This Silver Thread Ends The Fed - SETF

What are the political implications of retards discovering the actual value of Silver? I don't have the pastas sorry

Attached: 1637811048987-1.jpg (750x748, 147.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

australia4mpe.com/glossary-of-terms/#central-banking-system
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
pastebin.com/cufv9frt
pastebin.com/qRrSduEt
pastebin.com/9feTTxM2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks OP

Attached: Cypher on money.jpg (1488x838, 173.64K)

Welcome to THE political thread of our times!

SETF is a political thread about the Federal Reserve, their parabolic printing shenanigans in conjunction with the US Treasury, and how the silver run will put an end to that. Effectively killing the FED as soon as it goes bankrupt.

Rules for the thread: Guys please be informative and explain political and monetary implications of things, while shitposting is always fun, remember that for every bit of bullshit that you're debating with some shill about on these threads is in and of itself a miniature slide that stops the discussion of the very real and impending fall of the fractional reserve banking system. Ignore obvious shills, explain legitimate questions. Remember that for each shill or retard that is baiting you, there are 10 lurkers who are legitimately reading these threads and wanting to get informed, so explain things, show data when possible and answer whatever you can in as an informative way as possible, with the consideration that the main goal right now is to inform the Any Forums crowd exactly what is going on.

REMINDER: If you don't see a "Silver ENDS THE FED" thread, make one!

Today, silver began its judgement of the wicked and righteous alike. Those that are guilty sweat and swear, while the pious pledge their loyalty (by posting stacks).

Do not engage with the guilty, the reverse shills, the bankster mobs. Reply to them once and only with the word "GUILTY!"

This thread is for the righteous, the stackers, our patriot brothers in arms!

Attached: comex silver futures for March 11, 2022.png (664x479, 57.59K)

SILVER IS THE LYNCHPIN OF THE ENTIRE FINANCIAL SYSTEM

Many years ago, the money changers realized that national debt levels and the levels of money printing they were engaging in were unsustainable with any kind of reasonable bond yield levels the market could sustain. The interest on 1 trillion debt at 17 or 18% interest as occurred in the 1980s would be absolutely impossible to sustain at current debt levels of 28 trillion, but with 30 year bond yields at 2%, they can kick the can down the road for a few more years.

To keep bond yields low, the money changers also needed to trick the markets into thinking inflation is LOWER than the bond yields they require, as nobody would buy 2% yielding bonds if inflation was obviously 5%.

They learned that they could drag the entire commodities market lower by controlling the price of precious metals. The price of wheat for example was dragged into a brutal bear market for the last 10 years at the same time as the gold bear market.

They also learned that the silver market was much smaller than the gold market, no nations used it for monetary purposes, and very few had strategic stockpiles of the metal.

By suppressing and controlling the tiny 20 billion dollar silver market with 5 trillion dollars of notional derivatives trading, they could force gold’s price down, which is always tied in a ratio range with silver (historically around 1:15 or so). If you'll notice, when the gold and silver ratio are at the highest peaks, the price of the metals are near their lowest troughs.

By controlling silver, they could force gold to act in turn, which is used as an inflation signal for the broader commodities market which supported the continuation of artificially low bond yields and an impossibly high level of national debt.

As the silver suppression ponzi scheme unravels, bond yields will spike, taking down the financial system.

Attached: fundamentals.png (1245x1140, 431.12K)

Gold and Silver exist in the earth at a ratio of about 1:15. Its mined at about 1:8.

Yet the GSR, Gold to Silver Ratio, is at 1:65. It WAS over 1:100. So we play the ratio. Buy silver, and when the ratio corrects trade your silver for gold.

The US Debt Clock image I posted shows the dollars in circulation vs the amount of silver available - mined and refined. Notice in 1913 when Gold was $28/ozt it followed the scarcity of the metal itself. Just a couple decades later the US confiscated gold and gave folks the "going market rate" for it - $20/ozt. Once the government got their hands on all the gold they could they revalued gold up to $35/ozt.

The Fed effectively bought everyone's gold for 1/4 of its actual value.

Now, the unmanipulated price - if it was priced according to scarcity against the dollar, is over $34,000/ozt. The dollar has been devalued into a joke. That means it takes more dollars to buy commodities. That means the price of commodities goes up. Like, say, gold and silver.

Tech is dependent on silver, and so the silver market is heavily manipulated. By squeezing silver:

1) Globohomo grinds to a halt because their propaganda is heavily reliant on tech. By forcing a re-evaluation of silver price the price of tech skyrockets. No more 11 year olds with smartphones being indoctrinated by social media madness.

2) We trigger the Great Reset, but on our terms. Their Great Reset has us owning nothing and eating bugs. Ours means anons holding silver experience a huge transfer of wealth in our favor.

Attached: metal currency.png (1322x1929, 308.5K)

It's just silver. Not the silver thread. But I'll help you, pal. Cause silver is good.

The federal reserve is issuing irredeemable promises to pay(federal reserve "notes") which they make no provision to redeem in anything of value of their own commensurable to the debts that they falsify to themselves." central banking system : 1 : a network in which a) a central bank or conglomeration thereof operates under the guise of legitimate (and usually the only) issuers of credit, even as these purported banks no more than publish evidences of debt and launder this into their possession (as opposed to retiring promissory obligations from circulation as a natural consequence of fulfilling the obligations) by pretending the evidence must be lent to the actual fiduciary issuer; in which network, b) subservient satellite (peripheral) banks comply with these falsified principles, in which compliance, by a margin of purported interest, the peripheral banks share a relative pittance of the vast unearned taking by effectively agreeing to borrow the evidence of our promissory obligations to each other from a mere publisher of the evidence, which in turn obligates the peripheral banks to participate in their own failure by a terminal obligation to service a perpetual escalation of artificial debt in proportion to remaining capacity to pay, even as the subject system therefore inevitably collapses under a terminal sum of artificial indebtedness which makes it impossible for the subject society to persist in fulfillment of the perpetually multiplied artificial obligations, whereupon the peripheral “banking system” fails with the subject society in a default which results in virtually complete defeasance of the society under utter dispossession to the purported central banking system; 2 : money changer; 3 : obfuscator of the currency or the promissory obligations of the people; 4 : usury" australia4mpe.com/glossary-of-terms/#central-banking-system

Attached: happystakkapepe.jpg (500x500, 120.61K)

No prob bro. Apparently the all time REAL dollar high of silver was $997.

If my math is correct and silver falls as hard as possible, my 3k investment could turn into $371,000

I'm thinkin based and banker kikes btfo.

Yeah I know it's just "setf" but this thread is based and maybe it's the one that causes a snowball lol

Guys i got tricked definitely dont buy silver and invest in stocks. (The market can grow 20% every year with no negative dose effects) DO NOT BUY REAL, TANGIBLE ASSETS THAT YOU CAN HIDE AND HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF. DO NOT BUY SILVER AND GOLD

Attached: 1647469171906.gif (226x192, 3.41M)

Got it, thanks fren

Attached: pls stop.jpg (1025x1002, 432.85K)

Negative side effects*
Ya own real companies like cramer said they would never get (((nationalized)))
I can't believe i bought real metals.
They are such a scam, they were physically identical from like 1900 to 1964 and quarter were worth $0.25 now somehow you cant find a 1964 or earlier quarter for less than $5. DO NOT BUY SILVER AND GOLD. U WILL HAVE TO PAY THE TAXES FOR EVERY TRANSACTION!! YOU LOSE 20% OF YOUR METALS BECAUSE OF THE PREMIUM WHEN U BUY! DONT. DO. IT!

Attached: 1647221157596.gif (1210x594, 3.73M)

Unironically the fed has got this though. Inflation is already done and they will completely roll off their balance sheet by 2025. Checkem

Attached: 1647268631596.png (750x877, 855.55K)

Shill kikes just get out

Cmon bro gram gram yellen says itll be ok and there is no systemic risk

Attached: 20210930_114731.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

Poorfag here
I ordered 100 1oz rounds
Did i help do something? Or did I just help (((them)))

Attached: ending-the-scam.png (1437x1353, 563.29K)

>I don't have the pastas sorry

Fiat currencies are always under threat from silver and gold. Since silver is the people's money, active suppression on the silver price protects the Federal Reserve, ECB, and the central banks who rely on shorting and spoofing the futures market to prop up the dollar, the euro, etc. Since the central banks hoard gold and neglect silver -- which historically traded at a ratio of 16:1 -- we can dethrone the dollar and euthanize the euro with a Silver Squeeze that decouples physical silver and gold prices from the phony paper price.

>WHY?

Fiat currencies fleece the public of their purchasing power with the insidious tax of inflation. They enable wealth gaps, usury, and war.

MUST WATCH: youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

>WHEN?

The Fed's end is inevitable. Fiat money is a dying beast and the Silver Squeeze can paralyze it while the sword of truth lands the death blow. Unbacked cash is severely weakened after suffering covid lockdowns, the supply chain dismantling, and an escalating abandonment of faith in the US dollar. At some point, one single ounce of silver will be one too many. It's only a matter of time.

>RESOURCES

Videos: pastebin.com/cufv9frt (embed)
Books: pastebin.com/qRrSduEt (embed)
Dealers: pastebin.com/9feTTxM2 (embed)

>CONCLUSION

Stack physical silver! Your worst case scenario nothing happens and you sell back to the dealer. At best, you prosper after SHTF. Patience. Don't overextend your budget. Stockpile water filtration, emergency food, and any other survival items you can. Crush all demoralization shills under your boots with ruthless efficiency. Post your stack if you please. This is our Great Reset, not theirs. They will eat the bugs. And there's not a fucking thing they can do stop us.

REMINDER: If you don't see a "Silver Ends the Fed" thread, make one!

Previous thread:

>I don't have the pastas sorry

SILVER IS THE LYNCHPIN OF THE ENTIRE FINANCIAL SYSTEM

Many years ago, the money changers realized that national debt levels and the levels of money printing they were engaging in were unsustainable with any kind of reasonable bond yield levels the market could sustain. The interest on 1 trillion debt at 17 or 18% interest as occurred in the 1980s would be absolutely impossible to sustain at current debt levels of 28 trillion, but with 30 year bond yields at 2%, they can kick the can down the road for a few more years.

To keep bond yields low, the money changers also needed to trick the markets into thinking inflation is LOWER than the bond yields they require, as nobody would buy 2% yielding bonds if inflation was obviously 5%.

They learned that they could drag the entire commodities market lower by controlling the price of precious metals. The price of wheat for example was dragged into a brutal bear market for the last 10 years at the same time as the gold bear market.

They also learned that the silver market was much smaller than the gold market, no nations used it for monetary purposes, and very few had strategic stockpiles of the metal.

By suppressing and controlling the tiny 20 billion dollar silver market with 5 trillion dollars of notional derivatives trading, they could force gold’s price down, which is always tied in a ratio range with silver (historically around 1:15 or so). If you'll notice, when the gold and silver ratio are at the highest peaks, the price of the metals are near their lowest troughs.

By controlling silver, they could force gold to act in turn, which is used as an inflation signal for the broader commodities market which supported the continuation of artificially low bond yields and an impossibly high level of national debt.

Fun fact: I once got a 30 day global vacation for posting this pasta

Omg, the silver schizo prepper again
YOU CAN'T SQUEEZE THE FUCKING SILVER

I hate the antichrist

Attached: archangel.jpg (500x500, 90.07K)

>YOU CAN'T SQUEEZE THE FUCKING SILVER
Yes, you've claimed that repeatedly.

Attached: 1644408840243.png (1056x559, 215.12K)