Politicians are fully aware that WW3 may start soon

>Politicians are fully aware that WW3 may start soon.
>Normies still don't realize that any and all media they happen to consume is pure propaganda at this point.

It's over isn't it? At this point I just hope that the aliens that find my fozilized body don't laugh at my radiation wounds too hard.

Attached: 1569865160700.jpg (653x490, 95.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZuE-nBXcv4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_XRu9fFUCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/RZuE-nBXcv4

ww3 isn't going happen. stop being a hyperbolic faggot

+1. Nothing will happen.

It is going to happen. Maybe tommorow, maybe 10000 years from now, but it will happen. You cannot get half a century of peace after 4000 years of constant conflict and assume that peace is gonna last forever

It doesn't have to be over. But the truth is many of them want it to be over. Thats the problem. The elite class hate that the world is overpopulated and some of those people are happier than they are. They will never out loud say that they will destroy the world or anything.... but they will nudge it from time to time or basically let something happen. From example: You might see your enemy getting attacked and it is perfectly within your power to help them but instead pretend like you never saw it. To take it to extreme evils you could coordinate two enemies by dangling carrots in front of them to try encourage the fight to happen.

Most have no idea what is coming.Pray

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_XRu9fFUCE

Attached: Rᚨᚷᚾᚨᚱᛟᚲ.jpg (1080x1329, 206.65K)

They are telling normies on msm now that a nuclear war is not a big deal. Its inevitable at this point. NATO is sending more and more troops to the borders of Russia, and they'll attack Russia the coming week. We all know at this point that they'll get Poland and some baltic states to start the attack and wait for Russia to return fire.

Especially not when the American economy is in so much debt.

Also you are too retarded to realize what Putin's nuclear threat means. The USSR, in it's entire history, never publicly mention the word "nuclear aresenal". The careful rules paced during the cold war have all been broken, and it is clear that billionaires agree, given how over 60% of their yachts are heading to South America or Africa this very second.

World wars took place in a context. The natural order was recognizable - before and after. When the next "World War" or "Great Conflict" or whatever comes, nothing will be normal. There will be no WW3 as long as global banking exists. By that time, you'll be in a bread line or killing your neighbors for their food.

But Russia is being not so slowly excluded from the world banking

Tell China and India that.

They'll laugh at your cock

>fozilized
the absolute state of brits.

Yeah, and you know what else WILL happen, our sun exploding, yellowstone, space debris. Hell, our planet and our civilization is sadly destined to die. No I don't believe WW3 has begun (We all know if that were the case the US would have already been hit by now). You got to remember this is Russia doing shit from 2014. I mean hell remember when the US killed that Iranian General and everyone was "HAPPENING" nothing happened and no one cared. What we should be worried about is the lives that are going to be ignored when this shit becomes old news.

stop being a pussy ass bitch, jesus fucking christ
you are in a country with no conflict and where nothing has changed except for a minor gas price raise, and you’re crying because of a VERY small chance of our war becoming global instead of living a happy life that your circumstances allow?
in this case, it doesn’t matter if you’re at war or not. you’re throwing away your life anyway — because you’re scared of phantoms

Based faggotkiller Biden

Attached: 48809 (6).jpg (371x368, 25.71K)

>60% of their yachts are heading to South America or Africa this very second.
source on this? sounds interesting.

Ill just leave this right here...

Attached: 1647559715881.jpg (686x758, 51.01K)

>they must be fleeing a possible nuclear holocaust!!1!
You are fucking retarded.

Attached: Screenshot (323).png (892x823, 528.86K)

Bill Gates posted on Twitter every day about the tragedy of the pandemic. The day Russia invaded Ukraine, he went silent on Twitter (and all social media)... for 15 days.

I can't believe it took him 15 days to get all his family and belongings into his underground nuclear-war proof bunker, and get the internet access up and running. The team moving his stuff guaranteed 7 days max. Hope he fired them.

Attached: JdS8yLGI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.09K)

Shut the fuck up you glowie wank. What utter shite. I've read some shite on here today, but OP sucks shit through a straw and calls it chocolate.
Fuck of OP. I hate you.

>Poland and some baltic states
Yeah, no. We're not going until the whole alliance chips in.

It looks like 17 days actually. Also, he didn't post "everyday" about anything during covid. I didn't do the math, but his timeline seems to have an average 4 or 5 day delay. 17 days does look rare, but I'd attribute that to him not having anything worthwhile to say about this Ukraine diversion. He is glued into global health - not global warfare.

Attached: 1566824072832.jpg (300x300, 24.57K)