What are the effects of chemical weapons?

All this talk of chemical weapons has me wondering what the most likely types Russia would use and the effects? What does it feel like to die from them?

Attached: B5B92391-2D44-4C3C-B1F1-B7B0982AD310.jpg (640x356, 47.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_of_the_Dead_Men
youtube.com/watch?v=f3M4oR_4UNs
youtube.com/watch?v=KNxaoRCoyRA
documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/dhs/chemicalfactbook.pdf
hsdl.org/?view&did=706488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_of_the_Dead_Men

> Over twelve battalions of the 11th Landwehr Division, making up more than 7000 men, advanced after the bombardment expecting little resistance. They were met at the first defense line by a counter-charge made up of the surviving soldiers of the 13th Company of the 226th Infantry Regiment. The Germans became panicked by the appearance of the Russians, who were coughing up blood and bits of their own lungs, as the hydrochloric acid formed by the mix of the chlorine gas and the moisture in their lungs had begun to dissolve their flesh. The Germans retreated, running so fast they were caught up in their own c-wire traps. The five remaining Russian guns subsequently opened fire on the fleeing Germans.

Well that doesn’t sound pleasant

Depends on the chemical weapons. Nerve gas destroys your nervous system by breaking them down. Chlorine gas causes severe chemical burns on skin contact because it pulls electrons off of the elements that compose your cells. Mustard gas has similar effects but on skin contact.

>Chlorine gas causes severe chemical burns on skin contact
*lung contact

Anybody who uses, creates, constructs chemical weapons for any kind of weaponry deserves to be assassinated. Even if the contribution is simply trade marking it.

VX nerve agent. Scary shit

>ending genetic lines
gas all the hohols and kikes

america is famous for using chemical weapons & pointing the finger

Cool crystal making in action

fuck greg is right again isnt he?
you glowniggers will really gas some ukranian civilians just so you can have world war 3 theater
do you ever get sick of this or do you think its fun to troll the retarded masses so they throw themselves into the meatgrinder?

Most of the "chemical weapons" have another original use that's not killing.

>pick ANY one
>imagine the WORST possible way to die
>profit

youtube.com/watch?v=f3M4oR_4UNs

sorry for jewtube (rip livelak)

I mean if that’s what it takes that’s what it takes

didnt really expect an answer kek
so why you do it?
you a "patriot" or just doing it for the money / the kick?

Chemical weapons result in 100% fun for all who are watching from a distance

All part of the plan. The world is over populated and financial markets require a hard reset to ensure our control over the global economy.

>our
you have no control over the global economy
your a low level glownigger posting predictive programming on a chinese cartoon forum
you dont controll shit, you get a few talking points on a card like a call center bitch
how much do you make anyways?
>The world is over populated
but the vaxx took care of that
not enough vaxxies?
nukes wont solve that problem either as they would not only kill the population, but destroy ecosystems

I hope you're one of the victims desu

chemical weapons are inferior to shrapnel type weapons.
they can come back at you.
it's why nobody uses them. only larping dictators.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNxaoRCoyRA

oh yeah chemical weapons always remind me of this KEK

Attached: godspeed.jpg (1504x2048, 443.35K)

;bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrraaaaaaappppppp

he will be
hes one of the lowest level of glowniggers and knows too much :^)

I’m moving up the ranks slowly, but steadily. Right now I make about $84k/year + benefits. I should max out about $120k before going to the private sector where the real money is made working on behalf of the corporations running things to push their agendas and make 3rd world countries safe for US business interests.

They made thousand of tons of anthrax, sarin, tabun etc...They also developped chimeras virus, enhanced plague, VEE, VEEpox ebolapox etc...but this was 40 years ago.Today it is more frightening.

Chemical Agent Factbook 223 pages
documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/dhs/chemicalfactbook.pdf

To give you an idea about new tech, note that this book is from 2011
hsdl.org/?view&did=706488