What's evolutionary correlation between cold weather and intelligence...

What's evolutionary correlation between cold weather and intelligence? My gf had a theory that reason whites evolved more in all fields is it was cold, especially in Scandinavia, and they had to think as pragmatically and cleverly as it gets to merely survive (no time left to jump around like chimpanzees), and cause it was way harder to cultivate anything so the solutions was sought.

Pic rel.

Attached: nig.jpg (1314x860, 395.04K)

one is from 100s of years ago, the other is from this year

True.

>My gf had a theory that reason whites evolved more in all fields is it was cold, especially in Scandinavia, and they had to think as pragmatically and cleverly as it gets to merely survive (no time left to jump around like chimpanzees), and cause it was way harder to cultivate anything so the solutions was sought.
whites arent native to scandinavia

the natives of scandinavia were low IQ subhumans with no technology

Attached: truth on snowniggers.png (3024x2364, 1.17M)

Whites are better than nigs because we at least get to sit in our comfy chairs, jerk off to robopussy, and daydream about killing ourselves....all without breaking a sweat due to our sweet tech!

Tf Yamnaya.

/Thread

yamnaya were ANE+PIE mutts, the point here is the PIE dna ignore yamnaya

anyways for what your girlfriend was saying, whites did NOT evolve in the north/cold, we "evolved" in northern iran and later the steppes of southern russia, and conquered europe later after that

the guys who evolved in the cold and lived for tens of thousands of years in scandinavia were complete subhumans who invented nothing, lived in caves, had no metal, no wheel, no domesticated animal, fucked animals though, and were massive homosexuals too
those are the humans who evolved in the cold, so clearly her theory is bullshit

England is grim and depressive so people used to research and invent out of boredom.

Colder winters produce larger brains in animals as well because they have to remember how to find food in two different conditions. Don't let that fool you though into thinking that has to do with supremacy. Overthinking things can be self destructive as well. Pic related is right, the only problem is that people of the north are being replaced with people of the south, not that people of the north are better or worse. All the people should be preserved.

I hope that they will learn mercy so our world can be saved from the slavers who seek to turn it into an industry for their personal profit. They don't care about your traditions beyond their utility. They have and will throw them out when they stop them from being competitive with their neighbors. Just as they will throw out your race when it stops being productive for them.

The reason the theory seems off to me is Greek/Roman prevailing heavily in all fields.

Attached: 974.jpg (889x1980, 240.07K)

If it were just cold then the Inuit would be genius. There is more to it than that. I think there needs to be a warm season and frozen season - this variation is the best selector for long term thinking, because those who lived "in the moment" during summer would not prepare for the winter and perish.

>The reason the theory seems off to me is Greek/Roman prevailing heavily in all fields.
greeks (hellenes) and romans (italics) are both indo europeans, they werent native to italy or greece either, same steppe guys as the rest of europe from iran and later central asia

Do Germans lean more towards Scandinavians or Greek/Roman? Cause it looks like they are subtle Nords, but they was definitely way more culturally rich than those.

Long periods of frozen weather means you need to prepare for the future
Proper preperation allows for energy/brain power to focus on other things

>Do Germans lean more towards Scandinavians or Greek/Roman?
depends on where in germany, the non indo european nordcuck race only exists in any significant ammont in the north west, and even there they are a minority of the genepool
in scandinavia they make up around 40-50% of the genepool, hence the blond hair and blue eyes

just look up studies and articles about the funnelbeaker people and the scandinavian hunter gatherers, it's the subhumans I'm talking about, civilisation arrived to scandinavia precisely 4100 years ago when they were invaded and btfo by indo europeans

sadly they werent genocided like what usually happened but enslaved and mixed with by the conquerors, resulting in the barbarian situation we had to deal with for the last 4000 years

Attached: 1646548444604 (2).png (3364x3244, 3.36M)

Every med city, circa: every day

Attached: 1642936201358.jpg (1000x618, 277.39K)

Where this.

Oh no, it was too cold to run quarries and we had no marble. Oooh, why don't we have more stone buildings?

Why is this a thread several times a week since years back. Its not hard to see why things were as they were. If you want proof of cool handicraft look into what detailed metalwork our smiths produced instead of our wooden buildings that doesn't stand through time.

>If you want proof of cool handicraft look into what detailed metalwork our smiths produced instead of our wooden buildings that doesn't stand through time.
Shomme then.

All the great civilizations were built by people who had to think seasonally. Developing a deep understanding of the concept of time was vital in areas that had monsoons, frozen winters, annual floods, etc. The areas of the world where we see the lowest IQs are areas where nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyles are so viable, agriculture never took root until very recently. There are exceptions but you need to factor in demographic shifts that have taken place in the last few millennia as well. "Nigger Time" has a an actual evolutionary basis.

Right Side is found IRL, left side is a reconstruction

Attached: Vendel Reconstruction Sida.jpg (1486x1220, 763.8K)

This is also a real one.

You can start looking at these things yourself. Vendel Helmets from Sweden.

You should also look into Norse Boat Building technology if you want proof of handicraft. I didn't see any meds crossing the Atlantic as early as Norsemen did. That's not to say they were lesser, I love Mediterranean Marble, Stone and Sandstone buildings but imagine if it was as cold as here, and stone stays fucking cold unless you can solve the heating trust me.

Attached: Hjälm Uppsala Original.jpg (1500x981, 193.9K)

Looks badass. I want to wear one and run wild and raid like a snownigger.

it was always known that nords are white niggers

>the left can't meme
kek

nords are literal monkeys
they were eating dogshit before meds showed them how prepare food

Snowniggers.

4+ months of extreme environmental hazard (cold will kill you in a hour if you're unprepared) and near total lack of food requires both pre-planning and cooperation that requires careful and comprehensive planning.
>Eskimos and other ethnic groups
Seals, and other marine mammals provided a constant source of food, and forced those groups to travel.