How does this make sense?

How does Pakistan, a brown streetshitter country, have nukes for many decades, while Iran, a partially white country, doesn't have nukes.

Street shitter begging 4 BGC.

Chinks gave them.

This SPBP

Pakistan stole the tech from Europe initially much like mutt and then Russian orcs stole the tech from Germoney

nukes aren't real, that's how

>inverted nipple
ngmi

Innies are based. The first pair of tits I ever touched where innies.

Sauce

nukes work best when they don't exist.

Shit taste, as expected of amerigolems.

oops. My dik misread your title. I read that as "How does this make you feel" and I was about to give a proper response to it.

The legend himself is back!

Paki here. The answer is obvious but the one that polcels won't want to admit. Iranians are hugely inferior to Pakis and all they do is larp about their dumb fucking Muh-Aryan (they're not even Aryan lol, only us Pajeets are) ancient empire while we, being brown niggers with brains, actually get shit done. The only Muslim country with fucking nukes. We should be an example to all polcels. Just stop yapping like women and learn to actually put your women in line and enslave them and you too can get shit done. Fuck you all and good night you faggot cunts.

So Iran people have no imagination then.

Stuxnet delayed their programs a bit

What's wrong with the feet? Looks like 3 of them in the pic

i never understood the nude+hijab trope

you are obviously haram, you can drop the muslim larp

>inverted nipple
it NEEDS to be sucked out

Because the House of Saud gave them a fuck load of money and tech. In exchange, the Saudis get a shipment of free Pakistani bombs the moment Iran gets one.

Attached: 492D5935-3F67-4F1B-854B-612984218918.gif (400x280, 1.94M)

based, my brother

no, it's on us unfortunately.

nukes from chinks

gave that tech to Nkorea to get ballistic missile tech back
>A Q Khan

now they have both nuke and ballistic missile tech

How the hell was Pakistan successful but not Iran? Pakistan is a third world shithole, Iran is pretty developed (especially if not for the sanctions)

It's like pigtails when they're 30 shooting a teen video. Just to give the perception for the fetish, good chance they're not arab either.

Because the retards in charge of this shithole don't actually have an active nuclear weapons program. But they did somehow manage to get the american vermin to target us with more sanctions than North Korea.