How have you prepared in the past two years?

What supplies?l have you bought?
What have you done with your financial savings? etc

Attached: 9937D184-D861-4FED-8BA5-B875E694B956.jpg (619x709, 131.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIHOQKXF4_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=MIHOQKXF4_4

Certified 4 BGC.

Attached: who loves ya baby8.jpg (398x590, 53.63K)

>What have you done with your financial savings

i lost about 70% of my trading account gambling on options. i wouldve been much better off if i just used that money for hookers or just put it all into SPY and QQQ like a normal "investor"

I have 3 shotguns and like 3000 shotgun shells (#8, #4 buck, 00 buck, slugs) but have never shot a shotgun nor hunted lmao

Bought me a bit of Bitcoin.
I hope the shit hits after BTC's ATH, so like 2025 would be golden.

kek same but actually 100%

let me guess. under 7 dte spy options?

You need to practice lad, you need to experience extracting shells that get stuck, some shells don’t work so good in certain shotguns, etc.

I've had two years of food stocked since covid started so I'm just keeping that topped up. Got lots of gold and silver in different denominations as well as diversified my cash holdings from CAD into USD/Euros/Pounds and some other foreign currency. Just waiting until the weather is nice to start making a bunker and some fortified positions on my property

I would have sex with her after proof of uterus with ultrasound.

I know. Shot rifles in the army and continue to do so now, always shot pistols and do both well, but I am #nodad and #raisedbywomen sadly and have never killed an animal. Want to get into hunting something, maybe turkey, but it's inaccessible from my point of view. Hard to find ranges that allow buckshot as well.

re-curve hunting bow
survival pack

learned not to be attached to it. The pine tree has edible inner bark, a stag is some of the freshest red meat and can be stored as pemmican, with some maps and foraging guides, I'll be working for mothernatures printing machine

Attached: rmak3qGZSg-8.png (300x250, 33.86K)

There should be partridge in any chunk of woods, you can fucking trip over the dumb fuckers here

Are you really allowed to just get lost and shoot a turkey and take it home?

Hoarding food, money, gold/silver, arms, ammo, meds. But I'm hoping to just die in the initial blast cause this country blows and so does my life.
Btw, the bottom of my left foot keeps buzzing. It buzzes for about 2 seconds, then a 2 second pause, then repeat. Over and over. What are the political implications of my left foot buzzing? Just started 2 days ago.

You know you can get black powder rifles without having a PAL right? Just saying

not just allowed
we're supposed to

Attached: Mongolian-Eagle-Hunters-S.png (503x380, 363.91K)

None of Any Forums's business...... This thread glows.

nigga i ain't tellin you shiiiiiiiiiiit

Prepare for what faggot? Oh the world ending in 2 more weeks?

If you're on someone's private property you need to ask permission first to shoot on their land and depending on where you live certain things may or may not be "in season", you would need to check your local laws on hunting.

bought farmland with water rights. got job to learn to build own house. ended up owning business building houses. still no house

Wasted tons away on crypto while drunk.
Grumpy Cat coin was such a certain bet...
Turns out people in the future will not be trading in Grumpy Cat Coin. Who would have thought.

BOOBA

yes from urinating in pig styes while hunting for smelly hot springs.

The poetic eloquence of the auncient black powders- insofar as blasting others with shit, speaks to me of a divine humour

If memory serves however, its probably easier carrying hot coals around in buffalo dung than spending all the effort on a little sizzle.

the bow is so much lighter than the iron barrel as well, perfect for existing high up in the septuagints many days from asphault

Either your over 30 or you're sitting to much in a non ergonomic way