Why did everything go to shit after 2006

why did everything go to shit after 2006

Attached: fun-facts-trivia-from-2006.jpg (1200x900, 36.86K)

Life went bad after 01, 03 if you're being generous.

The only thing that was good in 2006 was the DS and PS2.

2008 america turned into a welfare state, thanks obama.

Because we live in an economy

Smartphones.

Everything went to shit after world war 1 don't give me the much great recession crap.

iPhone launch: 2007
why, I wonder?

You can pick any year and say everything went to shit after it.

It's around 2006, but more likely 2007-8
However you're right, something happened. Even the music went to shit all the sudden.

Everything went wrong when in the 1860s Jews fought other Jews in a fake civil war. The confederacy under the command of Judah P. Benjamin (pic related) the first ever openly jewish senator lead the south to a humiliating and planned defeat at the hand of jewish bankers in New York. This paved the way for the country to be remade, it wouldn't even be two generations later and the jews had firmly established a central bank in the US, this financing power lead directly to jews funding the womens rights movement. Once that was a done deal the countries fate was sealed. By the 1940s the women would have their husbands fighting for jews in Europe so other jews could steal land from palestinians and form a colony they would later call Israel, by the 1960s the jews controlled every institution in the US, the rot was deep, the infestation complete.

Attached: 1623212315029.png (1343x2818, 2.91M)

2006: March 21 - Microblogging and social networking service website Twitter launched.

Twitter got Obama get elected

You got on social media and now you're constantly fed a never ending stream of negative information/ propaganda

Ytmnd died

>everything after 2006
faggy boyband music, emo culture, and "support our zogbots" was around before then. Do you enjoy those things?

I remember being in the east bay in 2016 I think it was November and Twitter was still like a mass texting platform, not really mature at all.
That Tech Crunch Mike Arrington guy was shitting all over it in front of the confounder ev Williams
Was pretty ironic

Err nov 2006 not 2016 obviously
Years later Arab spring happens and Mike Arrington becomes irrelevant he's probably like a Weinstein type too

it was still smoother transition than 2012 onwards

>muh welfare state, ThANks OBamA!

kek you boomer fags

> life went bad when I had to grow up

> smartphonesbad.exe

Based.

Then don't go on social media, dumbass.

Yes.

You grew up in the worst state your species has ever been in. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but most of the people your age are barely even functioning humans.

Every society and age has had their competent humans and incompetent.

I wouldn't be suprised if in 50 years time, those kids look back and say "Man, people back in the 2000s seemed so competent."

/thread

Given that the GAE is soon to collapse I highly doubt it. I do agree though the generation after you will be much, much worse.

No I don't think they'll be worst off. No generation is better than the other, that's just 'grass is greener' thinking.

They'll just have different problems from the ones we're dealing with, and they'll have cool things that we don't have in our time.

Because we live in a society

iPhones

Somethings are not worth the trade off and most people can't handle the few positives to come out of this current world. (Internet CAN be useful but it was far better back when the average person couldn't really access it) The world was objectively worse than it was prior to WWI and if you think conveniences at the cost of any amount of autonomy is an equal trade off you're too delusional to see clearly.

Attached: FMdVIZdXwA4QL0f.jfif.jpg (1240x1240, 147.07K)

I was born lmao

don't you have cs or math homework to do?

smartphones and normies discovering the internet

It's 5 am here, I'm trying to sleep but when I close my eyes i hear voices whispering