Is the chink army as big of a joke as the Russians are?!?

Given how awful Russia's army turned out to be, not even being able to beat Ukraine, and definitely not on par with any other big power, do you think the Chinese army is as big of a paper tiger as the Russians are?
I suspect this is the case. Putin invading Ukraine and getting BTFO probably saved Taiwan from a CHING CHONG attack because Xi saw how weak Putin's army is and that China's might not be much better.
Feels good to be American, still no challengers.
Maybe Germany can finally rearm themselves so the US actually has a challenger in the world again?

Attached: chingchonglinglong.jpg (1920x1080, 411.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreation_and_Amusement_Association
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're even worse if you can imagine. All their shit is chinese knockoffs of the Russian garbage currently getting obliterated in Ukraine, and their troop are even less prepared and motivated.

Attached: taiwan_invasion_force.webm (400x224, 2.33M)

Chinks don't even have bodyarmor for their troops, and cannot domestically produce their own jet engines despite what shills say. They also can't land fighters on their artificial islands because the runway is too uneven it would damage them. The islands keep sinking and fucking up the runway no matter how much they re-pave it, kek.

Attached: 1621999731522.jpg (763x995, 215.35K)

keep telling yourslf that kike. also the three gorges dam is about to burst and kim jong un is actually dead.

I can only imagine how terrible their soldiers must be, especially their junior officer corps. I've seen chinks at work and they need to be micromanaged more than children if you want anything done.
In combat they would literally lose their minds and surrender the second their commanding officer dies

Attached: 1645558575786.jpg (1200x797, 147.57K)

yeah i would unironically rather fight with troons than chinks. At least troons would do something without needing their hand held like a 5 year old

They literally only have experience shooting their own people. Your average arab has considerably more relevant military experience then them. They also have trash hardware. Like even more trash than Russia.

nah it will burst from being bombed. the CCP built a doomsday weapon on itself, lmao

Attached: ccp_navy.jpg (1200x675, 71.7K)

Well, they can do a zerg rush tactic and probably can act as studied bombers with their ability to spontaneously combust out of nowhere.

im waiting.

Attached: zelensky.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Poop 劉曉波动态网自由门

yank ego circle jerk

J-20 just BTFO F-35 over the East China Sea, F-35 got target locked, the J-20 then flew close to troll the F-35 pilot

Cope

Attached: 1645062503232.webm (600x600, 2.99M)

看了一圈评论,有一说一白皮都是傻逼,不同人种在智商上的差距比人和狗还大。McCarthyism , CIA , MK-ULTRA , LSD , Famine in 1930~1940 , Thursday Massacre , Washington Massacre in 1932.7.28(MacArthur No.1 hahaha) , Black man BBQ in 1916.5.15 , 30-years Virus experiment in San Francisco , 1932~1972, do syphilis experiments with their own nationals , Indian genocide , Fort Detrick , 1950.9.20 Virus experiment , 1966 Bacterial experiment in New York..........Guess why Hulk in USA?Because American like use Virus on themselves,just like THE 2019 USA Flu.光罗列美国对自己国民做的好事,我的研究生论文都可以水够5万字,还是不带伊拉克南斯拉夫的那种

US RACTOPAMINE MEAT PIKETON WASTE BONUS ARMY DANNY CHEN NORTH DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE PROTESTS 北达科他州接入管道抗议 FERGUSON PROTESTS 弗格森暴动 ST. LOUIS PROTESTS 2017 年圣路易斯抗议活动 NUCLEAR TESTING BIKINI ATOLL 比基尼环礁的核试验 UNITE THE RIGHT RALLY 团结右集会 CHARLOTTE PROTESTS 夏洛特暴动 ATTACK ON SUI-HO DAM 袭击穗河水坝 MILWAUKEE PROTESTS 密尔沃基骚乱 Shooting of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile 奥尔顿·斯特林和菲兰多·卡斯蒂利亚的射击 Occupation of the Malheur NationalWildlife Refuge Malheur国家野生动物保护区的占领 death of Freddie Gray 弗雷迪·格雷的死 Shooting of Michael Brown迈克尔·布朗的拍摄 death of Eric Garner, Oakland California 奥克兰奥克兰市埃里克·加纳(Eric Garner)逝世 Operation Condor 神鹰行动 Occupy WallStreet 占领华尔街 My Lai Massacre 我的大屠杀 St. Petersburg, Florida 佛罗里达州圣彼得堡 Kandahar Massacre 坎大哈屠杀 1992Washington Heights riots 1992年华盛顿高地暴动 No Gun Ri Massacre 无枪杀案 L.A. Rodney King riots 洛杉矶罗德尼·金暴动 1979 Greensboro Massacre 1979年格林斯伯勒大屠杀 Vietnam War 越南战争 Kent State shootings肯特州枪击案 Bombing of Tokyo 轰炸东京 San Francisco Police Department Park Station bombing 旧金山警察局公园站爆炸案 Assassination of MartinLuther King, Jr. 小马

If they can field an army they could probably win by numerical advantage. That was the story of the Korean war. Too bad they can't actually move troops anywhere or establish supply lines to support those troops. Outside of fringe ideas like transporting troops by cargo ships or planes there isn't a whole lot to do.

>OH WOW NOTHING HAPPENED THIS PROVES CHINA NUMBA WAN
unironically start something you gook. Give us a reason to send you back to the stoneage

pretty funny how you take a video from your own shithole and replace the text to mock your enemy. the worst insult a chink can think of is to accuse another of being like he is

Attached: made_in_china_2025.webm (384x384, 1.23M)

>china
>logistics
pick one

is da chink army wot i'm not gonna read it

I mean just look at that fucking picture jej

it's really funny how much this ancient pasta still makes them seethe

Attached: 1618251508886.png (600x580, 531.72K)

I mean, explain how I'm wrong britbong.

that vid was produced in mutt land to show fake food in ads

how much you get paid to post incel?

Attached: 271445871_338956684482497_5996022840265756928_n.jpg (852x673, 139.33K)

They are half as good as the Russians but they have ten times the people to throw into the meat grinder.

Attached: 1647446150968.png (501x443, 196.61K)

>completely missing the point of the meme

it's just funny that yanktards think the kgb will come bursting in if chinks see this.

Russia is winning faggot. Ukraine doesn't even have a real military left and their airforce is long gone.
Remember to take the 4th booster shot faggot.

they're the most hilariously frustrated and impotent race on planet earth. Gonna be sad for them when their century never really quite happens

China is a paper tiger.
America is the only real superpower.

>Is the chink army as big of a joke as the Russians are?
probably
but they have tech you don't
like wave scattering
you guys still haven't realized why your botes lose nav

>They literally only have experience shooting their own people.
so?
>Your average arab has considerably more relevant military experience then them.
so? the yanks bombing schools and hospitals in 3rd world countries doesn't exactly count as experience.
>They also have trash hardware. Like even more trash than Russia.
so? go suck your mum

They don’t need logistics they can just start eating each other when they run out of food and the history of Asia proves that they will eat each other for political reasons.

Notice how mods, or should I say MOD's :>) are locking any threads regarding potential invasion of Taiwan, Iranian cruise missiles hitting US base or any other potential conflict that US might get involved in?

That only tells us that they are terrified of engaging at multiple zones of conflict (not only militarily, but informationally and economically as well)

General Xiang, this is your chance to make China grow larger.

again, the meme is trash because it doesn't fucking work. the korean middleaged box apartment reddit clown that made it has probably comminted suiceide to avoid paying for 300bn debt

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

pretty funny how amerimutts take a video from their own shithole and add a fake text to lie about China. the worst insult a mutt can think of is to accuse another of being like it is

Attached: the original bugman meme.jpg (861x1000, 218.96K)

cope
no one thinks that. it's just to annoy you and it works

In Afghanistan we were going patrols deep into the enemy territory. We have pfcs with more combat experience than most Chinese generals. Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the face. And china hasn't been punched in a long time

it makes it really funny to be honest. chinks are massively insecure and massively overcompensate, which is inherently comical

So you agree with everything I said? Then don't be a bitch.

there's that asian verbal IQ

Russia can fight and is doing well you're retarded. The Chinks on the other hand, not even their service weapon works correctly it's a piece of shit with the ergonomics of a cactus. All their vehicles are stolen designs done about 30% as well as the original. On top of all this I don't think they have a single guy in uniform that's ever even seen combat.

The Chinese were the last military to beat an American unit in combat. Not even joking or memeing

Russians are Christ's instrument to destroy freemasonry. They are top tier.

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Russian military for Christ .jpg (720x474, 100.28K)

Americans only show up to get buck broken.

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Tell people what we already knew.jpg (720x1221, 138.63K)

ignoring all the cringe replies and focusing on actually combat effectiveness, the answer is we just dont know. they've never been combat tested. when it comes to drills and exercises they seem competent enough. their pilots get as much if not more flight time per year as the burgers. the real unknowns are how well the different parts of their military works together as a cohesive force and how big of a gap in tech there really is between them and the burgers. if it was taiwan i'd tentatively back the chinks. if it was some pacific open water showdown i'd back the burgers.

>no one thinks that. it's just to annoy you and it works
no idiot, the meme specifically is that if the chinese see this the ccp will arrest them for viewing banned content, and its overdone to literal death.

Probably has something to do with the fact that they tend to lose their women to white men. And the fact they were humiliated by whites for an entire century, and got raped by the Japanese (who did nothing wrong)

>In Afghanistan
oh no no no. How did that work out mr. vet?

>and got raped by the Japanese

Attached: based jap1.png (1717x279, 36.6K)

After this Russia/Ukraine situation I'm now a firm believer that the US military is in a class of its own and by an enormous margin.

Attached: based jap2.png (1881x282, 38.81K)

The Chinese strategy is to make the first island chain near impenetrable and contest the second island chain. They need to work on their logistics and refueling in air and at sea and they will be able to accomplish this I think.

Anything beyond the second island chain favors us burgers.

Attached: based jap3.png (2128x306, 38.77K)

> the real unknowns are how well the different parts of their military works together as a cohesive force
So it really depends if they can work together or if the branches start having a rivalry on pair with the Japanese military?

I hate to say it, but US military seems to be the only real one, everybody else got no exp and no morale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreation_and_Amusement_Association

Chinks are one good war away from being a real threat. Their current Achilles heel is zero combat experience.

I suspect you must be a butthurt chink living in Britain

>Given how awful Russia's army turned out to be
LE RUSKIES SHOULD'VE CONQUERED KEEV IN 3 HOURS

Attached: 1639277447821.jpg (766x636, 295.08K)

ikr

Attached: 1644360815705.jpg (843x843, 118.14K)

If they were smart they would send a battalion to Ukraine for training. They need it

i susupect you fuck with your mum in alabama

no one believes that meme is literally true though dummy. it's just a meme.

this is clearly a major contributor to the assblast

Attached: 1608758983931.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

that's not how the reddit memes from back then work. also its still cringe and overused af.

You will shit yourself when you see the People’s liberation Army in action
China is a great and mighty empire and has been for thousands of years.
Julius Ceaser even went to China and played electronic game

/gif/ wmaf

The US military is a paper tiger. Too weak to defeat a couple tribal farmers. We have seen this in Afghanistan.

Maybe. The concept of modern peer level conflict is completely unknown and entirely theory at this point. The whole world is about as ignorant as the pre WW1 empires. It will be a rude awakening, but expected, just as some very smart people understood what a war in 1914 would look like given their analysis of the Russo-Japanese ground war. Some nations are French tier 1914 retarded, and others a bit better.

to heaven

Imagine being so beta you have to resort to a gook. Never fails to make me laugh when I see the little soi cucks with their trisomy-21 girlfriends.

Very salty I see, not even trying to deny the fact he is a chink.

rubbing tongues together and all the spit is repulsive to me now.

Don't know, but it can be worse than the Mutt army and their desperate retreat leaving 100 billion dollars in equipment to a bunch of goat herders.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (768x456, 80.03K)

less about rivalry and more about logistics. how well can they complement each other in terms of info sharing, engaging targets, air/naval support for ground troops. does the left hand know what the right had is doing.

The Chinese army, navy, and air force have never won any war or even any war games that they themselves didn't run. They know this fact and have to constantly remove warhawk generals and idiots who want to go to war with India, Japan, and America.
They have around 2 million conscripts and about another 10 they can call up but they barely have rations for most of their 2 million conscripts. Its just a logistical nightmare.

fuck you kike