I mean, he's got a point. Just looking at music alone, the Left has Tchaikovsky, Bernstein, Tupac, Marley, Pink Floyd...

I mean, he's got a point. Just looking at music alone, the Left has Tchaikovsky, Bernstein, Tupac, Marley, Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Eminem, the Clash, Green Day, Rage Against the Machine....the list goes on.

Meanwhile the Right has, what, Toby Keith? Varg? Mr. Bond? Fucking Moonman? Kinda sorta Kanye West sometimes? lol

Attached: 1634432705053.jpg (1024x542, 61.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMoaEPP6-_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Art is for fags

Leftist are is shittier because it is entirely inspired by North Korean communist dystopian art.

I'd like to see what this faggot considers "art"...

the average person in 2000 was considered extremely conservative by today's standards. Are you saying that "art" made in the last 20 years outweighs all art made in the last millennia?

this.
to quote another user from Any Forums: "this nigger doesn't even know about Wagner"

What is Realism, what is Romanticism, what is Futurism.
Go read Evola you'd probably enjoy and benefit form it.

>doesn't realize just how many incredible rock musicians lean right
They just don't make it their entire personality.

the right has real art

Attached: victory_london.jpg (682x1024, 100.72K)

who is that angry little man?

>bald fat aging bugman desperate to hold onto his clout
>notorious for shit taste and being a vulture and saying whatever will get his career ahead
>actually has 2 braincells but chooses to lick the nikes of niggers to be cool
>shits on conservatives for fellow twitter bugs to clap and praise him

sage in all fields

Conan the Barbarian is among the greatest films ever created and it was written and directed by conservatives.

Attached: 35088514_3.jpg (1320x957, 141.86K)

>by today's standards
they were liberal by their time's standards though

Attached: 1617236763502.png (397x568, 169.44K)

I have courage and am dangerous.

Left is safe and female

this coming from the same faggot who praised Peste Noire, Burzum, and Deathspell Omega

Calling Tupac an artist is very charitable.

are those boobs and a bellybutton? oh uh that's degenerate COOMER shit!!!

Thats unfair towards North Korea. Baizuo "art" is far more soul crushing than any brick monument or Kim portrait in Pyongyang could ever be.

Is he ever going to respond????
youtube.com/watch?v=HMoaEPP6-_A

>Tupac, Marley, Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Eminem, the Clash, Green Day, Rage Against the Machine....the list goes on.
The list sucks.

Attached: w_1200.jpg (1200x1800, 295.82K)

he must have not seen the new Simon of Trent painting

>This nigger doesn't even know about Wagner
unfathomably based and Ring-pilled

Attached: 1646541459234.jpg (1539x1200, 329.95K)

Conservatives produce and sell food, liberals steal and mooch food.
I prefer having food over having art.
Also, any art conservatives make will be called "not real art" by art kikes because it's not about overthrowing the other kikes that the conservative does not envy or care about, and REAL art is some shitscribble a nigger did high on acid in the apartment of some guy he murdered for being white.

My final point is that I myself can produce decent drawings and music and games and do not need others to do it for me, if all communist faggots and their contributions disappeared I would be fine.

All right wing art gets banned

Good stuff comes from counter culture, left was counter culture in america up until the 2000s. Now that they are the mainstream their "art" is terrible. Coincidentally the "right" who was pretty boring is now completely dominating memes. I think "conservatives", and I use that word widely, are capable of producing good shit but media is so dominated by pozzed leftists that it's almost impossible to get funding, production, marketing, for let's say a based movie.

The left doesn't make fun art, it makes "educational" art meant to change your mind to the whims of the artist like low class sorcery.

Attached: 1646370193302.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

list reads out like a list of mkultra victim CIA assets.

Being transgressive is not the same thing as being liberal, especially because liberals are not transgressive to the current order. I can't call your boss and get you fired for believing in high taxes and homos.

Funny how you left out the date of this tweet, I wonder when it's from

Attached: BR2442-FR-620BP20X24-1000x1000.jpg (1000x886, 192.31K)

We have pantera...

Mumble rap

>the right has real art
this fren gets it
maintaining the "art" that is civilization
not having fun putting things up their butt

Rail, energy, steel, finance, autos, medicine, space.
Without all that, how would your father ever send his ever embarrassing "gentle" son to art school to get butt fucked and die of AIDS? You remember the kids who went into art and drama? jfc

Attached: The_Men_Who_Built_America_3840x2160-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 469.19K)

Memes. We're the best artists.

Sorry sweaty, but i'm not buying your direction brain nonsense. Those who subscribe to enlightenment principles will always be called either liberal or conservative depending on who it is calling them that. They, however, stand steadfast in their beliefs regardless of the current order, because their beliefs are derived from ready truths.

the right has anime and books like the lord of the rings, darcula and sherlock holmes, the left has collapsed

>the right can’t art
Propaganda
FTFY

Attached: 2D0BF488-240D-4ECA-8B4D-9D6B407868FC.gif (220x177, 56.58K)

Why is the modern left trying to emulate fundamentalist soccer moms from the 90's by pearl clutching at everything?

We're not conservatives nigger. You're in the wrong place.

The endpoint of Western "philosophy" as recognized today is jerking off Nietsche, arguing over what Nietsche meant by any given thing, pretending Nietsche "solved" thought when he was a vague and romantic sensationalist to end romance, and generally just self-hating nihilistic bullshit.
So maybe the Athenians were right. About Socrates and about cutting off the hands of thieves, not about fucking children.

And Megadeth

Too bad (((they))) didn’t accept him.

Attached: A6FD9113-CC5E-4FDA-BA16-9695E5FB0905.jpg (898x653, 94.27K)

>current
which is irrelevant, socrates was sentenced to death because he didn't believe that there were magic niggas on olympus, which is a ridiculous idea at this point in time

The right has Public Image Ltd, Kid Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kanye West, Slayer, Ted Nugent, Darius Rucker, etc.

This.

Leftist music and movies are getting worse and worse and everyone knows it. For actual "art", it was always shit.

Naming Tchaikovsky, Bernstein, Eminem and Green Day in one sentence disregards this entire post automatically as unfathomly gay and fagpilled. Also sage, no bump for fag nigger OP

>the right can’t art
They can and do, because they are not interested in making subversive art like the left does.

>the right has no art

Attached: nao.png (1080x1545, 1.56M)

no not really, people who want to preserve the status quo are conservatives, people who want to reform dated systems are liberal, that's all there is to it
funny because the age of consent only became an issue after feminists gained influence, who are liberal reformers, the people you supposedly dislike but subscribe to their ideas at this point anyways

The person who made this was leftist. Right wingers can only buy things not create.

Salvadore Dali

>tfw bullied his nigger gf on 2012 Any Forums and he responded every time
feels good man

Also, as far as conservative American art goes, does he not know about you Faulkner's, McCarthy's etc?

>Meanwhile the Right has, what
Nothing because the Jews control what the media/art is in the west.

Anything outside their narrative isn't allowed. Your argument is invalid. Kill yourself. PVP me in elden ring bitch.

No conservatives just build the prosper societies that make these faggots creativity possible.

so by that definition everyone on Any Forums is a liberal because they would prefer to see the destruction of the world order and forge a new path forward?

Attached: file.png (431x130, 3.38K)

I wonder if he's ever posted a pepe or wojak.

Maybe that's why society is crumbling. Artists can't do much besides create art.

Thr right has based Moz.

>The person who made this was leftist. Right wingers can only buy things not create.
Source? Is it your ass?
>Inb4 "by the time period standards"

>insert Pantheon here
"But NOOOO look at my rainbow painting!!"

nah because all of Any Forums wants to go back to the "good old times", the most conservative status quo shit imaginable

It's willful ignorance to stick to a narrative. Very common in america.

we have bach bitch

And whats wrong with that? Progression against status quo has caused the west to collapse.

Tchaikovsky, a Russian patriot and monarchist. How leftist of him.

lmfao
couldn't be further from the truth. showing your ignorance levels.

Attached: burton.png (1738x574, 317.56K)

>Art is for fags
fpbp

so recognizing that the way things are are worse than the way things used to be is conservative? If i say to you that your car is rusted and it would be better if it weren't rusted, would you accuse me of being conservative because i want to go back to the "status quo" of a rust free car?

In other words, Conservatives are wise

Attached: Athena_1500-56a6e0963df78cf77290a7d2.jpg (1328x996, 139.89K)

and bankers

My favorite Austrian painter disagrees

Also responsible for the most soul sucking garbage ever created

Attached: A5F4CFB5-9D72-485B-8038-0D4801CB986F.jpg (500x311, 35.09K)