Ladies and gentlement, I present to you the chaddest form of urban transportation ever created

Ladies and gentlement, I present to you the chaddest form of urban transportation ever created

> cheaper than a bicycle
> can use the pavement like pedestrians, or the cycle lane if you feel like it
> completely unregulated
> no insurance
> no gas bill
> no license
> no registration
> maintenance is basically zero, change the wheels once every three years
> compatible with public transport, have fun YOLOing the car drivers while on a suburban light rail or high-speed train, knowing you have a perfect last-mile transport at your fingertips
> portable, can take it with you in the office (niggers can't steal it while you're at work)
> can do sick tricks at the skatepark after hours (unlike those stupid spandex bike cuckies)

It also makes everyone seethe. Grandmas, jews, roasties, your boss....everyone calls you a manchild and tells you to man up but you can't hear them over the sheer fun and speed.
Kids think you're weird but they share their candy with you at the skatepark and you laugh at girls because it's cool to be a mysoginist when you're 14.

Embrace the true chad of personal mobility, Any Forums. Stick it up to the jew, get a non-electric scooter today!
(electric scooters are big gay)

Attached: 1635414278770.jpg (1300x1300, 65.44K)

faggot

based, fatties will never know how fun riding this is

Let me guess, you look like this.

Attached: Whatifalthist_appearance.png (800x800, 494.77K)

Fuck off back to plebbit, szoyboi

Those things are great when you have to get home drunk and can't find a bicycle to steal. They are like communistic community transport that works

no I look like this:

lmao shut the fuck up meemflag

yeah I forgot it's totally legal to use them while drunk. Fuck DUIs I'm going to work while high and drunk what's the police gonna do I'm basically a pedestrian

Attached: 1625502072918.jpg (474x326, 31.55K)

In Ireland they're looking to require motor tax and insurance on them.

you're a muslim serbian

but if they don't have a motor?
what are they going to do, ban feet?

That is the point people made. Didn't matter. The police actually told people they required a motor tax disc, even though you can't get them taxed.

fuckin pleb buying some knockoff razor scooter. come back to me when you ride the real thing

Attached: 5B0CD97A-2308-4307-932F-338A2D11E402.jpg (290x500, 11.84K)

bruh wtf just fart on the policeman and scoot away, what's the fatso gonna do? Run after you? Good luck catching up.

I just took some random pic from the web.
I used to have an OG m-cro when I was a kid. Then moved on to a full-on pro Oxelo model with suspensions and everything, perfect for the uneven parisian pavement.
My brother had a sick razor with the sparkling attachement, so cool.

CAPTCHA/ YVVYY

Attached: 1641078827586.png (261x80, 9.71K)

B B B BASED

Attached: 1577964978254.png (743x532, 102.59K)

in that case ride on and fuck the haters based frog

Just walk, fat ass

you too burger bro, keep on keeping on

lmao bOOOOOOOOring

When I was a kid I loved my scooter and would ride that thing for hours. Such a great toy

Your beret is on too tight.

>hit rock or pothole
>eat shit

annoying as hell. i would like to throw all of them into the Danube with their users.

>not jumping over the obstacle like a fucking chad
ngmi cringe cucklord
lemme know you got bullied at school and I fucked your mum last night

They're against the law in my county, police will chase you and confiscate it. The absolute state.

Lmao you must be a muslim living in Paris. Gayest shit ever

oh fuck you. I enjoy his content even if it's a bit out there.

I'm a 21 year old frenchoid with too much chest hair and an obsession with japan shit.

Monsieur Z > this bespectacled onions cumstain

razors are for kids.
wheels too small, steering too jerky at adult center-of-gravity and handlebars just barely too low for us man chads.

had exactly this in the 3rd world here.. i live on a hill, so this was the most based thing you could ever own.

> cheaper than a bicycle
wrong I can buy a stolen bike for 20-40$ from the local nigger, the rest is true tho, even if foldable small wheels bikes are superior

Attached: MyFunlink_Picdump_122_30.jpg (600x733, 88.49K)

true...but supporting the local nigger economy is not good...is it?

absolutely not, and they don't sell foldable bikes, I was thinking to buying picrel some time ago, now a lot of people use it, but I would just become lazy, not really use it a lot and you have to charge it

Attached: monopattino-elettrico-f40e-con-40-km-di-autonomia-e-ruote-pneumatiche-tubeless-da-10_be929d17-9f9a-4d77-8955-4b007d5b7529_1200-1200.jpg (1200x1200, 50.5K)

My kids have a couple of electric scooters. I feel like a fag riding them, but they go 15mph and its better then walking.

Mine reaches 36km/h or 22mph.
It comes unlocked from the factory.

Imagine paying 4€ for fuel to go buy 2 cartons of milk, 2 bottles of beer and 1 chicken, 8€ worth of food.

Attached: spro.jpg (1000x903, 220.84K)

electric is big gay get the OG non-electric ones.
batteries suck, electronics are literally the devil.

>electric
>cable activated brakes
round these parts we pedal our scooters and stomp on the back wheel with a metal brake pad

Also, it's made in Taiwan because fuck China.

my true dream would be some kind of wheeled shoes, that you can change the modality, from normal version, to wheeled, so you walk normally and then lower the wheels and sprint, if they would do them motorized too would be cool, but nothing like that exist, only subpar ideas of it

Attached: Heelys-Adult-Children-s-Double-wheeled-Roller-Skates-Shoes-Kids-Skate-Sneakers-Shoes-shoelace-Wheels.jpg (800x800, 144.64K)

i can't imagine that because i have no fucking idea what that weird symbol even denotes

>120kgs
Yeah most Americans are too fat for that

1€ = 1.10 $

jannies are gay and exchanged my image with that fag shit, kys troon jannie

Attached: fuck-you.png (800x800, 650.3K)

heelys, you're talking about heelys

Attached: A5EFF426-ECE5-4B00-868A-8EEF8A6EA42F.jpg (259x194, 10.72K)