I hate these faggots like you cant believe. America will never go to war for you get over it...

I hate these faggots like you cant believe. America will never go to war for you get over it. What ever issue you have with Russia deal with it on you own terms. Thank you

Attached: Fly-Breeze-Poland-Flag-3x5-Foot-2.jpg (1600x1600, 144.01K)

Op is retarded

>Op is retarded

Clearly.

The US is currently transporting large amounts of armor and personnel from Germany to Poland as we speak

Attached: images (3).png (548x560, 15.25K)

>slavnigger propaganda starting to ramp up for Poland/Baltics just like it did for Ukraine
These deranged slavniggers are really going to do it, aren't they? They're actually going to start WW3.

Attached: 1647332227080.jpg (900x687, 67.68K)

I hate americans
I hate russians
I hate jews
I hate niggers
I hate jannies

Russia will lose and you will cope

Who's dragging who into war?

Attached: jebac kundli.png (982x1248, 450.56K)

arent you tired making this thready everyday with American VPN. I hope you have a weekend off at least.

Putin won't get into a conventional war with Poland now that he knows how trash his army is. If he goes into Poland, he will use nukes. Hopefully, that means he's not going into Poland.

did you inhale your glue ration today, vantik?

Attached: 1646705804933.png (1528x1184, 98.33K)

thats good polish nigger I wont lift a finger to help save you faggots

Putin doesn't even care about your country lmao

Do russians not realize the US has a large polish population? If vatniks set foot in poland it's going to be nuclear war.

Fuck op, fuck russians, fuck kikes, fuck prorussians and fuck jannies.

Join the club, Irrelevant country populated by the niggers of Europe, if they had any balls the would invade east Ukraine and claim it

no one cares about poland dumbass

I hate mutts so much its unreal

Attached: 1593124788809.png (978x742, 712.36K)

no one cares polish nigger if your shithole nation was worth anything you wouldent be crying to the EU for support and free shit

You're going to get yourself vaporized, sergei. Stop listening to your own propaganda: it's fucking with your head and causing you to make stupid decisions.

This flag will always make the VPNigger seethe.

Attached: 1646589201200.jpg (460x359, 43.13K)

polaks are okay with me NATO is the issue. fuck bankers wars.

put you money where your mouth is go to war right and and volunteer in Ukraine you cunt

you're alright

go to ukraine right now and die you useless nigger

Eastern Europe never had wealth, progress, democracy or civil rights even before the ussr to be fair.

How are those cold war duck and cover training ever come useful, you were all such faggots, its not like WW3 almost started when some guy on a sub voted no.

U will. Poland in NATO, do ur job mutt

fuck poland fuck finland fuck estonia fuck ukraine, fuck Nato

it never had progressive and jewish western values either before it became part of the west

You vill be drafted
You vill be send to Poland
You vill die for us
And you vill be happy

were not going to war for you
fuck off

Its like poles have some kind of superpower to make everyone on /pol seethe

>Do russians not realize the US has a large polish population
what polish population> some half polish half Italian Irish mutt doesn't even know his fucking heritage

Imagine being so weak that you lose your entire country in less then 4 weeks. No wonder Poland's entire officer corps laid down and died like little bitches. B-b-but me stronk, yeah sure little buddy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 4.-Ekshumacja-zwłok-polskich-oficerów-Katyń-Rosja-1943-r..jpg (2149x1535, 1.11M)

They are going to get lured into attacking Russia to trigger a reaction from Putin. But the good news is, it will be over before we know it. Russia is the only country with hypersonic nuclear missiles so it will all be over in 10 minutes.

Don't worry OP, no ones going to die for Europe's cheapest whore.

Attached: wir_infographic2018Warsaw-Institute.jpg (600x613, 253.31K)

They just want to cope with US satellite systems, it don't matter how fast they go anyway, in space they are useless.