Will you vote for him when he runs for president?

Will you vote for him when he runs for president?

Attached: giphy.gif (479x480, 1.09M)

who?

No. I will not be voting for the self proclaimed "father of the vaccine"

who?

no wall, no vote. he can go fuck himself

Nah, I'm a cuck for the Tuck

Not voting again until it's worth the time. 2020 election was stolen and nobody gave a shit. Why participate in obvious lies?

Attached: 0EA46F27-39AB-4181-AC43-02AD10678C98.jpg (652x330, 68.5K)

yeah, cuz it would be funny if he won

I'm voting blue so this country collapses. Thread related

The funniest part of that commercial is the fact they were going through a divorce at the time, but still took the time to make a quick buck from it. He really is the ultimate showman. He always finds a way to spin any situation, no matter how negative, into a show about himself.

I'm still pissed he didn't do anything about corruption until he realized he was going to lose the election. But I'll vote for him. He's pro-business, willing to negotiate treaties that don't fuck us, and looks outside DC for talent. We need that, life was comfy with him.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (726x847, 166.11K)

yep

If any man can restore some common sense into this mass Democrats created by cheating, it is Trump.

Attached: 567456745786785678.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

Easy hands down vote again.Even though things do not go as planned, world was woken up and revealed a lot of the evil players.

Would LOVE a round 2 of Trump

100% Voting for Trump Again!

Attached: Scott-Baio.jpg (630x354, 21.15K)

I don't vote and every year I double check to make sure no one else has falsely registered me to vote. I refuse to participate in the broken system of majority tyranny they call "democracy."

I can't see him being allowed to be in the white house again even if you think migitard blah blah
The dems are breaking their back with the Jan 6th committee thing to pull out all the stops so the orange man can't have his orange face on the ballet
If that fails, and they can't find a way to "fortify" the election with good confidence I wouldn't be surprised if it's reported he suddenly has a heart attack or dies of upsilon covid or w/e the new strain is in 2024 (obviously not up to date with his booster)

I could try, but they'll just change my vote to whatever it's "supposed" to be. At least 2020 showed everyone how much their vote really counts for.

If good men don't participate in politics, evil men will. Aristotle or some shit

nah, i'm good.

>we will have to vote harder next election guys
Kek

Attached: 1647043370346.jpg (910x1024, 86.46K)

Never

Even if good men so participate in politics, evil men will just rig everything against them. I would prefer to abstain from the entire process in protest.

there is no point voting anymore

Maybe, I dunno, rather see DeSantis run and Trump sit this one out.

Depends on how good the pro-Trump memes are in 2024

no

Probably, but only because he'll be on the same ballot as local races and ballot initiatives. I live in Montana, which has all of a sudden become a place where Democrats are an endangered species at the state level. I hope to keep it that way. We've been busy passing election reforms that will prevent Democrats from cheating in their typical ways like they did in 2018 when they stole the Senate race for Democrat Jon Tester. He lost, but they suddenly "found" thousands of ballots from Missoula after stopping the counting for a few hours over the night and it was just enough to give him the win. Or governor at the time was a Democrat and did nothing. Everyone knows it was stolen, and so when 2020 happened Montanans recognized that 2018 was just a dry run for what they pulled in 2020.