Canaanite/Phoenician Women

Discuss

Attached: 6032706A-C149-4D00-B38A-F6A120B38F69.jpg (750x775, 591.32K)

thats a man

When Moses sent spies into Canaan, they came back terrified. What did they see that spooked them so much?

Pure meds. Creator of civilization.
/thread

I would only like the ones of el

Is it something like Celiacs

nose bridgelets

>Canaanites
>pure meds
Hate to break it to you, but Hebrew is a Canaanite language.

El’s wives are off limits.

What did they see?

Well, that's what I'm asking. Supposedly it was the brutality of the Canaanites that scared them, but I've seen people theorize they saw giants living in that land.

>Brutality
But their women seem so mysterious and delicate.

I would.

Attached: 1518409791570.jpg (700x700, 420.73K)

Are you dumb? Caananites are not Jewish. They (Israelites/Jews) came later into the land of Canaan and took it over, you're a dumb mutt with a dumb mutt education. Not surprising at all.

Is his penis inside?

Nothing because Moses and the whole old testament never happened, jews stole stories and traditions from Babylon, sumerians and other places.

Axewounds.

This

Attached: 1608311831788.jpg (483x475, 23.64K)

Allegedly giants but more than likely the Canaanites had superior numbers so the Israelites spent years out in the wilderness raiding smaller settlements, training, and breeding to get their numbers up. In typical fashion they probably sent people into those lands to subvert in order to soften them up for the kill while they trained in the wilderness too.

The Israelites lived in the land of Canaan before Joseph talked them into coming to Egypt. And Hebrew is allegedly the corrupted form of the Canaanite language much like Yiddish and Ladino are the corrupted forms of German and Spanish.

I would imagine the main characters in the Jew book are an amalgamation of different people that played a role in the Jew's subversions and schemes on their neighbors.

>implying you can tell the difference between modern medshits and the happy merchant meme

Attached: nord-med-ahMED.jpg (1726x646, 293.99K)

>Pure meds
Pure kikes. Modern medshits look like jews, not jews like modern medshits.

Certainly contradicts what the gay jews repeat all the fucking time.

Nothing becuase it's all a LARP.

Hebrew is a LARP language based.

They were called something else, they always were a bunch of arabs/bedouins/niggers/... and eventually infiltrate any civilization.

Attached: 1280px-Anthropoid_sarcophagi,_from_Sidon,_5th_century_BC,_National_Museum_of_Beirut,_Lebanon_-_49569027008.jpg (1280x848, 133.87K)

What is a pure med then? Sardinian? Basque?