Should I marry my 5/10 friend?

>My friend is 30 and just hit the wall.

>Lately she is super needy and invites me over and makes me soup

>She acts sexy and mentions a possible marriage

>I feel bad cuz se was banged out in college

Attached: 1647553672699.jpg (1080x1912, 251.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y4SuzYEMS-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how banged out we talking

she fucked a guy who she was engaged to, a lot, then he dumped her for a hotter woman

youtu.be/y4SuzYEMS-o

Who said im a fool...?

ur song sucks

bump

Depends, would she give you the time of day in college? If not, let her roast alone

Fucking faggot captain save a hoes over here. Kill yourself you pathetic simps hoping to get a sniff. Holy shit.

>Hi user, how long since we haven't seen each other? 7 years right, anyways wanna go for a walk?

Attached: 1647309252321.jpg (1536x2048, 331.42K)

No. She is 30.

Nah she has always been my friend. Just platonically. We used to play retro games.

If she's a severe thot, do the same as all the other guys pump and dumb or lead her on till the last drop dripped out of her pussy.
Then she's someone elses problem.
It's just like that game with the time being passed around, someone gets stuck with her and it be better nlt to be you.

she's still cute though

Maybe, the thing about marriage is about the root of the relationship. If that womans Heart is occupied by another's image you will only be her companion that fills a void. You have to be really sincere about emotion. That's why modern couples get a lot of issues and its for the best to avoid that for you both

literally who?

That's not too much of a roastie but what options do you have?
Personally I think self respect is more important than just picking a girl up for the sake of fucking her.

Sounds like you got friendzoned hard kek and now you smell your opportunity.
Don't hasten, take your time as she did with you.

You are forgetting some important details. What race is she?

She’s still 30 though. Her ovaries will be dried up very soon. Just get a younger, more malleable woman with a better womb.

You mean ... make her wait just to make her feel bad?

She's White. Not that I would only date a White girl. I'm White but I'm not closedminded.

Do you like her? Do you find her annoying in any way? Do you have things to talk about? Is there literally any shared interest whatsoever? Seriously, if there's not even one shared hobby, it's retarded to commit to someone else because you're going to be stuck in close quarters with them for years on end.

as a 5/10 male, your best hope at an LTR is post wall female. If you are 25 or so, she is a bit young to be settling for someone like you, so if she's willing, then go for it

the wall

That's all a matter of interpretation, how bad did you feel when she didn't reciporcated your avances?

Find a virgin woman champ

We don't know you.
We don't know this woman.
How could we possibly tell you if the two of you are a good match?
If she really loves you, she'll pull the dicks out of your ass, faggot.
>she fucked a guy who she was engaged to
Nothing wrong with that.

Attached: mario dancing.gif (300x300, 2.22M)

I was sad but I dated some other people. I knew she would come back someday. It's like ... we are childhood friends and have a close bond. So I always knew the sex would be amazing.

No women are virgins anymore dude. Not even one is..

>more malleable woman
by more malleable do you mean extremely fat and 3/10 looks? It's surprising how many mental and health problems they have in spite of their age.
remember; he's a 5/10 male who has to consider wifing his dream girl now that she's 30 and losing her value to resort to guys like him.

Depends on how old you are and how good you look. If you haven't had much luck then its probably a good idea. If you want to have strong children that you can keep up with/actively teach you want to have them soon. If she's a long-time friend you both are also more likely to have a stable family.

DO NOT DO IT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT,
I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE ROTTEN FUCK HOW LONELY YOU ARE
IT'S NOT FUCKING WORTH IT

no idiot run away as fast as you can

Could be worse, probably is too.

> 5/10
>30
1/10. But you do you. Sure if she realizes her predicament she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch though. Good luck user.

he means go to iran and court a 2/10 virgin who nobody has married yet and pay her dower and get married

I would feel amazing with her in my arms though. I like her. She is not perfect but who is?

It's a matter of respect, you know why she does it?
Because you are available. You were always available just ready to be picked up, like that late night cheesburger at McDonalds if everything is closed, you got to McDs, get a cheesburger, it's not your first choice, not your second, not even your third, but you won't end up all hungry.

she's like a good 5/10. she looks good for a 5/10

>It's like ... we are childhood friends and have a close bond. So I always knew the sex would be amazing.
You are so fucking doomed and still talk like the world is some fucking cartoon.