigger would be a good starting point. What the fuck even is this thread, it's complete shit and adds nothing if value to the board

Kill King Tard, place his brother Prince Chad (now Chad II) on the throne. If Prince Chad doesn't exist, place King Thad on the throne.

Waging a war for 100 years was a foolish endeavor, one that spanned multiple reigns.

Was his grandson circumcised?

King must create many offspring from multiple concubines and retarded ones should have postnatal abortion performed on them.

>what is the Sejm
an incredibly shitty ineffective proto-parliament that actively hampered modernization efforts and eventually lead to the decline of the PLC?
>what are the Prince Electors
an incredibly shitty ineffective form of selecting the executive for a loose band of statelets that ended up getting completely decimated by a centralized napoleonic france?
>what is the reichsrat
An ultimately ineffective upper house that failed to curb Prussian domination of the German Empire?
>what is a regency
If you're willing to declare a regency because of either personal beliefs in the ineffectiveness of a monarch, then you've functionally abandoned monarchy to begin with
>what is parliament
An institution that, in England, constantly scuffled with the king until literally inviting a usurper so the office would act in a purely ceremonial position
>what is justified revolution
A direct challenge to the very idea of monarchy.

The good, old fashioned way

Attached: file.png (1102x870, 988.26K)

The difference is that every now and then there are actually good kings. There are NEVER good presidents
>bu-but
there hasn't been a SINGLE good fully democratic president in my country, EVER.
>but JK-
He created brazilia, thus further solidifying the ivory tower of the elite. Brasilia is also a hellhole who should be nuked because of how badly it's made.

Democracy has literally done NOTHING of good for my country. Not a single thing. Tell me ONE, ONE SINGLE BENEFIT that it gave us. Just ONE.

48% will try to stop you because they met a nice jew once or they didn't actually meet one but they saw one on TV and that's close enough for them.

spbp
this literally isnt a problem

This is the real problem that always ended up happening and has no solution.

Attached: european-nobility.jpg (600x701, 70.23K)

tards don't die they multiply.

I miss the days of king louis shit, old wine, guillotine for wenches who act up, syphilis.

>50 year reign
>doesn't groom his son for the throne
I don't buy it.

Yeah, so it's better to just have every single one of your leaders be ineffectual, useless and corrupt, right?
>oh wowee i get to choose from oligarch puppet 1 or oligarch puppet 2 yay democracee

>To fix a democracy you have to kill half of the population.
Only about 10% of the population has genuine political convictions.
Most people are apolitical and only have "politics" due to media, subversion, gaslighting, etc... making them think they're "supposed" to.
The 90% are not supposed to be political. They are supposed to be the momentum for society to continue during times in which the 10% must deal with real issues.
Think about how quickly society would grind to a halt if every normie were like Any Forums and refused to go outside every time there's a volcano erupting, a chink coughing, etc...
Obviously these are the more comical and less genuine examples of people here changing their behavior due to perceived danger, but regardless, watching for danger is very important yet also very time consuming.
You need the majority of people to continue going in to work even in times of difficulty.

You are an african so I don't see the point in OOOOOOOOOOOHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

>To fix a democracy you have to kill half of the population.
Lol imagine believing this