What do you think of black people

what do you think of black people

100% honest takes only

Attached: ac9.jpg (695x859, 60.65K)

>OP is a nigger

I like King Von's music.

evolutionary throwbacks

if someone isn't a complete piece of shit I genuinely don't care where their ancestors happened to have come from

niggers are not even human

Even if I was high and drunk from PBR it still counts as getting laid. Skin color doesn’t change that

i dont hate them but i dont want to be around them either

there is a talented 10th that are mostly human.

they should go back to africa and stop asking for handouts

Never meet one but they are ugly

a few are decent humans, some good music
juice isn't worth the squeeze ulimately though

>nth

Black to Africa, so I don't have to be around them and I can stop paying for them.

To be completely honest, I don't care for the blacks.

Attached: responses5.jpg (400x258, 18.62K)

They are inherently violent subhumans. That is my honest take.

I think they make a mockery of where ever they be.

Their people accepted me like one of their own because we both have been wronged by Anglos. I think they're subhuman animals but the ones that work hard are decent. Funny banter if you can take it and dish it back at them. 6/10 would come visit if we could go back to segregation but only for a visit.

Honestly don't care. Met some fairly nice black people and a couple of shitty ones. Unsurprisingly that's much the same for all the other races I've come across.

9/10 of them are absolutely worthless human beings. 4/10 are extremely low iq and violent. 1/10 tries to escape nigger culture and is a decent human.

I really despise all roody-poos. Some old blacks that despise younger generations of nigs can be alright but you still can't relax around any of them.

I like black people, I hate niggers

If you're not committing crimes or being a nuisance, then I don't mind them

You trying to tell me there are no niggers in Argentina? Nigga you are a nigger.

Exploited

I hate em

to be 100% honest with you, niggers do in fact tongue my anus

(((YOU))) get it /user/

>Exploited
yeah by jews, and each other

No pre-contact black society ever had genuine civilization. Niggers never created a written language, or devised a calendar, or created codes of law, or systems of measurement or mathematics, or forged steel, or built a multi-story structure, or built a sea-worthy vessel, or constructed sewers, or used the plow for farming, or even discovered something as simple as the fucking wheel. Also before contact, niggers never domesticated animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced any kind of mechanical device whatsoever.

Whites on the other hand unlocked the secrets of DNA and the physics of relativity, launched satellite into space, created automation to replace manual labor, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, and submarines, invented radio, telephones, television, computers, medicine, light bulbs, photography, the internet, and countless other technological miracles resulting from White intelligence. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit the planet by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the very highest mountains, descend to the very deepest oceans depths, reach both the north and south poles, and exceed the sound barrier with rocket propulsion.

The vast, vast majority of niggers can't even fucking feed themselves. Blacks have always been extremely primitive. They still are, and they always will be. They should be thanking God that White society taught negroids anything at all, without Whites they'd still be shoving bones through their noses, practicing witchcraft, eating each other, and spreading the worst diseases known to man, at BEST.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

I like the women. I don't like nor trust the retarded men. occasionally I meet some cool ones but its extremely rare to find one that are not obsessed with vivtimhood

>When "we're all equal!", but one particular group is consistently exploited with total ease by every other group that comes across them.

Attached: 1645065418337.jpg (600x474, 53.31K)

You just know that monkey bitch was wearing a thing with her ape ass hanging out. Then gets pissed when other monkeys call her out for it.

parasites in every sense of the word.
they contribute nothing of value to society.
the planet would be better without them.

Attached: 1645832320337.jpg (1280x720, 71.61K)

lmao that fuckin reply

>black
>people

Every time i try to stop being racist. I see some niggers doing nigger shit and I'm racist again all of a sudden.

Attached: 1628105996425.jpg (1080x1349, 1002.9K)

FFS Chang. Anglos dont hate Asians. Niggers do.

People tell you that it's an abhorrent immoral crime to make niggers live among themselves, at the same time they tell you niggers are good for us.

Did he deserve it?

Attached: kingvon.jpg (828x861, 70.2K)

based

Another 500 years of good solid evolution is needed

Attached: vintage-nigger-toes-brazil-nuts_1_4e1076872c00774eedc74a51faf16771.jpg (270x480, 18.16K)

i dont think hes a chang i think hes a pajeet

Sad history, beaten and oppressed for a long time, and now they have a victim mentality and ruin American cities and live in ghettos full of crime, drugs, and robbery. Black people make the U.S a worse country, it's a tragedy. Black immigrants from Africa are completely different and show us what is possible.

Yet they fall for it. Hook line and sinker. What does that say about their intelligence? They cant even speak a fluent language FFS.

kek

Attached: People.png (282x282, 15.58K)

no clue who tf that is but hes a nigger so fuck him. they want racial consciousness for their own people and they want the rest of us to shut that part of our brain off.

More than chimps ,
less than people !
A viscous and only partially educable ,sub species !

LAST THREAD GOT KO'D BUT I PROMISE ILL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER TAKING A SHIT

Probably should have changed your flag nigger.

>100% honest takes only
Some are okay. Americans are the worst honestly due to systemic racism issues in the US. Actual, legit, Africans are pretty decent assuming they aren't literal tribesman in the middle of nowhere.

Best dude I ever knew was a 70+ yo Nigerian PhD that would absolutely wreck me doing field work on one of the research labs at the time. I was a decently fit teen at the time. Dude had just seen some shit and worked every waking hour for most of his life just to survive before going to school so I couldn't complete.

Second best dude I've encountered is a Rwandan guy that just works 150% non-stop and if you ask him why hell tell you because he doesn't want to ever go back kek.

Yeah, because the niggers are masterminding that.

Attached: wunerr.jpg (908x1024, 158.83K)

Some of them are alright but overall they do more harm than good and we should go our separate ways.

>beaten and oppressed for a long time
Not a single nigger was ever beaten and oppressed except for by other niggers.
This is such a basic ass bitch talking point gtfo.

I pity the decent ones that get bad reps just by the association of skin color with feral hood rat cousins that are subhuman. And they can't even denounce the bad actors among them because that's like betraying the tribe.

Read this monkeys. If you are even capable of it.

Sub-sahara needs a restart.

ive met some nice black people, some.
its never going to get better until we have some difficult conversations about democrats encouraging blacks to come from broken homes.

LACED UP
A
C
E
D

U
P