Hunter biden laptop story was actually real?

>hunter biden laptop story was actually real?
>heh, but at least he paid his taxes
Are these people actually for real? When was the hunter biden laptop story ever about taxes not being paid right?

Attached: 1620455880874.jpg (1045x1008, 113.79K)

totally normal to ask this

Attached: image.png (1189x990, 435.89K)

Lol CHUD the world isn't just what you read on this shithole. Actual fact-checked media services (CNN MSNBC etc...) were covering a wider story claimed by republicans than OMG look at Hunter's peepee which was the main focus of y'all polchuds.

There must be a reason they're now admitting the laptop is real.
Something is coming out?
In other news, 10% for the big guy.

>OMG look at Hunter's peepee
Hunter got caught fucking underage girls and you spun it as dick pics.

All the hyper biased media will do is divert and misdirect their viewers. The Hunter Biden laptop story had nothing to do with taxes but to give their viewers a talking point to misdirect conversation about the contents of the laptop they will attempt to shift the focus to something stupid like taxes or whatever

When do we start skinning journalists alive

chad

Attached: 6ad.jpg (605x900, 121.87K)

Wonder if the big guys cut was before or after taxes.

Attached: A8fYYF4zetpJ.png (2248x1200, 2.36M)

My issue is that the laptop was confirmed to have been owned by hunter and all the information confirmed legit fucking two years ago when it first hit the news. But it was deemed "inconsequential" and memoryholed.
But now it's big news again? Though I doubt (((they))) is will bother talking about all the dirty Ukrainian money that it confirms both existed and was being siphoned from hunter to Joe.

>Something is coming out?
maybe, but more likely that Joe is poison to voters and someone wants him out before the midterms

>When was the hunter biden laptop story ever about taxes not being paid right?
It wasn't. It was about the pedo content.

If it's not about taxes what is it about? Is he going to jail for fraud?

In minecraft of course

NAOWWWWWWWWWW IN MINECRAFT!!!! OPERATION IN MINECRAFT IS ON.

Well Biden did say everyone knows someone that had intimate photos taken and got blackmailed. I'm guessing that will be their excuse if Hunter is arrested.

It didn't hit the news though. Most outlet ignored it or debunked it as Russian disinformation and anyone who tried to share the story online was shut down. The official narrative was it's not real.

Who the fuck said anything about taxes?

Listen Jack, there's not a man alive who hasn't smoked a little crack and molested his 13 year old cousin.

Consciousness of guilt

>implying this was ever about his fucking taxes.
I fucking hate (((journalists))) so much bros.

Attached: 1621728504015.jpg (1080x1080, 184.22K)

It's b8 newfag don't reply to them.

>t. pedo bullet-magnet

Our government is no longer representing the American people.

Attached: 1647300441174.jpg (750x557, 69.01K)