Does Donald Trump still have your support?

Does Donald Trump still have your support?

Attached: trump.jpg (250x250, 17.93K)

His vaccine shilling is irritating, but I do hope he wins again, despite his flaws. DeSantis is not ready to run quite yet.

lead unite follow win everything big outcomes big tent beyond fighting is winning the democrats are weak and blood sniffing republicans are dreaming the people serve their empire. if you want to humiliate them and make a generational change we need a presidential campaign level effort from everyone win midterms now.

>Of course.

Attached: mB_BM7.gif (320x180, 956.86K)

in case he does good things, yes

I am not American so who cares?

your thread is boring, I saged it, I just want to see the get

He's shit the bed on a lot of stuff but i still think he's our best option. My enthusiasm is way gone. I used to be a bigly fan of the guy.

Yes. If the election wasn't stolen, none of this would be happening. But these are the cards we have been dealt.

Y-y-yes Sir!!

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

ya

I mean, you get the israel support not matter what. Might as well have cheap gas too.

Nope. Surprised trump is making a comeback on this board.

>gives the country to a senile mafia puppet
The hero we deserved

Yes.

Voted for that faggot twice. Watched his actions with J6 FF set-up, warp-speed jab program and recommending it to kids, gives HRC a pass and has his DOJ/State protect HRC from Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuits while saying Assange should be locked up (for dumping HRC dirt and getting him elected because of muh secrets needed to be guarded (unless it is Hillary Clinton)).

He's controlled opposition.

DeSantis at least takes action instead of shit-posting. Florida told the libs to get fucked during peak COVID hysteria while Trump properties around the globe said our policy is wear a mask and get the vax.

So no, Former God Emperor Does Not have my support.

>1pbtid

Never had.
While I don't wish death on Trump or Biden, I do hope that the "people" who still support them after all will suffer a SLOW and PAINFUL death.

Attached: 20220131_180631.jpg (720x1054, 127.75K)

>pro-vaxx
>pro-Israel

He can go fuck himself.

Yes.

>trump
>pro Israel
>pro lockdowns
>pro vaccines
>pro Ukraine
I'm not for Trump

But he's le controlled opposition

>Does Donald Trump still have your support?
He never had my support.

Voting won't save White people from the Jew.

This dumb faggot wasted his presidency putting neocons into his cabinet.

>This dumb faggot wasted his presidency putting neocons into his cabinet.
And he didn't even clean out the Democrat bureaucrats from the previous administration.

Of course. He single-handedly defeated globohomo. Remember when Trump exposed Biden’s attempt to steal the election, instead of slinking away on January 20, 2021 like a little faggot bitch? Me either.

>Does Donald Trump still have your support?
depends

how do we know it's the REAL Donald Trump?

those imitator fake ass Donald Trumps be fronting

I took acid a while back and it opened my eyes. Now I only support the one and only Adolf Hitler.
I'll give my life for Hitler. I want to be his top guy.
Check 'em.

>DeSantis at least takes action instead of shit-posting.
he's just as useless, stop promoting this sleaze

government is fake anyway

>government is fake anyway
There are people on Any Forums, right now, who think that they can vote themselves out of this mess.