IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED YOU NIGGERS????????

According to a recent Pentagon assessment by the DIA, Russia is expected to brandish threats to use nuclear weapons against the West if stiff Ukrainian resistance continues.

Attached: Screenshot_947.png (614x280, 31.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/business/status/1504564645822148610
news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/3b97cdf125e8e261665aa9fb03d9df050b5ecf82
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>according to a recent Pentagon assessment

Attached: 1647162003117.png (306x306, 112.17K)

Yes, but it never happens anyway.
>Pentagon
>random twitter account

bloomberg nigger

twitter.com/business/status/1504564645822148610

Attached: Screenshot_948.png (624x596, 102.57K)

>expected to brandish threats
Wow...threatening if true

>wahhhhhh noooo let me winnn pweaseee Mr Biden….
>I don’t even know who you are

Pentagon tongues my anus

They said russia will default by yesterday

don't care

>experts say

Attached: 1638797784529.jpg (866x600, 60.89K)

No, Russia has already won the war for all intents and purposes. They have the main part of the Ukrainian army pinned down in the east, they've almost taken Mariupol, they're pressuring Kharkov and they'll eventually encircle and pressure Kiev as well. They warned the west that if they interfere they'll make themselves targets in Ukraine. But if the west dares to impose a no fly zone or something equally as ridiculous, well... we'd have to wait and see how things go, who makes what move, but then we'd probably be like 1 second from midnight. As for chemical or bacteriological weapons? Those are globohomo tools, not what Russia would use. They have little to no merit in a conventional war with your own soldiers present in enemy territory because you'd have to protect your own troops but the opposing forces would basically do the same, nullifying most of the damage. Plus they're unpredictable and indiscriminate. They're likely setting up a false flag to escalate things because they're getting desperate due to how close Ukraine is to capitulation. They don't have to surrender but bereft of meaningful organized resistance and hardware, they can't really fight back either.

putin also has put japan in the nuke list
news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/3b97cdf125e8e261665aa9fb03d9df050b5ecf82

HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE I HEARD THEY SHUT DOWN THE RUSSIAN INTERNET!!!!1

hitler was right about you

>IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED
No. I wanted them to actually nuke the west. Not threaten to post threats on twitter.

OH NOOOO NOT MY HECKIN HEXAGONON

>NEW REPORTS INDICATE PUTIN MAY BE CONSIDERING TO MAYBE THINK ABOUT SAYING THE WORD NUCLEAR

I'm not pro Russia and I'm not a surrender monkey, But at this point why don't they just concede. What can they hope to gain by carrying on.

yes youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY

No, I want some to use nukes, not threaten to use them.

The only thing this would do is improve the quality of the board because eurofags are annoying.

What was it like on Any Forums several years ago when the Pentagon "assessed" that Gaddafi had WMDs? Were people also shilling for the US government intelligence then too?

Attached: weird pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

All I read was
>COPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPE

This place didn't exist in 2003