How strong is polish army?

how strong is polish army?

Attached: 123.jpg (1050x720, 60.25K)

Attached: 81.jpg (720x720, 89.99K)

Attached: 1629569411501.png (471x458, 203.98K)

Theyre strong. They also have a space force. Theyre looking to set up a base on the sun

Polish army?
They are are as strong as their puppet master. And he just spent 20 years getting fucked up by flip flop wearing goat herders

Another thread on this? It's not fucking real you tremendous faggot

Attached: 1647080282725.jpg (615x615, 38.74K)

Nothing happened.

Fake and massively queer. Kill yourself OP for spreading this fake shit.
You're a nigger, a faggot and a failed transexual. You have failed in life, you let everyone down, everyone sniggers about you behind your back, you will die alone with no achievements in your life, you contributions to society and fellow man are non existent, your grave will be shallow, your corpse will be swept away by a mild flood and will be feasted upon by pigs. Those pigs will be killed for bacon that does not get eaten and is wasted. Like you, a waste.

Seems fake. Russia got told that if even a single bullet of theirs comes across the border its war. So I doubt they'd be so reckless.

Fake but I take it anyway. Polish air force could alone destroy everything Russia has invaded with. Everything. Russia is cowardly hiding behind article 5 and counting on that Poland wont btfo them. Russia should man up and openly declare that Poland can join in and will not consider it as Nato intervention. They wont do that as Russia is crybaby bully.

Russia is going to be dealing with Ukraine for next 30 years. Not my problem. Actually it worked out really well for Poland. We are basically becoming hub of Slavic world, something Russia wanted to be but failed at. And now that they're becoming a Muslim country they won't have respect here anymore. Maybe Intermarium will be realised in my lifetime, would be comfy and based. Love my Central Euro bros.

Fake News, fake tweet, real incwl schizophrenia.
And you fuckers still have the balls to cry about "fake CNN news".

Attached: 1626898371078.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

I'm a little concerned of having China's border so close but it is what it is

jej, well the thing with China is that they're corrupt and insectoid freaks but they dont really give a shit about what we do here as long as we buy their cheap, disposable trash. Russia under Chinese control will probably wind up being a good thing for everyone, its what russians seem to want so who am I to judge

All the Americans I have met were like 175cm. Why are Americans such manlets?

Fake and also homosexual

Ukraine is going to wipe out the Russian army in 2 weeks so it won’t really matter.

>Poland
>A hub
>For anything other than car thiefs
Kek

>Base on the sun
We'll fly there at night, you faggot ;)

Fighter jets don't patrol borders randomly retard

What polish army?

you've met like two at most
probably faggots to since they were in sweden

The polish one.