Go to the shop

>go to the shop
>passing town hall on my way there
>see hundreds of people gathering by the front entrance
>come closer to investigate
>they are all ukrainian women and very few children, literally 200+ women with at most 30 kids there
I feel absolutely no compassion for them, contrary to rest of this cucked country that would give away their last slice of bread to a stranger and then fight each other for now they have nothing to eat.
How must it feel to leave your husband, father, brother and son behind knowing they may die in a bombing while their asses sit comfy at some refugee center or are already applying for polish documents to fuck off to west europe, but not without getting some gibs first?

Attached: 1639286140938.jpg (828x907, 441.51K)

Well families trying to sneak their boys over border

it ends in them being sent to prison or even worse penal battalions
those women didn't look much concerned, they chattered, laughed, seemed rather cool or even irritated by the queue. But I couldn't find anyone crying

please send ukrainian whores

Attached: 67.kl.png (950x899, 1008.91K)

Yeah not all of them understand what was given to them

on the plus side, prostitutes are now cheaper
one gave me a 75% discount

>don't forget what you fight for

Attached: 1647360324561.png (1000x818, 1.06M)

Men should stay and fight to defend their homeland and I think most understand that obligation.
We havent had these problems in developing countries for a very long time people have forgotten the horrors of war, and how unfair it is to men.

>whites must die for jews !
get lost kike

that's fucked up. Expected though

You just need to grow up pal. This isnt kikes or nazi larping this is the real world.
Just noticed your flag so giving up immediately doesnt surprise me, Continue as you were.

at my mother's job there is a ukrainian woman that told her that her female friend had to leave ukraine without one of her sons because he turned 18 in december , second one was 15 yo so was spared

>you will die in the trench full of shit for the nation
>she will get railed in 5 star hotels in warsaw

Attached: 1647555792262.jpg (1024x475, 93.99K)

you going to Rotherham to fight those invaders bong or no?
theyre fuckin youre children in an industrial manner from what i understand over there

>this is the real world
and ukraine president is a kike, and putin sucks kike's dicks.
Get lost, there's no "homeland" when the politicians are all foreigners.

gabacho changing his flag

>defending your home serves da jooz
Any Forums

Attached: 1637147690982.jpg (480x360, 19.23K)

Feel free to stay and die for your jew owners, retard. Imposing your nigger morals upon others is what makes you a useful idiot, you piece of shit.

Your kind would be fed to the wolves in the name of the regime and be thankful for it. Fucking imbecile.

Attached: 1645695314277.jpg (618x795, 97.58K)

Why wouldn't you friendly fire if they did this to you?
The logic around forcing people into a meat grinder doesn't make any sense

Ukraine will unravel feminism

it does, all the state is dedicated to give power and money to jews.

this is a political war and nothing to do with the motherland. buy a brain

wat

Attached: 1645748087018.jpg (610x408, 47.51K)

I think they should stay but I also kind of don't blame them on one hand, evidence has been that the Ukrainian army has been using the conscripts as meat shields on the front line.

>those women didn't look much concerned,
And most of them will probably try to not go back. This was there free ticket to a new life. Most of the boys probably don't see much to fight for in Ukrainian too.

They aren't defending their nation, they are defending the kike government from another kike government.

>Thinks fighting for Ukraine in this war is for your home
>Actually defending kike federal government
t. you

Attached: 1541633369905.jpg (680x695, 34.41K)

The government owns all the guns, and they won't give you one until you're already on the front lines surrounded by commissars ready to shoot you the minute you start acting suspicious.

Dying for a "country" in a globalised world is just stupid

I would still try to figure out a way to get as many as my team killed if I were forced into a conflict as retarded as this one.

Guy on the right has a really nice ass

oops forgot my flag