Does the "White Race" really exist?

or is it just autism?

Attached: 1647491121115.jpg (1803x799, 319.13K)

Yes
Your picrel is bullshit

its judaism
no castillan brat you arent "white"

Based.
Finally you are Red pilled
Race don't exist its a social construct invented by Nazis and slave owners
A frisian farmer, a nigger and an eskimo are all the same!

whites are ugly

Attached: yutaka-takenouchi-91573e5f-3826-400b-b87b-2795687c60f-resize-750.jpg (566x783, 63.95K)

the differences you perceive between humans are extrapolated x100 because of your brain
if you look long enough all the animals in your picture are unique

Attached: 1646953251477.jpg (511x576, 39.57K)

Yet anyone with a hint of shit in their skin tone is considered black. The standard applies both ways. White isn't a race just like black isn't a race. We are all of different ethnicities but some are more productive than others.

White is a mutt term, European is the term you're searching for to talk generally about the continent's population. Then French, Spaniard, Swede, Anglo etc...

white race not really, but there are ethnic and cultural groups.

Weird how no one ever tries to push the idea that the "black race" or "Asian race" or any other race doesn't exist, only whites.

It exists as a target for Bolshevik persecution. Also why do the people who act based on race the least get punished for their race the most?

Attached: 1631302187514.jpg (500x300, 25.84K)

just tell the folks with all the ancient DNA to fucking publish so we can learn the truth

why do blacks believe that? are the jews forcing them to believe bullshit?

Then why does every nonwhite countries beauty standards revolve around looking more white?
Every asian country, spic country, ME country, all the celebrities are the whitest looking people

>The white race doesn't exist
>but it's bad and you should be ashamed to be white
>but you aren't white because no one is white
>we are all different because we are all immigrants from Africa
>but all those immigrants who deserve your home more than you are their own race that needs to be acknowledged and respected
>except don't point out that the people saying that are all jews
>because they are just fellow white people and you are being antisemitic

Attached: white racism flow chart.png (1776x700, 195.27K)

That's not true. For example in Kazakhstan, Mongols are the prime example of beauty there. They yearn to be more asian-like than white-like(kazakhs aren't exactly mongols).

Lol, you will never be white.

>kikes invent the white race to make goyim fight among themselves
yes

Blacks don't have anything to offer except the fact that they are black.

If they were whites, they would be failures. If they're blacks, they are "being oppressed".

its autism

a swede is different from a german who is different from a brit who is different than a frenchman

lumping everyone together is just brainless globalist dogma

Pretty much.

Attached: 1642639688542.jpg (1663x1452, 452.73K)

>Now that I have invented this unifying identity and pitted all the disparate peoples of Europe against my insufferable self who opposes it and all those who I say fall under it, this will surely encourage the goyim to fight each other instead of fight together, since they now occupy the same ship under threat!
How does it go again? You are the dumbest blackest gorilla nigger I have ever seen?

Attached: mmmmm retard loads.jpg (622x622, 49K)

if white """race""" didn't exist why a norwegian would fight for an amerimutt?

Were all human, all shapes sizes and colors. Skin does declare value, just be a good person. Being white doesn’t make life easier or more openly accepted. Being white doesn’t automatically make you racist.

There’s no clear definition of “white “ people, I’m Hispanic and in the governments eyes I’m white.

>race
>family

Attached: Biological_classification_L_Pengo_vflip.svg.png (225x577, 59.16K)

Really it doesn’t matter, because eastern and southern euros are shitskins too, what matters is the north Atlantid phenotype, the most beautiful phenotype in the world, all others should be crushed and genocide

Haha what?
Take a few english classes and then try to rephrase that one for me kek.

Attached: opinions.jpg (604x604, 130.7K)