/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #913

Prev: ▶Day 23
▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar16

▶Latest
>Russians report some limited progress in Mariupol siege
>Ships in Black Sea visible from Odesa
>Medvedev said the US had stoked "disgusting" Russophobia in an attempt to force Russia to its knees.
>Uzbekistan becomes the first Central Asian country to openly support the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemn "military actions and agression"
>Chinese state media reporting Russian war crimes
>Ukrainian counter-offensive liberates a Kherson region town
>Putin says Russia must undergo a 'self-cleansing of society' to purge 'bastards and traitors' as thousands flee the country
>Kidnapped Melitopol mayor freed in prisoner exchange, 9 captured Russian soldiers exchanged for the mayor
>Russian media accuses Poland of being nazis that drag everyone into WW3
>Russia deploys additional helis to at least one Belarus base
>China Praises Ukraine Resistance, Pledges Economic Support
>Russia destroys Mariupol theatre where civillians took shelter
>Ukraine MFA not backing down, still wants Crimea back
>Poland calls for NATO peace mission to help Ukraine
>Putin says Russia's military operation in Ukraine is a 'success'
>CCP China agrees to provide Russia with some economic and financial support + military transfers

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU
▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/s/strelkovii
▶INTELLIGENCE
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, new reports twice daily)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: file.png (530x597, 403.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yMA9z41e0oA
veteranstoday.com/2021/10/09/barbarism-behind-bars-rape-torture-in-russias-prisons-laid-bare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we gotta stop things now this dang war is making my inflation real bad

Attached: mzktmrwtslh81.jpg (570x767, 33.05K)

putin biolabbed my anus

Attached: file.png (612x579, 320.96K)

Tankie communists on twitter are absolutely insane and more deranged than faggots here who support russia. These people should be shot

3rd for putiniggers head on a pike

Attached: c5s2m7i8ahf61.jpg (1600x1028, 268.14K)

Attached: file.png (462x577, 330.82K)

>What a nigger response, a true nigger attitude
So why don't you try?
>no YOU do something that I should do myself!
Yes, I don't want to live my whole life in a Russian prison. If you want, then try.

labs? huh why are you bringing up lab? what labs? that big announcement we were supposed to make friday? f-fuck you western shill

Attached: 1647103380295.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

Link?

Huilos…

Attached: 1FDE6F23-20A9-4807-A3CD-661BDA5522DC.jpg (828x1165, 691.51K)

It falls this week. Cap this.

sort out my diesel prices bro

Were there any fights today? The amount of footage we get reduces every day. It seems Russian only focuses on capturing Mariupol for now and doesn't even bother attacking anywhere else.

This one made me kek.

Attached: 89742938749.gif (220x273, 60.23K)

Attached: 1647499923194.png (1636x952, 100.15K)

So Syrians will be a non-factor because there's no way 40,000 thousands of them can be transported to Ukraine? It's a really large chunk of the Syrian army.

>Yes, I don't want to live my whole life in a Russian prison
You've been doing it your entire lifetime

kek

Attached: 1647381794270.png (480x485, 278.98K)

We are winning guys

Attached: 1647507771273.jpg (720x1022, 132.25K)

wouldnt be surprised, embarrassing its lasted this long

I'm going to laugh so hard if Azov somehow survives this mess.
They'd be fucking war heroes.

holy shid is that real

Their informational warfare game is really modern. Very NATO-like.

>instagram deleted
>last posted on social media on the 24th
If cunts have bullied my ASMRfu off the internet for being Russian, then so help me God

Attached: maria.png (961x1301, 968.16K)

>You can eventually win against standing army
It's what i say
>but you have no hope of winning this war long term.
It seems so. The war will be over, but Putin will not be able to keep Ukraine for long, which will rise at the first opportunity.
>and now your leader is desperately searching for solution to back down and save face just enough to not be killed afterwards
Absolutely no. He will do anything to win the war now.

Attached: 948120380.jpg (888x499, 79.16K)

Attached: 3tyr7isbdek61.jpg (960x704, 73.29K)

Attached: 1647225336348.jpg (1080x1177, 344.28K)

Our darker skinned friends are sent back to their countries Mexinigger

>You've been doing it your entire lifetime
Then you could try to overthrow Putin, if you are not afraid of prison.

Relevant forever

Attached: 8923478923.jpg (412x382, 22.24K)

Sadly this didn't actually happen.

I would have without a doubt shot him in the face

Simping faggot pussy

Well, well
Pewdiepie is MADMAN, supports Russia. Zero fucks given
youtu.be/yMA9z41e0oA

Attached: 20220227_232734.jpg (1250x720, 127.34K)

>Putin will not be able to keep Ukraine for long, which will rise at the first opportunity.
surely putin knew this before he ordered the invasion unless he has shit for brains

But I wouldn't be surprised if we were reaching the positional phase of the war (or what used to be called trench warfare). That part that will be quite boring in future history books.

Attached: 1646524485907.jpg (1920x1920, 1.19M)

Who? Ukrain, Mariupol or Russia?

Oh i was just talking in general from what i have seen in past weeks. So many hammer and sicle accounts

Sucks that defenders will just starve out

They're already war heroes

Ivan, your nation is comprised of pathetic spineless slaves. Accept this and kill yourself for good.

no shit?

Incredible how normie reacted to the pig fat Azov thing. Even very pro-ukraine normies were assblasted by it and said it was unacceptable. How did it happen, when did le muslimerino become such a protected class in the mind of normies (and to an extent, ironically, on this board?

Attached: 4p29720299361.jpg (720x564, 69.2K)

Today China, India, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan turned away from Russia.
>What was he thinking?

Attached: 1628405413478.jpg (1024x575, 52.05K)

I'm smol brain what exactly does this mean? Because it sounds like Russia's getting shafted by its few sort-of-allies.

Nothing is gonna overthrow Putin but a bullet to his head. We both know that.

Putin unironically believed that he could have troops in a bunch of capitals within two days. He's completely detached from reality, and the Ukraine invasion is reality biting his ass hard.

Mariupol

more or less
I'll give brits the credit, you did basically call everything out. Honestly i din't believe it untill they did it, since it was just another russian chimpout

>Then you could try to overthrow Putin, if you are not afraid of prison.
Sooo... you endorse Ukraine's surrender and everyone bending to Poo's will every time he trows tantrum, while also making excuses about being his prisoner? You are one massive cuck, you know that?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 659.97K)

you realise you are reading propaganda right?
when they say "limited progress" it means they didn't progress at all, maybe even lost ground. oh and probably a shiton of dead and wounded.

Attached: 1646605931990.png (1048x675, 379.59K)

Russia - 1494, of which: destroyed: 689, damaged: 24, abandoned: 217, captured: 563
1500 soon

Attached: 1647553050329.gif (465x465, 424.99K)

watching China ghost Russia after their invasion turned out to be a disaster has been hilarious so far

shut up nigger

my favorite chaturbate girl is Russian and hasnt went live since the invasion. sadge

Ukraine counterattacked, destroyed a BTG near Voznesensk and took back Posad-Pokrovske

Glorious war heroes, the sort that echo throughout your history. The sort that could easily shape the ukie political landscape.

Attached: 1647322978705.gif (446x251, 2.79M)

For real though, which do you think is the better option:

> Give up some freedoms related to your ability to elect a government and independent media reporting and the arbitrary country borders get drawn somewhat differently. (Plus whatever other stuff that I'm probably forgetting.)

> Fight to protect those freedoms and to oppose a piece of shit dictator, but lots and lots of people will suffer and die.

In particular, do you think that resisting is worth it instead of just letting the tanks roll through the nation without any opposition?
Is the change that Putin would enforce on your country and yourself negative enough that resisting is worth it?

Attached: 1647554215673[1].png (828x846, 658.66K)

Could happen. They withstand this long is a miracle.

the eternal swede strikes again!
he just wants all of europe to burn so he can finally take it over for him self...

I've been warning you about him... you think it was all just memes... soon we will all be hearing
>CARLOUS AUGUSTUS ET IMPERA

hehehe.... do you go the oringal also saved btw

Attached: 1646970484189.png (300x300, 79.86K)

Attached: FOFY042WYAInJBf.jpg (1826x1553, 423.97K)

By the time Mariupol falls, there will be enough dead and injured vatniks that if you laid them all head-to-toe in a straight line, the total distance of all those bodies could stretch from Mariupol to the Russian border.

Cap this.

Sounds like Russia is blaming its allies for something it can and should do itself.

>Normies
Our fucking about the middle east
>Any Forums
based anti-zog.

By not invading even more lives would be saved.

Attached: IMG_20220315_014756.jpg (1024x746, 146.44K)

Normies had a moment of cognitive dissonance because they realized they had been rooting for neo-Nazis. People who got assblasted here are just Russian shills or muslims.

>Shit, maybe i shouldnt have gone full Hollywood, mustache twirling villian!
They can smell when someone is throwing a tantrum while they are dying.

Based french bro

>> Give up some freedoms related to your ability to elect a government and independent media reporting and the arbitrary country borders get drawn somewhat differently. (Plus whatever other stuff that I'm probably forgetting.)
>Is the change that Putin would enforce on your country and yourself negative enough that resisting is worth it?
do you know that even racist Russian nationalists themselves get sent to prison
veteranstoday.com/2021/10/09/barbarism-behind-bars-rape-torture-in-russias-prisons-laid-bare

Thank you for this

It's basically an official report translated into Any Forumsspeak.
It's close enough to the real deal.

>the Ukraine invasion is reality biting his ass hard
Which only makes the whole situation worse. He might press the red button if he gets humiliated enough in Ukraine, and if he does it's definitely WW3.

>Fight to protect those freedoms and to oppose a piece of shit dictator, but lots and lots of people will suffer and die.
This one. Because in the other, lots and lots die too, It's just slower and quieter.

6 more left! We might get there by the end of this thread

Attached: 1647397755938m.jpg (1024x1024, 78.54K)