/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #914

Prev: ▶Day 23
▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar16

▶Latest
>Russians report some limited progress in contested Mariupol, Izyum and Zarubijne
>Ships in Black Sea visible from Odesa
>Medvedev said the US had stoked "disgusting" Russophobia in an attempt to force Russia to its knees.
>Uzbekistan openly supports the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemns "military actions and agression"
>Chinese state media reporting Russian war crimes
>Ukrainian counter-offensive liberates a Kherson region town
>Putin says Russia must undergo a 'self-cleansing of society' to purge 'bastards and traitors' as thousands flee the country
>Kidnapped Melitopol mayor freed in prisoner exchange, 9 captured Russian soldiers exchanged for the mayor
>Russian media accuses Poland of being nazis that drag everyone into WW3
>Russia deploys additional helis to at least one Belarus base
>China Praises Ukraine Resistance, Pledges Economic Support
>Russia destroys Mariupol theatre where civillians took shelter
>Ukraine MFA not backing down, still wants Crimea back
>Poland calls for NATO peace mission to help Ukraine
>Putin says Russia's military operation in Ukraine is a 'success'
>CCP China agrees to provide Russia with some economic and financial support + military transfers

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU
▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/s/strelkovii
▶INTELLIGENCE
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, new reports twice daily)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: file.png (609x645, 195.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-60699588
twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1504595683738894336
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ROxxPyw0nPAa5HDAABCBU-IDECabGw3-&ll=48.6299761745454,33.665324706556724&z=6
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2022/03/europe/mariupol-maternity-hospital-attack/index.html
newsfounded.com/polandeng/this-could-be-an-important-battle-of-the-war-in-ukraine-we-found-out-the-details-for-the-first-time/
youtu.be/eE5Bt2YkIbk
youtube.com/watch?v=HgGQ6KZezfk
twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1504578657687375872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: putin_monke.jpg (600x800, 29.31K)

When Russians are ambushed

Attached: Aldin Ww-1504573184116408320-20220317 163935-vid1.webm (848x478, 2.87M)

When westerners are ambushed

Attached: NotWoofers-1504595683738894336-20220317 180859-vid1.webm (480x270, 2.9M)

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: ujreikuj34.png (590x618, 258.69K)

Are we nearing the "Xerxes whipping the sea" part of the war?

Who cares

I hope they pay you well.

How do i donate to russian military? I want to support the war effort

>Hiding between your large vehicle and a metail railing
I was waiting for something to hit the vehicle and push it enough to squish him.

Attached: 51WY90D5ZfL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (1000x800, 35.52K)

Attached: FOFlkWBWUAYvUBr.jpg (1200x675, 146.55K)

>I hope they pay you well.

Attached: mad_monke.jpg (680x752, 44.51K)

Here before
>i-it's all fake
>Russia winning

Anyone else really looking forward to a Ruskless Christmas?

Can't wait.

I do it for free

Attached: sdfsdfsdfsdf234234234234.png (383x393, 133.17K)

1500 VEHICLES

Attached: 1647389184705.jpg (700x551, 177.8K)

this is what the great reset is covering up

Consider baking when we go past page 6, thread splits every time

Reposting great footage filmed by BBC reporters in Kharkiv:

bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-60699588

Anything interesting happened today?

USD vs rubles. its not even close. you know they're paid better than their counterparts.

Putin got upsetti spaghetti that Ukraine wouldn't bow to him, and started realizing that the age of Russian power is over. Rather than, say, eliminating corruption and bolstering the economy, he decided to try and capture Kiev within 48-96 hours and reinstate a puppet government. Spoiler alert: it didn't pan out how he thought it would

Still not enough dead Ivans, imho. More

remember boys this is the day we got to 1500
of which 241 are tanks

We are winning guys

Attached: 1647537455351.jpg (1279x1243, 215.89K)

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

>Russia - 1503, of which: destroyed: 696, damaged: 24, abandoned: 219, captured: 563

>Ukraine - 373, of which: destroyed: 143, damaged: 5, abandoned: 48, captured: 177

WE CROSSED 4:1 RATIO
>WE CROSSED 4:1 RATIO

Attached: based4.jpg (600x800, 68.21K)

Its actually Ukrainian tanks that they blew up and put z on

Attached: 1647310502250.jpg (900x767, 94.69K)

>Putin ordering the arrest of top generals
>Oligarchs fleeing to the Middle East on private jets
>Lavrov trip to China cancelled mid-flight

Some deep shit is going down behind the scenes today

Attached: Russian generals bad things really are.png (1042x720, 511.71K)

someone from chug came over and pointed out all the shills earlier. that was fun.

>NOT THE MONKE MEME PLEASE GOD NO IT'S NOT ORGANIC IT'S TOXIC IT'S GAY NO DON'T YOU USE IT

Attached: 1647301648874.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

sauce me up boss

TWO MORE WEEKS AND RUSSIA WILL SURELY BE DONE FOR, TRUST ME, GOYS!

Attached: 1535488753839.png (828x766, 489.91K)

Thank you for correcting my error

Attached: 794EB591-E019-4C82-AB22-53A4CD0368B3.jpg (226x223, 7.82K)

I don't understand the point you're trying to make here.

Russian government airplanes were seen heading towards bunkers in the Urals earlier today and everyone was freaking out for a bit.

dont take this the wrong way, but what is the source for you numbers. for what i've seen, theres 3 "reliable" sources with all varying numbers.

Footage of some of the American '''volunteers'''
twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1504595683738894336

and a cage!

Seems like Ukraine should just surrender before Russia starts dropping their big bombs

Latest hohol source map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ROxxPyw0nPAa5HDAABCBU-IDECabGw3-&ll=48.6299761745454,33.665324706556724&z=6

Attached: file.png (835x563, 292.42K)

I know
>CNN
but this is kinda neat
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2022/03/europe/mariupol-maternity-hospital-attack/index.html

>when europe needed them the most, they vanished

Attached: poewpro23#.png (705x650, 395.85K)

>be Russia
>be filled with gas
>be big exporter of gas
>war comes
>run out of gas
huh?

Attached: 1647517015747.jpg (2503x2672, 289.16K)

I still ask myself what the point of this fucking invasion ? It truly doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 1647552119352.png (1024x1024, 815.14K)

can someone post the emotional support armour dank may may please

Compare to progression of Russian source one

Attached: advance.gif (1200x842, 1.08M)

Not the same school, retard.

>VOSTOKLINGS HAVE JOINED THE BATTLE

Attached: zork5.jpg (400x532, 97.3K)

Retard here, can someone please explain what the fuck is going on near Moldova?

Attached: mattress armor.png (591x460, 388.52K)

Are they actually going to lose? Like what the fuck.

>just so I understand this right.... roughly 80% of the russian army was deployed for this, and so far 1/4th of it is totally gone. ..right?
Yep, at least, that's alone the stuff we have photographic evidence for from social media. From the equipment lost and the constant gore fest here I estimate around 10K kia and 30K wia by now, Ukraine will have about half that. Now the important thing is that they are completely out of reserves, they cannot replenish their front line units, everything they lose is a hole in the line. At some point the Ukraine forces will just fold them.

Attached: määänki.png (1409x1388, 1.45M)

Oryx's list is counted from footage of destroyed equipment posted online, and due to the lack of footage of Ukrainian losses, the ratio is likely a lot less extreme

Still a good source tho

I wonder if Shoygu is considering his options....

Eventually the hammer will fall on him. He must realise that, surely

Attached: iiou23.png (672x613, 112.78K)

>UPDATE An ambassador tells AFP that Moscow canceled the vote on its "humanitarian" resolution after it failed to secure co-sponsorship of the draft text from China and India

SHIT IS DEEPENING

A Russian puppet state Transnistria

So... Nobody gives a fuck about based Britney?
Was it fake?

Attached: photo_2022-03-17_15-53-09.jpg (630x1270, 120.26K)

Thanks user, Slava

newsfounded.com/polandeng/this-could-be-an-important-battle-of-the-war-in-ukraine-we-found-out-the-details-for-the-first-time/
We can't know these things just yet but maybe the Battle of Wozniesieńsk will be one of the most important of the entire war it's very interesting. And when you think about it taking cities was rarely the most important thing about most major conflicts.

>cities and towns jump around on the map
Are they really this disingenuous ?

Attached: 134737638573.jpg (999x400, 106.27K)

youtu.be/eE5Bt2YkIbk
the movie where this is taken from really sucks btw cultral marxism drivel at it's worst about this swedish crusader. cultralr marxist man.. nvm.. but what it is with sabatoon is cheesy as fuck but when you start to drink beer...

nono not this song...

Russian border gore from the 1990s.

It's Vietnam on turbo speed, with Western arms designed specifically to destroy Russian tanks. It's very possible to bog down an invader until it becomes too painful to continue the operation. And that's what Ukraine's been gunning for since day 1.

Moldova has its own separatists who want to be Russian.

Wheres that dork Lookner at?

assuming he's using the Oryx numbers, which are generally reliable since they only count equipment that they can find picture/video evidence of being destroyed: oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

ah yes, she's relevant.

That is obvious a sophisticated communications array or jammer.
It has to be 6 or 7g.

You told me they lost 1500 tanks last week? Are you fudging the numbers again agent?

Seems like her dad was right, who would have known

Attached: 1646156201457.png (769x608, 937.98K)

The point he's trying to make is that the russians grouped together, flagged each other with their muzzles, and as a whole acted poorly and slowly.

then move to russia FFS

Schizoposters go to please

The ratio is still increasing though. Yesterday it was at ~3,5.

still a better tank than the russians have

Weird russian government and oligarch plane movements, thats all for now.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

1500 vehicles.

What's even the point of such maneuvers?

I heard every tank on earth got destroyed by ukraine

>Latvian Defense Minister: Kremlin Should Ask Itself Why All Its Neighbors Seek NATO Membership
youtube.com/watch?v=HgGQ6KZezfk

Honestly, who knows. The soldiers who were sent there 30 years ago probably got children by now.

lavrov's plane getting turned around cause xi told em to fuck off is probably the funniest shit that has happened today.

Who said that? It was 1200 last week

Well what can he do, all his boys are in Ukraine getting their arses shot off.

>Now the important thing is that they are completely out of reserves, they cannot replenish their front line units
Well yes and no, they're scraping up any units worth half a shit. One area on the ass end of Russia takes some 70K rubles to ship a single truckload of anything to Ukraine, and that's the unit they're drawing to Ukraine. Increasingly desperate.

It's possible they still have "civil guards" to keep the rabble down, but without the backing of the army, many former republics are going to see an opportunity. My first guess is the Chechens.

Attached: fun time is now.jpg (344x372, 38.59K)

>still gonna get raped by the Khan

Attached: Secondo-Putin-la-Mongolia-ha-il-diritto-di-annettere-la-Russia-copertina-1.jpg (700x503, 94.8K)

well both of those movies sucks the english one american I mean is this kingdom of heaven.. it sucked

but there is this swedish one they use... I mean you got the script here... meaning the real saga.. but they cant' help them selves it wasn't as bad then as now, if it was made today it would all be homosexual transgender midgets of color all of them

nvm I am drunk posting after fukcing beer...

let's get back to business
this god damnit

why doesn't NATO invade Transnistria? It's the perfect time to do it
it obviously wouldn't be an attack on russia because it's not their state, they just provide support
start taking out putin's little cuck enclaves

Attached: 1646613285753.png (512x512, 506.24K)

wait a second, what???

Superior russian faraday cage impenetrable by waves

Well Putin announced he will get rid of scum and traitors. Language unheard since 20th Congress of the commie committee .

>This is a fight for the existence of Ukraine and its people nothing else
Do you think that Putin will arrange a holocaust of Ukrainians after the victory?
Ukraine, as a country, as a cultural concept, will always exist as long as its indigenous population is preserved. Most likely it will even remain as a state. But to fight for the state is absurd, it is a struggle for someone else's power over you one way or another.

you can go watch the bald anglo pedo video about it.

hahaha saved

Transnistra is a weird breakaway soviet exclave between moldova and ukraine.

Russian troops there and theres worrys of the conflict spilling out of there too after Lukashenko's 4 trillion IQ play showing invasion plans on national television

They have really painted themselves into a corner with the whole liberation narrative. They can't indiscriminately bomb the shit out of everything and then roll in. So their airforce can't do much and just risks getting shot down by all the AA. Tanks seem completely useless in taking cities without air and infantry support. If they keep doing this it is unironically over for them. At some point morale will be so low their front line will probably just stop fighting.

In 2014 Ukraine was going to sign an economic trade deal with the EU, giving it hope of pulling itself out of african tier wealth. Putin didn't want Ukraine to drift from its sphere of influence so forced Yanukovych, the president, to cancel the deal and sign up for some russian investment. This pissed off a lot of Ukrainians leading to the Euromaidan, massive protests for months that end in a gun battle when some shady police units sniped protestors. This may or may not have been coordinated/encouraged by CIA (i.e. a colour revolution). Shooting protestors didn't go down well, it lead to Yanukovych making a deal for elections and then subsequently fleeing the country. Russia saw this shit as a lost cause and launched the little green men to take crimea and rush a referendum (they probably would have won fairly, but no one sees that as legit), simultaneously pro-russian riots/insurgencies started all over Ukraine, probably initiated by Russia, but only the Donbas ones solidified before the Ukrainian army got its shit together.
Subsequently L/DNR became a frozen conflict.
Why exactly Putin has launched this invasion is a mystery to me. He gives many reasons - Russia and Ukrainians have a historic bond and should be joined together, Ukrainians are abusing ethnic Russians/committing crimes against L/DNR, Ukraine has nazis, Nato is a massive strategic threat, etc. I don't know. This whole thing is retarded.

Attached: file.png (500x322, 250.99K)

It just depends on how much pain the Ukrainian people are willing to take.
Russia apparently believed their own propaganda about still being a major power with cunning generals.
The only reason they still exist is they have nukes.
Looking at this fight I really do wonder how many of the nukes are functional.
It is good though. Nukes are expensive as fuck. Keeps that funding away from ground units.

>twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1504595683738894336
Oh shit, actual helmet cam footage of english speaking soldiers.
Do we have more of this?

Hey, it works for Afghanistan almost every time, it can work for Ukraine. Russia is already eating itself with all the officials getting Putin'd. The general public didn't want this war from the start, and the government is shedding members left and right. Russia can't do this for long, even if they didn't have crippling logistical and financial problems.

China wanted to be the mediator
Telling everyone to shove it up their ass is a way of doing it

Because NATO is a non-aggressive block

Attached: kaHoTInA96[1].png (2631x990, 3.53M)

russia has violated our sphere of influence so we are entitled to defend ourselves :^)

twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1504578657687375872

Lmao, its over.

>they only count equipment that they can find picture/video evidence of being destroyed
What makes you think that evidence is in any way reliable? In this war?

China blocked them?

How are the Russians this bad at conventional warfare?
I guess those insane meatgrinder numbers from ww2 make more sense now.
Imagine how quickly Hitler would have lost if they actually knew how to fight.

They have been trying to put the blame on Ukraine the whole but no one ever believed them. I, too, wonder what their is point by now.

They also can't easily up and declare an aggressive war, even by their legal chicanery the Constitution makes that difficult. Without that pretext, a complete mobilization of Russia is impossible. And as compared to Syria and their other "fun times with weapons" proxy wars, they know the CIA and every other intelligence agency has their eyes out for false flags. They can't up and pretend Chernobyl got "magically" nuked by Ukrainians if the Russians hold it, for example.

So yes, they are pretty well fucked domestically, which makes things harder militarily.

Shitposting by Ukrainian General Staff:
>According to available information, the Russian occupiers have already picked up close to 1,000 volunteers from the so-called army of Bashar al-Assad and Hezbollah.
>At the same time, according to available information, the above-mentioned militants do not intend to take part in hostilities on the territory of Ukraine, but to use "business trips" as opportunities to get to European countries.

>options
Good one.

I doubt china has turned on them yet, but it would be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time if china just abandons the Russians

>1500
Will it reach 2000 next week?

>Fuck off lavrov, bunker's full

>Leningrad, USSR as location
>not even the same font
are they even trying

basically post

So....will Russia still be able to throw around it's weight after all this?

Lavrov's metaphorical virginwalk lmao