Thoughts on Geopolitical analyst Ryan Dawson

This guy seems to call out ZOG every chance he gets yet he is never mentioned here? Is this a CIA agent?

Attached: F0240D8C-6C14-41DC-B420-01B2C84D4AA8.png (225x290, 20.08K)

>This guy seems to call out ZOG every chance he gets yet he is never mentioned here? Is this a CIA agent?
>Most censored man on the internet
>Is he a glowie?!
are you retarded?

Autistic but good

He's an anti-semite, plain and simple, do better bud.

Attached: Cliff_Watts_-_29.jpg (2500x2002, 1.76M)

how fucking new are you? lurk for at least 2 years before posting faggot

He can be a bit too much of an atheist edgelord but he's good and hates ZOG.

how's that a bad thing?

Yes, these are some of his good traits, what is your point? He is not wrong.

Is that a yes or no? He used to do a podcast with a high ranking FBI agent and was his Intern or some shit.

He echoes a lot of things you read on here. Naturally that makes pol assume he's a fed

He isn't an anti-semite he only criticizes jews when they are doing something illegal, murderous, corrupt, exploitative, or genocidal. He doesn't criticize them just for being jewish.

HAHAHAH what? Source needed faggot

He's one boring ass presenter. I'm sure he's right about a lot of things, but I cannot stand more than a minute of his drab, monotone cadence.

WTF "disable comments" on his Bitchutes???

That’s why there’s James Corbett lol lmao

Directly from his website user:

Formerly Host of Geopolitics with Ryan Dawson on www.boilingfrogspost.com with FBI Whistle blower Sibel Edmonds

hes pretty intelligent but he's completely wrong about russia, adam green schooled him and he was too fucking chickenshit to show up for the debate. coward.

He obviously doesn’t want to hear from you dumbass niggers lol lmao

Bitchute comment sections are all spam

His work on 9/11 and Epstein is the best that's out there.

>Most censored man on the internet

Attached: wrong.jpg (500x530, 42.54K)

theres nobody around like ryan dawson. i appreciate him. people like him emerged in the iraq war/anti neocon/anti christkike/occupy wallstreet era of the 2000s but 99% of them went head first into identity politics and never returned.

We used to talk about him all the time.

based af Russia. much love from America, ruskiebro!

kek that is antisemitic to these people. I hate that word, it implies that Semitic people are blindly hated. I don't have anything against Arabs, it is confined to J*ws.

He exposes holocaust nonsense

Attached: Holocaust.jpg (951x725, 160.51K)

I like Ryan, my only complaint about him is he is so boring. He's clearly extremely intelligent and knows what he's talking about but the way he presents it makes me want to fall asleep. Other than that, Dawson is based af. He's legit.

>he only criticizes jews when they are doing something illegal, murderous, corrupt, exploitative, or genocidal.
Like kikeanon said, he's an antisemite.

Yeah they even sneakily managed to steal the entire identity of "Semite".

He is cool.
Lives in Japan.
Married to a jap roastie.
Unafraid to tell the truth.
He is kept out of the limelight but not very strongly opposed because he is the type of patient autistic fuck that substantiates everything they say with official documents. So you will never see the blue checkmarks tweeting up a storm about him. They don't want him to gain notoriety. Otherwise many of their gayops starting with 9/11 would be exposed with mainstream sources and official documents alone.

Why is he wrong about Russia?
Does anyone find it suspicious that he is able to maintain a family living in Japan when I have never seen him earn more than $50 when he goes live on killstream or odyssey?

I believe he's an English teacher

>when he goes live on killstream
The fuck are you talking about.

You are probably not going to find someone who has more knowledge about relevant geopolitical topics than Ry Dawson. Been listening to him off and on for many years now.

>he only criticizes jews when they are doing something illegal, murderous, corrupt, exploitative, or genocidal.
which is a 24/7/365 job, so you can see why he would be viewed as an """""antisemite"""""