I made the right decision to get vaxed... right bros?

I made the right decision to get vaxed... right bros?

Attached: FOFbfWtXwB4Pj4O.jpg (646x1024, 98.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/#excess-mortality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trust the science

Attached: 1647513767513.png (833x743, 750.08K)

When i called my grandmother today she actually told me i was right. She said she was reading about how there is new info on how it was funded in a chinese lab.

yeah my cells are gigavaxxed

Vaxxoids coping with shit memes
It's okay clot bro... I'm here for you

>some neet retard decides to be a contrarian
>retard's normie grandma texts him about how he was "right"
>neet retard comes away even more delusional and biased than before, believing himself accomplished
>neet retard posts to Any Forums where his delusions are laughed at

Wow

Lol youre the delusional one, must be all the clot shot flowing through your brain

I'm glad I didn't get it lads because the ones in my family who did are physical wrecks compared to a year ago.

Are those fucking spaghettiOs

Attached: 47CF59B0-77CF-4DBD-81D1-485642A6F540.jpg (474x296, 18.35K)

More like vaxregrettiOs

half of my friends still have fucked up taste from c19 or breath shortness, and im yet to hear anything from those that got the shot. so dont worry bro, even if its a risk its still much lesser one, dont let pol schizos get into your brain

>Seinfeldbassriff.mp3

Now i am hungry

Janika plz go

Marketing

Head back to BcDonald's it'll be OK. Their shit genetics is the reason they still don't have taste, just the same as those that died from the shot or chinkflu itself.

I'm sure their demands are considered before pumping them full of whatever the fuck they have on the shelf.

no

>the right still talking about vaccines
rofl god no wonder people think you're retarded
you think anyone gives a shit about getting vaccinated now? either you are or arent

Fucking no, you fucking idiot.
RIP to yourself

GTFO.

:)

I've known more people who had complications with the clot shot. Maybe your Sputnik V is less kiked than ours, wouldn't surprise me. Still not getting it tho

I will personally put a bullet in your head, when the time comes.

So how much is my pureblood worth? I want to price gouge the vampires.

>So how much is my pureblood worth?
Some cookies, crackers and MAYBE a t-shirt, if you're lucky.

UH-OH!

Based

Do Australians not have these?

Attached: large_6f44b5e6-afa8-4790-b539-9239fb5fb6be.jpg (800x800, 109.32K)

>O-
>Unvaxxed
>Fit
>Healthy
Now vaxxies, explain to me in detail why I should even consider donating my precious fluids to prevent your frail bodies from decomposing around the mere presence of harmless bacteria?

Oh yeah of course. That's why you are on here looking for reassurances.

>Not even any fuckin oj
I'll pass. Free shirt is tempting though.

>just ignore the greatest crime against humanity ever committed nazi chud

Fucken Spaghetti o's nigger

this

Wonder what is killing all the 15-44 years old.

euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/#excess-mortality

Attached: Itmeansitsworking.jpg (1108x1078, 298.53K)

>contrarian
This board is interesting, I noticed this term being pushed here about a week ago and now it is being posted on other boards as well...

>half of my friends still have fucked up taste from c19 or breath shortness,

Maybe you should stop hanging out with krokodil junkies.

I had covid a couple of weeks ago, it was a mild cold and I suffered lesser symptoms than many of my similarly aged double or triple jabbed friends with "breakthrough infections".

Attached: related.jpg (1280x1024, 269.57K)

No, as much like the Bongs, they can't get a can opener loicense, those things are deadly.

>bacteria
user…

I hate you.

Attached: 1616208174115.gif (290x163, 923.36K)

Lol still bitching about corona. You were wrong, you lost, accept it and move on.

Attached: 1546624239778.jpg (800x535, 126.09K)

pretty much this lol my life wasn't good enough for them last year, now they can't get enough of my fluids this year. Karma is a bitch ain't it?

>half of my friends still have fucked up taste from c19 or breath shortness, and im yet to hear anything from those that got the shot.
I know dozens of people who got COVID. Two lost their sense of taste temporarily. Two others got pretty sick and felt "wiped out" for about a week. All have fully recovered.

I also know dozens of people who got the shot. Three developed acute, clinical vertigo--at least two of whom are still dealing with it. Four got so sick in the first couple days after the shot that they they commented they had, in various different ways, "never felt so ill in my life"--and this was from the fucking shot, not from getting COVID. I have acquaintances who died of heart attacks in 2021, although they are so distantly related I haven't been able to get much info.

I have not gotten sick or the shot, although I continued to work throughout 2020 and 2021, ignoring mask mandates unless required by federal law (planes) or they kicked me out otherwise (almost never).

Yeah because anti-vaxxers can be baited into anything.

Yeah if I asked for this they'd put me in a mental hospital

r/HermanCainAward has entered the chat

Attached: 1637110061395.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Attached: incapacitating.jpg (500x380, 23.38K)

It’s the new word for “anyone who disagrees with me” which ironically was the old word for “anyone who disagrees with me (for no reason)”
It’s just selective perception meets willful ignorance. the people who spin themselves into contradicting mental circles assuring us that they are living in OUR heads rent free? Lmao.

my family have all got covid and have tested positive, and they have been coughing and sick for a couple of weeks now and I have been around them the whole time (they are vaxxed I am not), now I am sick with all the symptoms of covid but I still test negative, and I don't understand why. we have the exact same symptoms (sore nose, cough, chills, body aches) and I have 100% caught it from them it is just logical, yet I test negative.
anyone have some insight into what could cause this?