House prices

I have been waiting to buy a house for 3 years and it has not crashed despite covid, Biden inflation and now this war.

When will house prices go back down? I'm so sick of these fucking boomers. Why won't they just die already?

Attached: 692n9t.jpg (669x500, 75.1K)

It never will. If you didnt have a house already i think it will be near impossible to get one. Im accepting living with my parents into my early 30s.

more people are being born and new house are not being built. You better get in now faggot because you will never get one.

>but house are supposed to be affordable.

no faggot. Houses are for winners in life.

checked
I have read that 2022 may be the great house gassing. With Powell at the fed raising interest rates possibly 5 or six times in the near future, you can scoop sum foreclosures when the faggots living cheque to cheque cant make their next payment with the increased rates. Hang in there buddy.

Why don't you just sell the house you bought before the bubble for 50% more than you paid for it, and then use the clear profit to buy another house in a cheaper area outright without a mortgage? That's what I did. Worked out fine.

> no faggot. Houses make mediocre people winners in life.
We wuz Fewdaahl Lawhds n’Shiieet!

2023 recession is your best hope but even that may not happen

Inflation doesn't make things cheaper. Bubble isn't going to burst while black rock is still buying.

>the market will crash soon

Nigga the market NEVER crashed. Even durring the bubble busrt of 2009 all it did was make prices go higher.

I'm just going to build my own home, on my own property, and then fuck my wife, your crush, and your mom in it, you filthy bottle-recycling urbanite
t. homebuilder

Just get one of these and move in it. That's what im doing. You can get one used for $25K and with and A/C for like $30.

Attached: Container-and-Pallets.jpg (2000x900, 241.71K)

Price's go way up next. That is how inflation works. Your just going to be poorer

Attached: 1605281404774.jpg (1077x1066, 427.57K)

>herp-diddly-erp food and a place to eat it aren't basic human rights

All capitalists must be burned alive.

de-facto banning all goyim from owning homes is the entire goal of the bubble
Once the boomers start dying, some turbokike hedge fund will be the one buying their shit and then forcing goyim to rent
You WILL own nothing, and if you resist, they'll make sure your life is such a living hell that becoming a slave will be an improvement

Attached: 1645577621249.jpg (941x880, 85.91K)

Well, if that is the case I guess all those homes get burned to the ground.

>he thinks capitalists are the problem
you're so close to understanding, but refuse to take the final step
I can understand why

>it has not crashed despite covid, Biden inflation
The prices are being held up by inflation and trillions of covid gibmedats given to blackrock and vanguard, which they are using to cash buy every house on the market at +20-30% asking.

>You can get one used for $25K
that's way too much, you can get for $3k - $7k

>paying $300k+ for a wood box built by Mexicans
Ya man you sure won

they will keep printing money and inflation will destroy your savings before the market crashes

>go back down?
Nope.
I bought half a buildings worth of lumber/steel as covid prices started to rise ... been waiting 2 years for material prices to fall. I've come to terms that they wont and ordering more shit on Monday.

Lowes current prices for a 4x8 sheet of plywood:
- $78 3/4 Pine
- $63 1/2 Pine
- $41 3/8 Pine

Capitalism has uniroically failed. Why can't capitalism build houses?

house prices have dropped once in 100 years (2008-2013)

there is good chance you die waiting for the next. fed raising rates will lower cash price but make mortages more expensive so your monthly payment will be the same.