These are the kind of people that rule us

>these are the kind of people that rule us
it's basically like saying 2+2=5

Attached: 435443224.jpg (659x521, 47.16K)

Certified 4 BGC.

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-2.jpg (600x569, 88.74K)

Mommy

She's just some person on the TV. She has no real world power over anyone.

>Covid isn't real
>Covid is real, but the effects are unknown

pick one

save some for the rest of us

she's part of the power structure
you don't get a job like that by just being anybody

Jesus how long are they going to beat that dead horse, nobody believes a word you say, enjoy getting roped lmao.

How many 11 year olds have pre-existing conditions? Dumb lying bitch.

Science isn't a thing.

I wish Kayleigh were back but I kinda like dum dum ginger booba mommy

You and most people are imagining something that isn't there. Their power requires you believe they have power and do what they say.

thats false. I can doubt her powers yet she will still wield power over others...

It's more comforting to believe in muh conspiracy than it is to realize that those in power don't know shit either. The smart guys are holed up in the governmnt-funded research labs creating proofs for the soul and mind-control matrices or whatever else those boys do nowdays.

They know they're getting fucked. Crimes against humanity is not a fucking joke.

She's a cunt propagandist and she's good at her job. She's Squeeler fron Animal Farm.

You're an idiot if you think people like her don't influence the idiot masses. You're a bigger idiot if you think those masses don't affect all of our lives.

Should be "affects".

Attached: 55715BED-722A-4E19-9F79-A46C51B5FB1F.jpg (537x563, 71.02K)

isn't the only qualification for the job to be a convincing liar?

Attached: 1634785507327.png (758x685, 615.71K)

She's a pathological liar dont even bother listening to her

its more like saying we dont know that 2+2=4 but I get your meaning.

pay debnts

>it's basically like saying 2+2=5
I have some bad news for you user

Attached: 123312.png (636x481, 42.17K)

This bitch is mentally retarded

It really shouldnt.
t. english-is-my-second-language

A farmer (Jen Psaki) accidentally brings her own breast milk to peedle at the farmers market rather than the usual cows milk she sells. She is shocked to see that her customers are now raving about her milk, saying it’s the best milk in the world. Not wanting to disappoint her new fans, Psaki begins milking herself constantly in order to keep up with demand. Nobody suspects a thing about the milk that’s all the rage. Nobody, but a spunky young lass (Greta thunberg) who tries to catch the busty farmer in her lie. When the reporter finds out that her brother's hospital bills will increase tenfold, she is forced to join the breast milk racket. Will they be able to satisfy demand, while keeping their secret safe?

Find out this summer in: Udder insanity.

It’s been 2 years since the secret of the farmers (Jen Psaki) milk has been revealed to the public. Surprisingly , the revelation of the milk's true source has only increased demand for the dairy product. After the farmers business partner and former child reporter (Greta thunberg) has to move away to care for her sick brother, meeting demand becomes more and more difficult, What’s worse is the newfound popularity of farmers milk has made way for a competing farmer (alexandria ortiz) to offer product to steal her customers. The busty farmer must hold auditions for a new business partner to reclaim the market. After a rigorous selection and testing process including (Kathleen Rice, Tulsi Gabbard, and Elise Stefanik), she finally settles on a plucky young businesswoman (Kayleigh McEnany). This new partner has big plans to get a contract with the country's biggest grocery chains, by any means necessary. Will our chesty heroes be able to secure the big contract and save their farm from the ever approaching threat of competition.

Find out in Udder Insanity 2: Dairy to Dream.

Attached: psakimilk.png (873x578, 644.75K)

Guess what Chang? They don't know much of shit about coronavirus at all