Uhh Bros they goin poland next??

twitter.com/LtTimMcMillan/status/1504116261776773121

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022-03-02_at_3.42.35_PM.jpg (800x450, 43.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

activegroup.com.ua/2022/03/16/survey-says-86-6-of-russians-support-the-armed-invasion-of-russia-in-other-european-countries/
web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html
deviantart.com/flick-the-thief
kemono.party/patreon/user/205687
youtube.com/watch?v=EKRkAEjjhpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are they going to manage that

>poland next
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Because western propaganda MSM lied. There are no manpower issues, no logistics issues. Russia is being made great again.

>Ill open another front, thats a good trick

weak bait

I will flay russian conscripts alive live streaming it to their families .

Thats for you grandpa.

Attached: Hans_Thoma_-_Der_Krieg_(1907,_Städel) (1).jpg (1200x1369, 556.91K)

Please do, these vids of Russian tanks being oblitersated by ATGMs are fantastic. I can't get enough of this shit.

Two more weeks!

DO IT

Attached: 1647177054552.png (496x468, 185.78K)

It's just some basic propaganda. Generally to be more credible you want to "show it" and not "tell it". So they want to say Ukraine is going good but find a way that can convey that in a more implicated way. If they are confident about taking Poland next then Ukraine must be a done deal they are very confident in etc. Obviously it's really unhinged and retarded but I think it builds fairly well on their internal narrative and it's mostly meant to keep those at home feeling confident that Russia stronk.

DO IT

Attached: 1647292129977.jpg (1125x1123, 126.43K)

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Attached: 1647509268207~2.png (496x461, 183.67K)

Do it.

DO IT!

Attached: 1647181232492.gif (465x465, 424.99K)

Attached: QONVIyz.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

>attacks poland
>loses 200 Km of territory blitzkrieg style by polish troops with more meth than blood
>calls for a cease fire before the day is over
oh i can't wait

Do it or no balls Putin

It's time.

Attached: do it.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

I wanna see polish tanks parading through Moscow with winged hussar regalia flying proud

is there a version with sound?

Poland is the boogeyman for Russia, since they conquered them a few hundred years ago and they've never psychologically recovered. This is just the state media finding a new witch to burn, because they don't dare blame the leader for the malady and malaise overtaking the Russian people.

>calls for a cease fire before the day is over
>polacks ignore it and pillage moscow the next day
its going to be 1610 again but without the leaving the city part

Attached: 1638853994259.png (385x284, 122.74K)

Good post

I can't fucking wait

based

It will be Article VII my fellow diphsits, but I like your enthusiasm.

Attached: РИИИИИИИИ.gif (357x321, 405.45K)

activegroup.com.ua/2022/03/16/survey-says-86-6-of-russians-support-the-armed-invasion-of-russia-in-other-european-countries/
>75.5% of Russians approve the idea of a military invasion in the next country and believe that it should be Poland.

Vatnik prolefeed. Russian media is and has always been 100% focused on maintaining the facade of strength to the serfs. If they scare some western civvies then that's just a bonus, though at this point they're more of a clown than a monster.

>75.5% of Russians we asked at gunpoint approve

Article 7 is just some beurocratic stuff about the UN it has no bearing on what happens if russia attacks poland

Attached: rattle.jpg (604x352, 48.89K)

Do it faggot

Is Mongolia next?

>.ua
Nice try hohol, NATO won't save your ass

If you watch shit like this on TV ( ), you would be wondering why Russia hasn't conquered Poland already.

>mfw it’s real
How the fuck is this real
There’s no way Putin can be this retarded, there would be no Russia anymore if they try

With what?

>0:41
at least they got the drop body bags part right

Once they invade, American media will start asking if it's a good idea to start a nuclear war for poland and cuck down.

I refuse to believe this is real.

Bring it kacap

Poland shall regain it's rightful place as the leading power in Eastern Europe and bring freedom to the opressed people there.

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0317_112015.png (719x370, 101.77K)

>named after Joseph Stalin
Not gonna lie I'm dying to learn what twisted logic they have employed to arrive at this conclusion.

We're reaching levels of cope previously thought to be impossible

Attached: 1636695488462.jpg (480x480, 167.24K)

Eventually? Mongolia isn't getting involved in this situation, but the Russian elite very clearly believe they need to "correct" the world and bring "civilization".

Yes, because I am an idiot. It's CHAPTER 7.

poland didn't exist until 20th century tho

russia didn't exist until 1991 tho

A Polish united state existed for far longer than a united Russia

True, my friend. Trust Z.

Pathetic cope

How are they so fucking stupid. The vatniggers are going full retard, full on fucking baghdad bob wewuzkangz North korea tier demented in a fucking year.

The only thing keeping Russia from being conquered is nuclear weapons. If they didn't have nukes then their yapping faggotry would have NATO rolling in by now.

won't this give poland a very convinent Excuse to actually give Ukraine fighters? If russia is going to talk shit like this

>Please, your Monkyness, this is insanity. This will start a nuclear war we can't win, you can't ju-
>OOOO EEEEE AAAAA
>y..yes sir, we're dropping VDV into Berlin

Attached: ebinbananas.png (520x1800, 1.8M)

i already promised that i'll get romanov crown as a ofering to virgin mary

>Bandera massacred up to 100,000 Poles in Volhynia
>According to Russia, Poland is a Banderite state
The absolute delusional vatnik retardation, ladies and gentlemen

baza. ja zamerszam zalesić hektar pola ukrzyżowanymi kacapami

>Western Ukraine
>part of the Russian Empire
Did they ever look at a map of Europe in 1914?

>75.5% of Russians we asked at gunpoint approve
no, they are that brainwashed

>vatnik retardation,
eh, don't think too much about it.
Russians have been doubling down on their weird spin off of written history because it's really popular with the core voter base of putin's party.

In the early 2000s, in the time where poland-russia international relations weren't as bad as they are now Russians in a gesture of good will made a court case about the Katyn massacre. Went to the highest court of Russia, and russian court basically concluded that in legal terms polish POWs and political prisoners were ruthlessly murdered and recognized Stalin and Beria as guilty war criminals.
And it pissed of a shitload of people, some groups even going as far as denouncing this "trial" as nazi/western propaganda.

They know it's bullshit but russian voters gobbles it up like nothing else

We'll be in Moscow in 2 weeks and Putin will be hung publicly in Red Square by May, let's fuckin go NATObros

STOP THE COUNT

>implying Putin is in Moscow

He's not being hung in Red Square because he happens to be in Moscow, he's being hung in Red Square to send a message.

Fuck tanks, I want to see Polish cavalry parading through Moscow

Attached: Inscenizacja historyczna Bitwa po Łomiankami 1939 - 2014 (fot. Artur Osiak).jpg (960x649, 131.58K)

Yes please. Please enter Poland, Russkies.

Attached: 9DB42F26-9199-44F6-9E88-2A2656B1BA7A.jpg (529x580, 26.05K)

>80 years of repressed russki hatred
Just imagine the amount of skullfuckery poland would unleash of so much as one russian toe gets over the border.

>implying warcrime laws apply to subhuman russian trash

this sounds like the most reasonable explanation, there is no way they would have the balls to attack another country, especially a NATO one, when they're struggling so much against Ukraine.

>fourth week he cannot defeat the army of Ukraine
>next

>1920 Soviet invasion of Poland not mentioned
This doesn't exist in mind of the rooski. Never happened. Don't talk about it. Russia din' du nuffin.

>POLAND BAD THEY GRABBED CZECH CLAY IN 1938
A tiny 15x50km strip of clay that Czechoslovakia grabbed from Poland during the 1920 Soviet invasion.
Remember these fun facts and always point them out to the vatnik revisionism regurgitators. It makes them really mad.

It would be pretty kino

Attached: 5f707cf566020_o_full.jpg (1500x1000, 321.08K)

It would be Azov-tier fight at every street corner except even civilians would crucify every caught Russian.

Good.

Attached: IMG_5752.jpg (500x500, 32.66K)

What are we gonna do with a bunch of undeveloped land inhabited by useless drunken peasants? We already have eastern Poland.

This time the civilians will be the one doing the war crimes

pierdol się. Lubelszczyzna i Mazowsze są pełne pracowitych ludzi zapierdalających po to żebyś sobie mógł wybrzydzać w supermarkecie

if nukes won't start flying i'm game. i'd also work as an executor for AK killing each and every ruskie shill like pic related

Attached: braun.jpg (663x364, 25.15K)

Dismember Any Forums and give it to the Polish

Wouldn't this be nuclear fucking war, what kind of fun would that be to watch, the vatniks would vaporize before we could get to watch poles flaying them

>flaying them
that's amature shit. i'd go full 30k night lords and make their deaths long and painfull

Attached: curze_by_d1sarmon1a-d6obnne (1).jpg (625x980, 305.81K)

All I want is for Poland to wipe Kaliningrad off the map and to push the vatniks out of Ukraine. Is that too much to ask?

Cope harder Vatnik, Poland has always existed longer than Russia. The musocvites are just Barbarians from the stepes that pillaged to much to move. Poland is the rightful ruler of Eastern Europe. Poska been around before the Turks even colonised Turkey. The muscovites on the other hand are just a brief existence

>The only thing keeping Russia from being conquered is nuclear weapons
Americans could have done it in the nineties really but we thought Russia would be run by fun alcoholics like Yeltsin instead of a creepy pedophile internet troll that's the less-fat Beria

Based.

Will they relax gun laws here pretty please? It’s nearly impossible to join the territorial defense forces due to the amount of recruits now, and I really, really want to blow some Russian skulls if they ever come here.

Attached: F7F6EBB3-093B-45C1-A435-ED958A70AFC5.png (160x160, 26.88K)

>i'd also work as an executor for AK killing each and every ruskie shill like pic related
Be the change you want to see

>"Idea" guy starts new project before finishing the previous one

so is putin just chris chan with money and power?

Is Putin on fucking drugs?

do it, lmao

Just get a loicense bro, it shouldn’t be a requirement but we have the laws we have so just do the dance and buy yourself an AK/AR and learn to shoot.
And wait for a slot, there will be slots in Territorial Defence eventually, have patience and in the meantime work on your gun loicense

Godspeed brother

No, he's just Russian. They can't be fixed.

Maybe he's so delusional he'll just exterminate his entire military force in his psychosis state trying to acquire these lands.

Better, he'll set up a nuclear detonation in St Petersburg or some other cities and blamed it on NATO so that he can usher another Great Patriotic War.

Attached: 1605772076841.jpg (692x960, 206.67K)

Would be a shame, its the proper capitol of Russia, he should nuke Moskva.

>that thread about all those government planes leaving Moscow
uh

Based

Uh oh

>PИИИИИИИИ.gif
many keks :D

>Implying all VDV haven't all been killed or captured by now.

>Red Alert music
>Puppet animation
What the fuck is this?

Ok that would be beyond retarded. But it would be interesting to see because I guarantee NATO and other EU countries would refuse to help

That would mean effective NATO dissolution but I, for one, am happy to slaughter Russkies just with Baltics and Romania bros

Attached: 2853FEA4-81C8-443B-B817-E42118E4872D.png (680x680, 243.81K)

based

Attached: 1641927055125.jpg (742x767, 76.18K)

>your mind on social media
You would be far better off doing insurgency tier shit as a civie in poland and never running into Russians. That said I don't think Poland is as retarded qs the ukraine to hand out rocket systems to civies lose

Poland?
C'mon putin.
Be a man.
Try a land invasion of the USA.

Attached: 1517956677-bornto.png (272x204, 74.47K)

and since west can't allow to disolve nato right now, they would at least give us fuck ton more equipment than to ukrainians, especially this little cutie

Attached: LLWaTrg_Wiesel_1.jpg (1632x1224, 359.76K)

Putin couldn’t be that fucking insane already, at least Hitler managed to keep himself somewhat intact until the enemy actually entered his country

Poland is not going to do reddit-militias. They have an actual military with good leadership unlike the corrupt ukrainian govt.

>Poland
>Note retarded
They are Europe's Florida Man.

DO IT VATNIK
MAKE MY DAY

Attached: 3634634.png (156x141, 44.17K)

oook oook

Attached: Putin the Terrible.jpg (1024x805, 188.02K)

No one's saving your sister's hymen either.

Attached: 1647467811900.png (1543x362, 121.47K)

>reddit-militias.
>an actual military with good leadership
Why not do both?

Maybe ur right. It would do the world a favor. Just post them in areas that can afford to be hit by cruise missiles, then Russia can waste the systems on them

because those won't be reddit militas, those will be more similar to khornate warbands.

Attached: blood_for_the_blood_god_by_skullsgunsandfire-d6d77k6 (1).jpg (1024x1670, 348.07K)

Attached: 1646939977459.jpg (720x500, 250.28K)

vatnigger mad

Attached: smutna maupa putin.png (267x296, 119.96K)

>more impotent screeching
yikes

Attached: 1644294271316.png (435x448, 119.44K)

someone said “dead Russians”?

Attached: image 3.png (400x400, 166.26K)

>They have an actual military
>with good leadership
not really

polish armed forces are fund embezzlement corps

t. pole

WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR COME ON KILL ME IM HERE DO IT COME ON KILL ME

Attached: 1644791315769.jpg (600x350, 74.25K)

może teraz MON ogarnie dupę i się weźmie za dozbrajanie naszych

Attached: żołnierze.jpg (2048x1740, 411.86K)

Ukrainian territorial defense forces that alone make Russian convoys bleed every day were based entirely on the Polish model. We just need more AA and anti missile systems and we will be good.

>lubi my little pony
może beret noszę zielony ale w duchu jestem z BPD

What's wrong with that?

Attached: 10f8e4d8230b726a2b6fc3faac6446e155f9d241_0.jpg (800x800, 55.02K)

nothing, just wanted to show that vatnigger that if he ever set foot on polish soil, that it would be the only recognisable bodypart left

In other Polish related news, the deserter that a few months ago during the height of the Polish-Belarusian border crisis escaped to Belarus and became infamous for appearing on Belarusian television and saying that the Poles are commiting "genocide" on their border was found dead today in his apartment in Belarus. His name was Emil Czeczko.

Attached: 1617609684455.jpg (1240x516, 34.68K)

he was probably too inconvinient for luka (probably drained their meger budget too much)

I actually think he was mental, when giving interviews he seemed like a schizo

TWO MORE VDV DROPS

he also beat his mother

t.

Attached: 1647520531493.png (910x4096, 2.84M)

The death throws of a dying empire, sure it was an empire of aids and shit, but it was an empire

>t.

Attached: maupa watnik.png (800x1408, 872.89K)

>tfw the polls are going to get all the fun

Attached: 1625703876894.png (750x746, 283.95K)

>we did it, reddit!

Will the Poles mow down any cowardly reddit rambos that try to flee like rats after taking Polish military equipment?

Attached: B915B693-0398-4BD8-B973-7D562DF923F3.jpg (630x1024, 106.1K)

come on, you can join us, it would be fair after we helped you during: 1776, civil war, ww1 and ww2

>This Facebook Boomer tier dogshit

Kermitanon was right.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 20.51.03.png (2820x468, 355.61K)

>spindokto
somehow this faggot can travel 100s of kilometers out of heavy fighting areas in a span of hours. gets your noggin jogging

Lot of -skis and -wiczs on our memorials here. Poles are bros.

No wonder they don't get a lot of defectors

Attached: Capture.jpg (740x1530, 412.11K)

Kościuszko was fighting for your freedom. too bad niggers vandalised it during the riots, and Any Forumstards shit all over poland

>>This Facebook Boomer tier dogshit
>posts Facebook Boomer tier dogshit
lamoing @ this board kek

>NOOOOOOO DON'T INSULT REDDIT DOWN VOOOOT DOWN VOOOOOOOOT

I’m aware. Niggers and Any Forumscels belong in the same mass grave.

Attached: the attack on my airspace has left me scarred and deformed, the article will be activated.jpg (1919x816, 233.84K)

I don’t think there was enough enthusiasm for that in the poll.

More Russian bodies to fertilize our soil.

Attached: FB_IMG_1647267128597.jpg (720x732, 37.19K)

Cope vatnigger

Attached: president tut.gif (480x480, 1.88M)

russia taking L’s left and right frfr

The funny thing is I bet the poles wouldn’t even have to press the button. They could probably just Chad it and go it alone.

How about a Blood Angel successor chapter Death Company where instead of screaming about Horus it’s Putin?

that too, but i'd probably go full night lords and probably hang vatniggers with their own inrestance or sever the lower spinal column, sever the tendons in hands and let them crawl back to vatniggeria

Attached: NLHH.jpg (664x1000, 141.04K)

possible, but it's gonna come not from russia. china is gonna make a play for outer manchuria. mongolia is just in the way.

>But it would be interesting to see because I guarantee NATO and other EU countries would refuse to help
you are a retard mate

Am i missing something? Are poles supposed to be scary?

Compared to Russians yes

Russian propaganda said the war would be a cake walk. They’ve been humiliated.

no, Poles aren't scary at all. You should immediately launch a special military operation into Poland, they'll welcome you and turn their weapons against their NATO oppressors :)

Press S to spit on his grave.
S
S
S

chec em
i hope he's burning in hell next to bierut

It's meant to express that they'd happily die in nuclear fire if it meant the end of vatniks.

Russian shills getting desperate with all these demoralizing posts without any proofs. All legit sources I’ve seen claimed that most of these guys are behind the front lines not even seeing action but dubious new accounts on reddit claim that apparently they’re being fed into meat grinder. I’m really curious who’s behind these posts

nah, we are just too fed up with constant shitting on us from both west and east and we'd gladly let of some steam

I still don't understand, are the poles actually better in combat the the US or what? The only one i'd be worried about is fighting the US in general. What do the poles have that make the US pale in comparison?

extreme, burning rage against the Rus. KGB ghouls like Putin were inhumanly cruel to the Poles. Katyn isn't even the worst thing that they did to the Poles.

It's not about the US it's about Russia trying another "operation". On one side there would conscripts half demoralized by the recent shitshow in Ukraine, on the other side there would be Poles who were born and bred with hatred of Russia.

The lust for revenge.

It’s not about that. It’s about Easter Europeans waiting for 80years just to have this one fight and take revenge on Russia. The hatred for Russian imperialism there is borderline suicidal. Almost every family was fucked this or that way by Soviets and it’s all very personal. Morale and hatred-wise it’s on the level of Azov but instead of a battalion there are 38million people like that.

Yeah you've got the edgy anger shit down but what do the poles have militarily? There's a difference between historical shitposting and actually having the training and materiel to fight against a russian invasion.

Attached: 1645400762880.png (220x263, 30.3K)

whenever you mention something about vatniks to a pole they go full khorne berserker and want to destroy every last vatnik on this planet

What does Ukraine have militarily?

The Poles have NATO training and logistics combined with all the toys the Ukes are getting, and more. Also, Poland uses a different rail system than Russia so even if Putin busts out the secret legion of T-14's, they will at most get 30km into Poland

>tfw mialem pradziadka z niemckiej strony ktorego ruskie ujebali w gulagu na syberii, pare innych czlonkow rodziny ktorzy przetrwali gulagi, a od polskiej strony przodkow ktorzy byli prawie zabici za jebane pol litra wodki gdyby oficer nie interweniowal i nie najebal ruskiemu szeregowcowi
Bedzie grubo ludzie, pomsta za przodkow bedzie slodka

Attached: 1527969320771.jpg (602x481, 43.85K)

They "used" to have a crap ton of surface to air missile sites + stockpiles and airfields stocked with fighter jets and helicopters. I can't say much about their armor because they've been just capturing russian armor but have yet to organize significant armored counter attacks due to russia's air superiority.

Yeah, and the Afghani National Army also had NATO training too and look what happened to them.

Yup, it could always be better but will do against Russians

>Russian propaganda said the war would be a cake walk.
??? they never said anything like that. it was always about idiots (hell, even american media) thinking they would get to kiev in 2 days

...and the Ukrainians had NATO training, but the will to fight. Poland is the same, but with a significantly larger arsenal.

Poland on its own is worth nothing, they have the ability to drag the rest of Europe and the USA into a war which is the fun part.

web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html
stop lying, Ivan. This is directly from the Kremlin through your state media.

I honestly don't want to be drafted into a new world war just because the poles have a hate boner for Russians.

pussy

>82 minutes until destruction of Ukrainian army
>24 hours until you capture warsaw
Yeah go fuck yourself vatnigger

As a former Any Forums lurker I knew Any Forums had fallen when I saw fags there siding with belarus over poland because muh globohomo. We were once fellow travelers now we are enemies. The left has it wrong the real threat from the right is some bizarre ecofascist trad orthodox larp nazbol eurasianism and whatever "christian identity" (not talking about regular christfags) militant faggots they can find in the United States and not the liberals and mainstream conservatives and neocon shills they've been calling nazis

Attached: 20E493CC-5D32-4C0E-8C7C-06E04DB6B3AC.jpg (310x430, 39.89K)

Come on, Any Forums was always anti polish because muh hitler

>Poland
>existing
A state so illegitimate it makes Israel fucking blush.

Attached: 1617717772569.jpg (560x418, 26.23K)

>world war
how would that even work
who would side with russia? maybe belarus? wouldn't be much of a world war
only way chinks would enter the conflict would be if they attacked taiwan now, and that just doesn't seem plausiable (not to mention they'd get mulched)

You can't shittalk Israel vania

Attached: putin zogbot.jpg (1200x907, 478.64K)

they used to have genuinely good takes and obscure knowledge. Zimmerman era Any Forums was kino. They never recovered after that ausfag wasted all those muslims. That was the demarcation line where they went completely fucking nuts and I decided to dissociate from them before they get coinintelpro'd for being stupid histronic psychotic retards. The weird parallels between now and the shit that happened in the 70's are striking

Considering how they insisted on doing the ol' switcheroo with the MiGs, just to avoid sending them directly to ukraine, I think they do care about self-preservation and won't escalate on their own.
Which sure doesn't mean they won't fight back with reckless abandon if actually attacked.

Considering that it's going to start out as a land war then shortly into a ICBM nuclear war, it'd be a short lived world war which includes Russia and maybe a few other asian countries, maybe even the middle east like Pakistan and Iran (Which pulls India into the war too).

>bigger, better equipped military than Ukraine
>currently chairing OSCE
>the biggest Eastern European country in NATO
Yes, Warsaw will fall in 24h, just like Kyiv in 2 days. See you in Moscow :^)

cope vatnigger

>Kingdom of Poland

do it you niggers

Attached: LETSA FUCKING GOOOOOO.png (1234x1058, 464.48K)

Eh, they were still fairly anti polish pre Christchurch. Also since you mentioned neocons, is tucker going to get backlash for siding with putin?

Chapter 7 is principles and policies for logistics

It's funny how rehabilitated Poland's international image has become. They make neoliberals, commies, wheraboos and duginists seethe they have some of the biggest tittied women in Europe

I still remember all the perogi and plumber jokes now all the people who aren't the scum of the earth support Poland.

Poland and the Czech Republic are the best countries in Europe and despite the social conservatism any degeneracy you might want is readily available or a train ride away AND you can own guns in the CR. They have better gun laws than some US states

>.t Burger

Russia's about to file chapter 11

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Carlos

Baltic and Poland have a furious anger towards Russia. All of it personal

Attached: 0ACAB44A-9855-47A6-85B5-B9AFC6617AB6.jpg (1234x1058, 184.48K)

Kiev was the capital of the Kievan Rus longer before your snow nigger nation existed.

that's some ludicrous bullshit right there, but the thread is cool and I'm glad it exists

Oh no no no, rusbros.

Attached: vladfloyd.jpg (828x1472, 466.9K)

Croatia is so out of place over there, why not Slovakia or other Baltic states other than Estonia? Why not Finland or even Sweden?

because i didnt make it

>you can own guns in the CR. They have better gun laws than some US states
poland also has better gun laws than some states

Leave romania out of this nigger. We got nothing to fight for.

Those were rhetorical questions

Wciąż 3 kafle na samą książeczkę to trochę za dużo, + przynależnośc do klubu strzeleckiego jest lekko upierdliwa

>the nation-state of an organically sustained nation that plays an important role in history (protecting Europe from current threats, historically Muslims, snowniggers and Communists)
yes

Since you mentioned snowniggers, seems that varg went full mokey dickgobbler mode

The Polish have been waiting for the better part of a century for another opportunity to kill Russians.

>3k
nigger you should get your math checked. i got my loicense for half that.
>klub strzelecki
since i have all three categories of firearms i get my 8 yearly starts done in two competition events

But do you have to be a marksman level shot? My brother always drills me to nail a target from 50m with a pistol.

He has always been one last straw away from full retard, but i think he even outdid himself

To fuck up Russia is to fuck up Serbia's greatest lover.

Speaking of Serbs, they revealed themselves as spineless faggots

Attached: serb russia fags.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

many of his fans are incels who bitch about degeneracy but only support him out of some weird celebrity worshiping hibristophilia (even if they claim he dindu nuffin)

It'll be interesting when his kids grow up. He acts like a backbiting teenage girl towards all of his peers and could only settle down with a autistic woman as dysfunctional as him and is clearly a low empathy schizotypal at best

Talented artist, sick man

Attached: 1622669914056.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

>What do the poles have that make the US pale in comparison?
The power of friendship aka NATO, it's literally in the pic you dumb nigger

Attached: 1623897491363.jpg (879x578, 38.85K)

> Yeah, and the Afghani National Army also had NATO training too and look what happened to them
If you’re too retarded to grasp how the two cases are different, then I suggest you kys immediately

Attached: 7D5E99C5-2269-4200-9914-BD0B8965D02D.jpg (222x293, 22.48K)

>Talented artist, sick man
That's unfortunately often how it goes, all that autism can't be contained to just the creative drive and will over time ruin everything else in their life.

you can literally miss every shot and still qualify as having done those 8 starts

its really sad and embarrassing the current state of Any Forums

cool. as soon as i hand over my engineerign thesis i'm applying for permit

might as well apply yourself to a club already since you have to sit on your ass for three months before being allowed to attempt to pass the pz$$ tests

nah, still have to finish 3rd year, and then do my engineering thesis

I genuinly hope article 5 happens so I can laugh at you retards when you start shitting absolute bricks at your impending nuclear annilation.

that goes for you too vania.

>acceptance

No no no no no, we arent scary at all!
Please come visit us.

PS: Take your tanks and VDV with you.

Attached: 1315742299148.jpg (726x792, 257.65K)

Any Forums looks like a battleground of bots now. I stopped lurking there a couple days into the war

i honestly stopped going there around 2018-19, only checking out when there was a sticky like Rittenhouse's trial or the first day of the invasion

LETS FUCKING GOOOOO!

Attached: 1616238752803.gif (480x320, 2.98M)

get a load of this vatnigger
deviantart.com/flick-the-thief

>gif
My fucking sides

Il hide somewhere with the natives up north in nunavut. The radiation will catch up eventually but il be last man standing cope.

what does indonesia have to do with any of this

and then you'll spent the rest of eternity in hell

So long as he produces quality warhammer smut he can rip ukrainian babies out of incubators for all I care.

fyi you can rip his patreon shit form kemono.party

kemono.party/patreon/user/205687

After like 100s of videos of russian obiezans being torn to pieces and smoked, i was finally starting to see human in them...
But no, they have to keep proving they are fucking apes.

you're too charitable user. they're not apes, they're pigs lead for slaughter

>Afghani National Army also had NATO training too and look what happened to them.
yes, some slacker goatherders with zero leadership looking for a handout who just want to fuck livestock, drink tea and chew khat all day and not fight some lame civil war against people (and in land) they really couldnt give less of a fuck about
vs
a well funded and trained european military with 600+ years of military tradition, insanely strong national pride and unquenched russian bloodlust instilled from birth

poles will shit on their country's politics non stop if you let them and the polish military certainly has issues when it comes to recruitment and procurement but ignoring geography (and discounting allies) i'd much rather invade germany desu, where many NATO countries have allowed themselves to grow fat and lazy under the comfort of nato, poland hasnt been able to because of their economy and geographic position

Poland has an entire branch of arms (Territorial Defense) that is essentially a minuteman militia with standard military equipment trained for defending their home areas and relieving professional troops from non-combat duties

What about the free tanks?

stop larping, Ivan. You know what Ceausescu did

Based

why do people love the wiesel so much?

Attached: wiesel.jpg (800x811, 527.93K)

Z predicted this

it's small and it's perfec guerilla IFV

ICBMs are only the very last of the last options.

World War III has already begun, currently it is in the Spanish phase with the ukrainian-russhit war which will end in a draw and a brief wound licking phase for the assblasted vatniks with covert help from the changs. Then it will escalate to Baltics-Poland war with the (incorporated) Belarus and Russia as the latter is seeking a way to salvage its wounded pride. Morons like they are as they huff their own shit and believe that aside from a handful of western rotary forces in the Baltics particular, they are completely undefended and easy targets. They will start with nuclear blackmail with a tactical bomb on a symbolic target and then bumrush into Poland and Balts trying to "contain" the handful of westerners there. Then they will discover that nope, the locals are not to be ignored, are certainly not unprepared and in fact, despise their guts. Their screams will be heard threw the long nights.

Then it will further grow into a wider eastern euro regional conflict as pretty much most of the former Eastern block organizes expeditionary armies on their own (joined by Ukraine) and begin advancing to once and for all castrate the tatar-mongol rape babies and end Moscows asylum. Minsk will fall and Moscow will be sieged. Westerners and burgers will be screaming and sanctioning for them to halt as they buy into the vatnik propaganda about their Big Bad Bombs, that they cant really use so close to them and are not even themselves sure how many work, and underestimate their will to live. In the end Moscows grip will be broken, Putin monkes system will be overthrown and a truce shall be signed with vatniks now firmly understanding that the borders have been set. Belarus will be free to choose its own destiny after generalissimo Luka hangs from a lamp post and likely join the Poland-Ukraine-Belarus axis keeping a permanent counter balance to the vatniks stupidity.

Attached: 1646391498590.jpg (1105x1031, 573.15K)

Please God, let it happen

Attached: Leopard 2 engaging T55-Q7FUjVHx46c.mp4.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

succinct portrayal

>too bad niggers vandalised it during the riots
They did WHAT
And I was getting mad over statue of moose

cuz it's a qt

Attached: 1455296484224.jpg (720x500, 138.68K)

Such interesting times where Serbs aren't based anymore.

>Then it will escalate to Baltics-Poland war with the (incorporated) Belarus and Russia as the latter is seeking a way to salvage its wounded pride.
Stopped reading there. They cannot even take Ukraine. Licking phase for Russia will last decades and the entire EU, and especially the EE members are arming themselves up their teeth now.

Jesus tanks with gopros was so damn good. Will such levels of kino be atained ever again in our lifetime?

>The Polish Government has signed a Law that Returns Junior Military Basic Training in Core Curriculum to The Polish Education System, the Program which was removed from The Schools in the 1990s will begin again later this year, due to the Severe Escalating Tensions in the Region

That was quick

holy based, what do you learn in that? do 8 year olds get to shoot ak's in elemental school?

Why pollacks are so scratchy for action?? They want to do some revenge?

DO IT.

Attached: 1647519526212.jpg (640x580, 46.89K)

>Will such levels of kino be atained ever again in our lifetime?
Here's how I'd imagine it would go
>tank is captured by enemy
>they watch the gopro footage of tank's occupants blasting their vatnik friends away
>angry vatniks warcrime the captured tank crew

How quick till we're gonna get zetka back

Attached: 1643340597417.jpg (664x745, 86.39K)

Based

Why do Poles and Baltic states want WW3 to happen so badly?

pamiętaj user

Attached: van WP.jpg (720x545, 32.51K)

because they want to kill russians

if you pointed a machinegun at an average poles stomach and told him the shrapnel might hit the russians behind him, he'd tell you to go full auto

podobno wraca dobrowolna

It mean that Poland is willing to drag the world into a nuclear holocaust. Kaczyński has no wife or kids and think's Russians killed his twin brother. He would 100000% escalet the conflic if he could

>and think's Russians killed his twin brother.
I heard ruskies cleaned up the wreck pretty hard, it's suspected it was to hide the evidence of them having a hand in tragedy.

Russia showed weakness with their performance in ukraine. Balts, Fins and Poles smelled blood in the water and wish to go for the kill

shit analysis
politics (and therefore war) are downstream of economics

TO KILL.

Attached: img.png (832x824, 264.16K)

I believe it was anactual accident, likely with involvment of russian tower being retarded and russians wanting to hide the fact that they're incompetence got people killed, but all the TNT on board stuff was stupid

At this rate they'll be in Poland by the time India becomes a super power. It's faggot journos making clickbait articles to scare normies, Putin doesn't even think about Poland rn.

Two more weeks, chuds. Trus the plan.

Same honestly.

Attached: 1497462476233.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

They've been waiting for about a century now to kill Russians again.

Blood for the blood god

Attached: 1525887873693.gif (659x609, 1.21M)

Going full Xavras Wyzryn on the hapless colonels.

why are poles like this

Lithuanians*
I guess its gotta do with hundreds of years of russian oppression and genocide

I live in Lublin close to Ukrainian border. Poland is a fucked country. We are much weaker economy wise than western Europe, policies put on by our government are also shit. We are run by old farts with commie mentality. Sure they hate Russia but they were tainted by occupation time and they have scheming blood in their veins.

All this shit happend because my shit hole country is in between two greater powers. So Germans and Russians fucked us, often together when they had the means. We were able to fuck them as well at times but at the end we are worse off.

Every time we try to do something better with this fucking shithole someone has to start shit up. I'm fucking tired of this bullshit.

Come Vatnik. You want to start shit agian after all this years. I will gladly see you melt, along
with the fucking world if i had too.

Attached: Capture15.jpg (1328x872, 184.71K)

Based

Jesus christ man

Attached: 1623661126324.jpg (910x752, 58.93K)

Baza

>It mean that Poland is willing to drag the world into a nuclear holocaust.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE SHOULD BE ALL AFRAID OF POUTINE
Grow a spine.

Attached: 1637186958256.jpg (1800x1801, 464.46K)

don't worry poland u will into space eventually :ddddd

>What do the poles have that make the US pale in comparison?
Unhinged, suicidal hatred for the fucking vatniks.
t. Pole

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=EKRkAEjjhpE

Translation, please? I don't speak bolan.

The VDV will never die until the last infant of Russia is given a blue beret and put into a catapult.

No my friend, you have to post the real version.

Attached: reddit army.png (1724x1526, 1.95M)

>motorised
bwp swims
benches more than he has IQ
waits 2 h because enemy is 12 o clock and it's io
he does not know what the fear is, generally he does not know jack
>airborne
always flexes
is fucked up
was fed protein supplements as a baby
likes MLP
jokes that regardless he will return to the ground
>boomer conscript