Can someone give me an unbiased rundown on this guy?

What the fuck is going on with picrel. I know 0 of the subject and up until the invasion I thought it was conspiracy shit. What does he have to do with Ukraine and what was the deal back when Trump was in seat?

What is going on with his NY laptop? And most importantly what are the political implications of all this?

Attached: hunter.png (1092x1458, 1.24M)

Daddy's boy

Attached: 1646519621248s.jpg (154x249, 5K)

smoke crack, fuck your brothers widow yolo

>What does he have to do with Ukraine

Attached: circlejerk.jpg (678x452, 55.13K)

The only, reason, and I mean ONLY REASON, that the NYTs published this story is to try to get ahead of Russia leaking Hunter and Hailey pics

war criminal pedo terrorist who created covid in illegal bioweapons wmd labs in jewish controlled ukraine to steal the election from trump

>Hunter and Hailey pics
Tell me more nigger I know 0 of this and I'm not going to get the truth from MSM

Found this posted on FB earlier. Probably a fellow autist

Brief history of Ukraine corruption
-obama admin appoints Joe Biden as point man to Ukraine.
-December 2013 John Brennans CIA funds and orchestrated Euromaiden color revolution in Kiev
- February 4th, 2014 victoria Nuland caught on tape saying they want Arseniy Yatsenyuk as prime minister.
-February 28th, 2014 Yatsenyuk sworn in as prime minister of Ukraine. 3 weeks after Nuland requests it.
- march 2nd 2014 US begins sending Ukraine BILLIONS of our tax dollars.
-mid march 2014 burisma hires hunter Biden and John Kerrys son for $1 million a year. Later adds Carl's pelosi and mitt Romney Jr.
-$3.6 billion US tax dollars goes missing in PrivatBank, owned by Burisma and Tony podesta. The brother of John podesta, Hillary Clinton campaign manager.
-burisma owner gets personal visa from Hillary Clinton 3 hours after money goes missing
-clinton foundation gets largest donor in history: ukraine government
-biden holds 1 billion to get victor Shokin fired for investigating Burisma, replaced with Lukeshenko.
-ukraine panics when trump wins, helps Hillary/DNC/Alexandria Chalupa invent trump-russia conspiracy.
-Ukraine attorney general Lukeshenko is convicted of US voter fraud for helping Clinton.
-lindsey graham, John McCain, and Amy klobachar go to Ukraine do photo op.
-zelensky recieves campaign financing from open society foundation (George Soros)
-zelensky offloads $3 billion shell corporation 2 weeks before sworn in.
-trump impeached for asking questions in Ukraine

Gentletards, we are about to live in a world where the KGB opens and dumps all of its fucking files on the web - aliens, JFK, 9/11, Hillary, Biden, pedo rings, Lizard People?????

BURN IT ALL DOWN

Attached: OIP (11).jpg (474x341, 22.94K)

cont.

-zelensky shows up as #1 person in Panama Papers.
-covid shows up just in time for US election
-2020 coup of trump using same methods used in Ukraines coup
-pallets of bricks show up in Minneapolis for rioters.
-washington state Ukrainian truckers caught rioting with BLM.
-Rand Paul proves we funded covid bioengineering in Senate hearing.
-Russia discovers US bioweapons labs
-Biden threatens nuclear strike march 2nd 2022 in secret communication with moscow. Russia goes to highest alert in history.
-china tells UN the USA has 26 bioweapons labs in Ukraine and it's the tip of the iceberg
-march 11th Russia testifies before UN security council with 3k recovered documents the US running bioweapons labs in Ukraine and engineering bat coronavirus in them.

his choad is the envy of poltards

The b-den family is essentially a see-eye-ay family. Joeseph was head of foreign relations Committee (Senate) for a long ass time.
As such, they make deals with foreign businesses and govts and pocket a percentage of the deal.
Ukr*ine was the "convergence" country since the end of the USSR. It's where eastern and western corruption met to steal money.
Who knows exactly what has happened recently but that is the basics.

QRD?

See

bump

Attached: 1647551433100.jpg (700x670, 107.73K)

>Hailey

Attached: 1647561691444.gif (640x266, 1.15M)

>until the invasion I thought it was conspiracy shit
Go back and lurk moar, niggerfaggot.

Fuck you kike

Kys glownigger
>muh conspiracy shit

This comment made my day. My sides

How could you have lived through 2016-2022 and still think that there is any suck thing as a conspiracy theory in regards to globohomo?