All politics aside, rate his job performance so far

Ignoring the Red/Blue divide and if you supported Trump or not, what would you objectively rate Joe Biden's performance as president so far?
I would say he is around a 5 out of 10. Just barely average as a president.

Attached: presidentjosephrbiden.jpg (2400x1800, 394.76K)

This feels like a redditor thread

Slide thread but if you think Biden has any say in anything whatsoever you're a retard

Some dirty work needed to get done (pulling out of Afghanistan, tanking the US economy with stagflation to burn down the middle class, probably nuking the Russians) and they needed someone willing to take the fall and have their reputation destroyed on the level of Caligula. Biden stepped up to the plate because it fulfilled his lifelong ambition to become President, even if there wasn't a country left by the time he got done with it. He's going to be dead soon anyway, anything that happens afterward is someone else's problem.

One year in and we're on the edge of WWIII with out of control inflation and everyone continuing to inject themselves with AIDS. And he left a pile of money and military tech to the taliban. He's not incompetent he's a saboteur. It takes skill to be that destructive.

Attached: 1638658009334.jpg (720x884, 43.75K)

Joe Biden has done a 10 out of 10 job if you realize his real duty is to embarrass us on the world stage and cause the great reset because the WEF has their hands so far up his ass that they can use him like a puppet.

Negative 10 crackpipes.

He is like a 2 or 3 at best. Europe is on fire your economy is shitting itself and your withdrawal from Afghanistan showed the world you are not to be feared at all anymore

1/10. Used insulin as leverage for his Build Back Better, weaker than Carter and is always late. He gets a 1 for making me laugh

2 corn pops chain whipped out of 10 corn pops chain whipped

He gets an extra point for going 4 weeks without going to war.
3/10

uhhhhh he says shit that is more stupid than even trump.

>all politics aside
>average as a president

WTF MAN, at least try to make your slide BS make sense

We are on the brink of a recession

>highest gas prices in history

he sucks

-8/10

I thought it would be impossible for a shittier President than Dubya but holy shit, this guy is fucking disaster. Literally fucked up everything he touched while being nothing more than kike puppet fraudulently installed to enact anti-American kike policy while everything else collapses.

On top of that, he is a senile, disgusting, fumbling, old, hideous cocksucker who is probably the most corrupt single entity in Washington.

It's like a bad acid trip watching this fucking faggot's administration. It seems completely insane the kikes didn't install someone more competent as that would have alleviated a lot of their problems. Which begs the question of what is the state of the filthy kikes to make such retarded decisions?

Excuse me dearie but you haven't been paying attention at all.
The war in Europe is Putin's fault, Biden didn't invade Russia or Ukraine. The pandemic is because Trump did not take it seriously when it started and ignored the health experts. The Taliban disaster was started by George Bush who stayed in Afghanistan as an occupation instead of just getting Bin Laden.

We can name plenty of things he’s done wrong, what can we name that he’s actually done right?

the 1994 crime bill lol thats all he has ever done right

Is one of those points because he chain whipped a nigger named corn pop?

He poops his pants every time he’s on the tv. That’s pretty good.

He's a 2. It's been bad decision after bad decision and he doesn't have the spine to commit to anything that will make him unpopular with far lefties. He gets points for telling the student loan forgiveness crowd to fuck off but loses them for flip flopping on green energy (which is fucking dumb)

that's because it is

Attached: 1629580879786.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

solid - he is making the right calls

Hard to say since he himself hasn't made a a single policy decision yet.

>is happy to give out $2T tax dollars to random country-of-the-month
>doesn't give a shit about Americans and says deal with increase of gas and inflation

Yeah I wonder.

Attached: IMG_4125.png (1198x1134, 939.78K)

0/10
People are worse and less motivated than they have ever been, and it's only going to get worse.

4/10
While the logistics were awful, I'll give him some credit for actually withdrawing from Afghanistan.
He's pretty bad, but the big problems - loss of US relative power, rapid inflation, escalating global tensions - are fundamental systemic problems that would exist regardless of who the president is.

2 or 3 out of 10. 1 point for not being a nigger. 1 point for not being a woman. 1 point for not being lgbt. His policies are shitty though. Killing jobs, hyperinflation, crash gas prices, letting Iran walk all over us for an Iran deal, no $2000 as promised

He's approaching his 3rd or 4th attempt to kill me. He's a complete failure.
"Hell yeah I'll take away your AR14s"
I still have my ar15. He tried to starve me to death by extending the lockdowns to make it harder to work. He tried to make it illegal for me to work a 2nd time by creating a vaccine mandate and failed. He used mass inflation and gas prices to make work unprofitable(current job reauires car) and I'm still surviving. He's currently starting WW3 and I'm not draftable. I'm not in the death zone for a nuke.
I absolutely hate him and want him dead but he's so much of a failure that I shouldn't be too worried.

You asked for people to disregard Trump in this discussion, yet here you are, shitting all over your provisos with a hot take that isn't based on reality. I regret posting in your shit slide thread now, you hypocritical, partisan shill

Puppet/10

There's no way this old fuck's making the decisions.

>Biden stepped up to the plate because it fulfilled his lifelong ambition to become President
what must he be thinking? After years of political fighting he is at the top, and yet his mind is failing him, and he himself is a puppet. Im not worried about his job, his handlers are doing a job for him. Its a bitter-sweet ending to his life

We will see the collapse of the America within this decade.

sage

1/10. Only things he's done right has been broadly continuing Trump's isolationist policies, triggering China by appointing a Taiwanese woman as his trade gal, and ending Iraq war.

But, he's completely embarrassed the executive office to the point where it probably won't recover. For that reason, I'm probably gonna vote for him for the first time in next election.

Pretty bad.
I don't like Trump or Biden and was hoping at least for some normalcy when Biden won.
But at this point I want to go back to when my biggest worry was "what controversial thing is Trump going to do/say next."

It is a bold prediction, but guess what, it's happening on a person improvement basis, people quality is declining rapidly, and are incapable of sustaining this structure.

I did, and I'll do it again now