This is why redditors and other pathetic people want to genocide Russia

This is why redditors and other pathetic people want to genocide Russia.

Attached: ih6sd5v.jpg (747x639, 162.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-putin-muslim-speech-2013-idUSKBN29629D
youtube.com/watch?v=xcD__8qynoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. country with largest muslim population in Europe

Imagine torturing a redditor to death. Imagine pulling his teeth out with a pair of pliers. Imagine breaking his fingers. Imagine getting a dull knife and slowly taking pieces of his skin off. Imagine throwing salt on the exposed bloody tissue. Imagine burning his dick off just with a zippo lighter. Imagine keeping him alive for as long as possible. Imagine breaking his shin bones with a chisel and a mallet. Imagine pouring acid in his eyes. Imagine cutting his nose off. Imagine smashing a glass bottle on his face. Imagine slowly pulling his arms off with a rope. Imagine hammering nails into his ears. Imagine just letting him slowly die, every now and then coming and giving him a kick to hear him scream.

That's a fake quote.
reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-putin-muslim-speech-2013-idUSKBN29629D

youtube.com/watch?v=xcD__8qynoQ

Attached: 1434326221809.jpg (1300x808, 249.28K)

Based.

See:
Real based quote(s) here:

and how do we know OPs quote isnt from some other time he spoke?

bump

I already demonstrated that it's a fake quote:

no, you linked to an article claiming it was fake. they didnt prove anything either

How exactly would someone prove that it's fake? You're asking to prove a negative. There's no record of him saying that.

well OP is claiming he did. you just have another random person saying he did not. would be the same thing as calling you a faggot. prove to me you're not. u cant. checkmate, poofter

Not difficult to see how a guy who builds giant mosques, is buddies with the all dregs of the muslim world and whose country has the largest muslim population in europe probably wouldn't say that, but then again this is also ironic considering the only people with high birthrates in russia are muslims and asians

Unfathomably based.

Sharia law is the law in Chechnia. Putin even Kadyrov to maintain it.

Using this line of reasoning I can invent a "quote" for anyone, post it on Any Forums, and it would be as legitimate as real quote. If there's no record of Putin saying that quote perhaps he never did?

Attached: 1623213842329.jpg (543x550, 21.26K)

Vlad Putin is the good guy

Attached: 1646817787578.webm (320x240, 1.75M)

russia is a multiculti globohomo shithole
>le based putin saviour of the white race fighting globohomo
redditards gonna be redditarded I guess

Well spoken my dearest Vlad!

Attached: 8B2BCEF3-CEB2-4532-8288-B12698C8EC16.jpg (1323x496, 84.69K)

Russia is a progressive and multicultural society with friends throughout the colored world. UkroReich is a Neo-Nazi White supremacist compromised White ethnostate with only allies in Evropa and Burgerville.
How can leftists side with Ukraine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAH no

he's right though

They can be classified as an asset.

I don’t need a commie “fact checker” to chime in

this quote is fake and I'm not even jewing

Go try to find any proof he said that. It's been posted here and similar imageboards for more than a decade. It's not real.

>bloodthirsty wannabe sandnigger manlets are an asset

The problem with this view is that it’s basically just civic nationalism. Not granting special privileges to minorities isn’t revolutionary it’s the most basic possible idea you could have. Basically, he’s not based for pitching what the west was 50 years ago, he would be based if he did the opposite of the modern west and did a supremacy of the majority

In reality Putin lost control over part of his country decades ago, but will larp as a traditionalist.

The mental gymnastics on this board is totally out of control.
Putin is just a thug that sold out his country to himself first and then, in order to keep this personal power, he has fully embraced the chink menace.
He’s no savior from the globohomo, he just cares about his own power and wealth.

Russia, or Soviet Union has the most muslims out of whole Europe since 1977 and basically is projected to have the most muslims in Europe
>forever.

Attached: file.png (2486x1470, 1020.12K)

>“Anti-whiteness in black areas is okay because they’re assets”
My assumption at this point is that retards who circlejerk [insert power here] are the 90 IQ grug brains that just want to live in the west minus 40 years