Butchered

>butchered
Anything strange about this picture to you?

Attached: butchered.png (1284x1365, 1.81M)

Where's the blood?

This

yes, I always carry babies INSIDE the animal carrier not outside.

Wow! Putin shot them? Amazing, usually those bitch ass dictators never shoot anyone themselves. They just give the orders. I would support a dictator if he or she actually would tour the front lines and risk everything with his or her men or women.

Attached: 6sd4g.jpg (1012x803, 196.23K)

I remember someone made photos of them from the side and you can clearly see that they staging it

the picture is very obviously staged.... what happened in that scenario?
>russian come
>shoot everyone
>go away
>ukraine soldier just happen to be around
>come to peoples rescue
like that bullshit don't make any sense anymore it's pure propaganda for shock value

Looks like your average friday night in some shithole northern city. Why?

Neve trust atrocity propaganda.

Attached: 1581021034989.png (1024x739, 455.84K)

They look like living people resting, staying themselves for a crafted propaganda photo. Plus the zero blood, zero destroyed, missing limbs etc. Very low-budget improvised propaganda work.

Real victims of shelling have torn, missing limbs, body parts torn to pieces, rivers of blood on the concrete etc.

Furthermore, military personnel present, so the opposing force would be firing towards the military personnel as a general part of warfare .

Putin himself?

The media tried editing the photos so the blood would be white blood, but forgot who (((they))) hate this week and published the pics anyway.

if they'd been killed by an explosive concussion and their bodies were intact wouldn't the arms and legs be outstretched from the traumatic brain injury?

No blood, no evidence of an explosion, their clothing and belongings are pristine. Almost like a "journalist" found the family and told them to lie down real quick while he took a picture.

Putin is like Rambo.

And this is why I question the rabid obsession with Ukraine that appeared out of nowhere. Very peculiar

Is the pet ok? :(

2. The suitcases are next to them, one is standing up. Strange for apparent shelling death
3. Shoe on far right is in the air
4. No destruction in vicinity

Are they not even trying?

>no bullet holes, especially not on the baggage, which would be covering the center of mass
>no blood
>the pet carrier and the trolley are just standing there, because when you get shot with a high caliber weapon the first thing you do is to carefully put down your baggage.

guy on rights foot resting on the cat cage? looks unnatural.

>yeah guys kevin has a portable picnic table he can bring

The propaganda techniques are better-known nowadays, and the jews manufacturing the propaganda are quite frankly embarrassingly shit at their job. probably has something to do with how at least half of them are diversity hires instead of hired based on merit nowadays.

nerve gas

All 3 laying in same pose - All 3 NO Blood.

>explosion
>no blood

Attached: ukraine isis.png (633x1601, 1.88M)

I agree--it's a difficult position to hold. His shoe doesn't have the grip for that miracle angle

Yeah. It's a staged photo. The times would never show a corpse on the front page.

this is so fake and gay

No blood, no visible wounds. Luggage is unharmed.

The guy on the top right is casually holding his foot in the air

Reminds me of that time the US firebombed Dresden incinerating tens of thousands of women and children....

OR that one time that the US twice dropped atomic bombs on women and children during WW2....

Lol.

The hypocrisy is rank.

These dumb niggers arent worthy to discuss war. When the end comes these lying garbage niggers will be forced to choke on their papers before the axe drops.

ISIS is fighting in Ukraine?

Putin personally bonked them on the head with a rubber mallet

They needed a better image to really activate the normies

Attached: fake war 7.jpg (1438x795, 205.05K)

Thats the one i was talking about