HAHAHAHA get fucked liberals, atheists, and child-killing women...

HAHAHAHA get fucked liberals, atheists, and child-killing women. One of many steps until you're all marginalized and thrown out of society.

Attached: ulhik.png (596x245, 26.76K)

I'M GONNA DOOOOOO IT!
OMG I'M DENYINGGGGGG!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I bet you wouldn't laugh if it said "can now deny you alcohol or ammo based on religious beliefs"

You stupid fuckers have no idea the slippery slope you're setting up.

>child-killing women
Do you have any idea at all how many more rioting niggers we would have in america without abortion? brainless!

>can now deny you alcohol or ammo based on religious beliefs
That already exists, nigger. Look up blue laws.

use self check?

If women stopped wanting to kill their children they would care about not raising criminals

Hold up, why does he have the leaf by his name?

HAHAHAH holy fuck youre lost.

What the actual fuck

Why are women so obsessed with being able to have unprotected sex with random people and being able to kill their own children? It's literally a make or break for them politically.

>he thinks that's an option for most of the country

Holy fuck I need to move to New Hampshire.

what race is it?

>blue laws
yes I know about no beer till noon on sunday it used to be 1pm here in NC

dont quibble with me boy this is different this is everyday all day

Suck on deez nutz all day

When you're a powerless cunt, it's all you have, user.

>muh dick
nigger detected

I suggest you find a nice, quiet spot. A place that brings you peace and calm. A place maybe from your childhood that turns your guts with a wrenching nostalgia and sense of loss. Then, I want you to take a sawed off shotgun and blow your brains all over the grass, tranny nigger.

You could have prevented this by not giving women rights.

Happened well before my time alas.

Muslims can do this for pork and alcohol

it already does you mongoloid, its you turn now. now stop enabling pedo shielding retards. The cashier should be able to report the underaged to the authorities.

Why the fuck does this matter? Use the self-checkout or go to a different fucking cashier.

Glad to see another poster who agrees with the notion that the government should tell you what to do :) Hopefully we all get forced to take the vaccine soon, right?

>live in a Christian city
>no cashier will let you buy birth control
Whoops, eat shit, pathetic woman, and accept the consequences of being a godless slut.

>he thinks i'm a dirty liberal
When we reclaim Congress later this year and bring Trump back to his rightful place in the White House, you'll be celebrating our forcing liberals to heel.

>Christian city
ishygddt

Attached: 1644972634903m.jpg (1024x558, 60.12K)

>he doesnt have the capacity to detect latent and obvious sarcasm
Nigger detected

how about not being a heretic and working a job that sells things you don't agree with? And I'll just order ammo online from people who love their jobs because they take pride in supporting peoples right to defend themselves. You sound like a whiny liberal Vegan that applied to work at a butcher shop just so you can virtue signal all day fucking cunt nigger

coomers got to coom anons.

also Fuck women and abortion it's not your right to kill another living being because you can't make decisions on your own.

This has nothing to do with atheism

>muh whataboutismz
It's your turn on the fuck machine now. Enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1596515934075.gif (176x172, 1.78M)

>banned from twitter
>banned from paypal
>banned from gofundme
>banned from banks
>n-noooo you cant refuse to sell me degenerate products! Muh slippery slope!!!