Why aren't they creating a no fly zone?

Ukraine will lose this war if NATO doesn't step in and create a no fly zone. Also NATO looks weak as fuck right now, allowing Russia to wage war on NATOs borders not doing anything except sending weapons to them.

>Inb4 it will start a nuclear war
Bullshit, Russia won't launch nukes, because they know they'll get nuked themselves.

Attached: nato.png (722x537, 10.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-t4-AoXSl1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia is already struggling and lost their momentum. There's no point. Russia can fight a maximum of 1 month before it collapses on itself.

You thought they wouldnt invade ukraine to remove nato.
How did that work out for you

What do you mean? I don't get it, germanbro

Do you think a no fly zone happens just by declaring it? If you want one you need to shoot down russia's jets and bomb their airfields. What do you think happens then?

Ukraine isn't even in NATO. Starting WWIII would pass away an ungodly amount of lives and dollars, and for what benefit? Nothing.

That putin called the nato bluff and invaded ua.
Now you want to try and bluff that he wont nuke?
Bigbrain

NATO IS USA the rest is weak as fuck

Yes op i want ww3, let's wait and maybe it will habben

Attached: AF342F0E-B207-434C-B04B-F90DD7A24B42.jpg (891x677, 83K)

because globohomo wants to destroy white ppl. both sides are in on it at the top.

I'm not retarded. I know NATO and russian jets will fight each other. So what? Russia would get curb stomped easily by NATO.

Could it escalate to a nuclear war? Of course, but its a lot more unlikely than most people think. Russia won't launch nukes because they know they're basically signing their own death sentence if they try that.

>Ukraine isn't even in NATO
Its not, but its obviously allied with the west against Russia.

NATO is a defensive alliance and Any Forums is a board of Peace.
Also this. Ukrainians will win!

>get curb stomped easily by NATO.
Thats why the turks shut up so rapidly about how win buttony their bayraktar is, eh

That means Poland, Baltics and Romania territories get used as staging ground to enforce it. Those wouldn’t be thrilled if they got hit by ground to ground missiles.

OP's a fag. Arnold Schwarzenegger is not amused with you or Putin.
youtube.com/watch?v=-t4-AoXSl1A

>no fly zone
>nato shoots down russian aircraft
>nuclear war
smart plan user

>curb stomped easily by NATO
Fren, no western force has fought a near peer rival in a very fucking long time. All they know is bombing sand niggers 2 or 3 tech levels below them and look how well those conflicts went

>but its obviously allied with the west against Russia
That doesn't matter. If the US goes to war with Russia we will vaporize each other and that will be the end of it. Ukraine hasn't given us any benefit at all and now you want us to spend trillions on protecting them? Fuck you.

Now trending narrative: "give migs and long-range SAMs to Ukraine so that they can set up their own no-fly zone."

Poland is up for it anyway

SCREW JEWLENSKY

NOBODY WANTS WW3 FOR A KEKRAINE

Who's to say NATO wants to help Ukraine? Not like the West was really friendly towards them before all this happened.

Attached: 1631564484282.jpg (1024x683, 66.28K)

Russia will take over kyiv in week. Screencap this

Because NATO never wanted anything to do with Ukraine to begin with. It's been trying to join forever and kept getting shown the door.

Fuck (((Ukraine and Russia))).

I see somebody (but not US) are really wants WW3 and nuclear war. Who are they?

Do leaders of NATO nation even fear Russian nukes? I don't think they do. They also thought Putin would never invade Ukraine. Now here we are. And they all seem to be in some woke echo-chamber, all the smack talks and flapping gums about the assassination, and canceling Russia and congratulating themselves for it. I think we are in a precarious juncture where no adults are in the room

Will just be taken off them by Russia same as the rest of the military aid.

who indeed?

Attached: qui.gif (232x198, 1.83M)

Jews every fucking time. They control our media and they push people that can't even find Ukraine on a map into supporting them.

>Who are they?
No sane individual. And that includes all of our various three letter agencies. A nuclear exchange between the US and Russia would end most life on earth.

>nuclear exchange
a full nuclear exchange

This. How are those Nuremberg Trials 2.0 against the psychopaths' who murdered our loved ones and abused us for two fucking years?

Wef

God is vexed with NATO, that is all. look at the moon../. an you know God is pissed.

I see dead people//.

Attached: 1631804801776.jpg (720x676, 29.78K)

>Why aren't they creating a no fly zone?
>Why aren't they starting a war with a nuclear state?
Nukes. Do you really want to die for Zelinsky ?