Does anyone get the feeling that 90% of modern office jobs is just daycare for adults?

Does anyone get the feeling that 90% of modern office jobs is just daycare for adults?
Like, they exist just to give people something to do all day - the output or impact of their work is largely immaterial
Is it just a result of incentivizing managers to grow their headcount?

Attached: 6D565736-BC30-4E95-B938-C14B9E8F2FBD.png (426x576, 309.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah they pretty much are. I think they predicted that jobs wouldn't be 8 hours a day by now but they just pad them out with pure bullshit like paper pushing and nonsense like that.

Where can I find this middle class make work job Satan?

Market inefficiency. Now that remote work has been normalized, companies that utilize this improvement will have a competitive advantage while those that don't will fall behind.

No I think you're the first to notice this but keep digging OP and let us know if you find anything out

How do you even get an office job Im a neet

Checked. Your local government offices or any profession with >50% women

This. 95% of office jobs can be completed in less than 3-4 hours and it can all be done from home at this point. I have a genuine disgust for office workers unless they're in something that requires slight brain use like finance or accounting.

Attached: ring_ring.jpg (533x800, 157.96K)

Yes. Although my job is a commissioned job as a glorified salesman (i.e a financial advisor/life insurance agent). But for the most part yes

>legs
>ready to run
>she's in heels
There is nothing worse than female office workers. They're just as bad as nurses in my opinion, possibly even worse because they don't need any type of degree or certification.

Irony is that you have to be qualified and smart, but not smart enough to realize the stupidity of all of it.

Lel I fix computers and it's been pretty enlightening. I had one guy who delayed his shit by a month only to phone up and say 'he has to get some work done immediately' despite spending a fucking month with no computer.

Reminds me of the clueless from the Gervais principle. A long read but worth it:
ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/

This is a really good take, OP. Megacorps enjoy power, control and influence over profit. I feel like many companies don't make that much money. Some of them lose money. They definitely exist for other reasons. Keeping humans from being productive in their own lives is a plus for them.

>Does anyone get the feeling that 90% of modern office jobs is just daycare for adults?
They absolutely are. Most people are so stupid they're literally dangerous to leave unattended. They HAVE to be micromanaged, because they aren't really "people", they just look like humans and can kind of emulate some of the same functions.

More and more white collar careers definitely fall under the "bullshit job" category these days.

Depending on the person, a task that should only take an hour to complete can be stretched out over an entire day (or longer) without consequence.

Expediency, competence and creative problem solving skills aren't valued as much as they used to be. Nowadays, offices rate (i.e.: evaluate) employees based on their eagerness to toe the company line and ability to navigate office politics in such a way that they are *perceived* as creating more value for the employer than what is true.

Our company not only realized that they don't need to pay for real estate and half the people aren't even needed at all.

checked and yes

Attached: 1643256801317.gif (500x557, 3.98M)

This.

5-6 highly specialized, trained, and experienced people can do the job of 30 typical office employees, working from home.

Absolutely, even at a high level

>tfw you run a billion dollar business for the sole purpose of wasting wagie lifetimes and destroying the souls of high functioning autists

>slight brain use
>finance or accounting
kek

>but not smart enough to realize the stupidity of all of it
you don't have to care to be smart

>daycare for adults
That's literally the exact phrase i use to describe most "work".
One of the ways you can spot these kinds of people by how they aren't concerned about what they're supposed to be doing, but instead are only interested in blindly following processes, even when the process is clearly wrong. They then end up surprised when it turns out all wrong but hey we followed the process, right?

get engineering degree
work for government/contractor
enjoy getting paid 40 hours a week while you work for 5

SATAN AND CHRIST ARE HERE LADS