Any Forums humor thread

Attached: 1587247294883.webm (1280x720, 689.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oQfvxzPdlnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck am I watching?

prolapsed asshole taking a shit

German things...

WARNING. This thread is comprised of various racist, mysoginistic, islamophobic, homophobic, ableist and transphobic images which are deceptively veiled as "humor." Impressionable young viewers who haven’t been radicalized by far-right cybercriminals and Russian disinformation agents and bots yet should be careful as this website is monitored by law enforcement and the legal repercussions of even only browsing here can be very serious. The neo-nazis that produce the hateful content on display here use various advanced techniques of psychological manipulation and deception to minimalize and normalize their bigotry, but it is undeniable that it does serious harm to minorities. Futhermore, the users of this website use their platform to spread dangerous, baseless and unfounded conpiracy theories that represent a serious threat to our democracy. Indeed, this hatred and disinformation has real life effects on various vulnerable communities (i.e. Muslims, Refugees, Women, Latinx and BIPOC as well LGBTQ2A+ and MAP folx). We must all come together to build a post-national world which is inclusive and allows vulnerable people to feel safe and accepted. Stay safe everyone. God Save The Queen.

And that's why I don't poo in loo

a prolapsed anus. this is what bahpomet promises. This is the what sin gets you.

Wtf do they do after? Stuff it all back inside with toilet paper gloves?

WARNING. This thread is comprised of various racist, mysoginistic, islamophobic, homophobic, ableist and transphobic images which are deceptively veiled as "humor." Impressionable young viewers who haven’t been radicalized by far-right cybercriminals and Russian disinformation agents and bots yet should be careful as this website is monitored by law enforcement and the legal repercussions of even only browsing here can be very serious. The neo-nazis that produce the hateful content on display here use various advanced techniques of psychological manipulation and deception to minimalize and normalize their bigotry, but it is undeniable that it does serious harm to minorities. Futhermore, the users of this website use their platform to spread dangerous, baseless and unfounded conpiracy theories that represent a serious threat to our democracy. Indeed, this hatred and disinformation has real life effects on various vulnerable communities (i.e. Muslims, Refugees, Women, Latinx and BIPOC as well LGBTQ2A+ and MAP folx). We must all come together to build a post-national world which is inclusive and allows vulnerable people to feel safe and accepted. Stay safe everyone. God Save The Queen.

You made me dig this shit up. Disgusting.
Prolapsed anus...

Attached: SPOILER_1646083486163.png (600x510, 119.01K)

It's how bugmen deficate

Average German male having a dump

Attached: pol-174.webm (484x362, 2.16M)

DO NOT CLICK OP ,DO NOT CLICK OP

Bro wtf, are gay people actually like this?

Attached: 1595776186912.png (1681x1070, 1.2M)

Attached: two girls dancing.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

late-stage zionism

Great humor krautbro

Attached: 1605327373762.gif (320x240, 469.3K)

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. This is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. People like this should be thrown into fire. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Fucking nigger nigger nigger nigger
Cope even harder

>DO NOT CLICK OP ,DO NOT CLICK OP
DO NOT CLICK OP ,DO NOT CLICK OPDO NOT CLICK OP ,DO NOT CLICK OP>DO NOT CLICK OP ,DO NOT CLICK OP
DO NOT CLICK OP ,DO NOT CLICK OPDO NOT CLICK OP ,DO NOT CLICK OP

he's giving birth to a jew

SAVED
>SAVED
SAVED
>SAVED
SAVED
>SAVED

does prolapsed asshole only happen when u get pounded?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oQfvxzPdlnM

Attached: 1619242441093.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

BRAAAAAP

why is it always germans that post shit?

I wonder what happens when you shoot it with an air pistol?

Inside out anus

>this is what Ukrainians are fighting for

sometimes when women give birth

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1498649207779.jpg (398x334, 43.3K)

>le church of fudge

Attached: 1646350401756.png (181x200, 36.08K)

Attached: 8092615.png (496x518, 68.15K)

Checked don't click OP.

Attached: germans.png (1274x710, 748.71K)

This happened earlier today during the Everton Vs. Newcastle footie game.

Attached: 1647554807067.jpg (810x456, 80.87K)

Do you actually think this is normal? Kill yourself.

>Dr. Fauci investigating aids file #53

Your standard homosexual.

Delete this

this is now a scheisse thread.

Attached: scheisse.webm (854x480, 2.53M)

that’s the worst thing I ever seen on here. Worse than the leech webm. fags are repulsive

Finally a quality thread on pol

People should know what your lifestyle leads to desu...

Germans love the poopenfarten simple as

guy needs some laxatives

Ordinary German. They are born with prolapsed assholes.

is this how germoids procreate?

Attached: 1641428142241.png (294x324, 204.39K)

i hope you die

Attached: 1596940503213.jpg (793x786, 212.02K)

What's the leech webm?

Go back

Attached: oldmanfuckedup.webm (352x640, 2.31M)

Attached: bugbutt.png (785x505, 739.53K)

How the fuck does that even happen

Germany deserves Dresden and much worse.