How has Hooters avoided the feminist movement?

Attached: 33.png (638x813, 841.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6vj1q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need femboys or trannies instead at hooters, i wanna see that bulge.

because it's considered "sexual empowerment".

Attached: 1646326359987.jpg (793x540, 89.73K)

Those girls are all made for and claimed by big Asian pussy

They were forced to hire male servers and uggos.

sex+ve feminism

it hasn't. hooters literally hires anyone nowadays. it's disgusting, there's no more booba

this needs to happen
fuck this easy mode for attractive women
everyone needs to play by the same rules

Hooters is the feminist movement

How has Hooters avoided bankruptcy? Their food is trash. Their claim to fame is waitresses in skimpy clothing.

>could be making double as a stripper for the exact same shit
I don't think hooters employees are even 80 IQ. Straight up retarded

Have you ever been to one? They're all fat.

Based quote.

Yeah I don't know why femboy Hooters hasn't been founded

Black girl is a 10/10

Can someone explain to me why women love to be objectified and also bullied/humiliated so much?

Why go to a place that doesn't show tits for the same price as a strip club?

Is that such a bad thing? I mean look at what we've got now to help us keep our wings down and smiling

Attached: hootersbabe4me.jpg (600x799, 44.37K)

My local bar only hires barmaids with huge boobas. Every single one of those gals is a DD cup or bigger. There's a chubby blonde with H cup hangers, always showing off tons of cleavage. Those girls work for their tips too. Always pressing their tits together when taking orders.

Attached: 1614976458665.jpg (565x543, 21.29K)

Attached: final-fantasy-7-remake-jessie-wink-20200722.jpg (1280x720, 48.7K)

>How has Hooters avoided bankruptcy? Their food is trash. Their claim to fame is waitresses in skimpy clothing.
Which it self is terribly vanilla by modern standards. You can get a caramel macchiato served by a girl wearing a gstring and a butt plug.

Attached: 1647545523259.jpg (1400x1700, 239.32K)

Also:
>Hooters
>4 breasts between all 4 of them

pooters

Attached: IMG_20220101_173639.jpg (1306x1691, 1.23M)

Because you're a dumb zoomer who missed all the shit they used to get

Being a whore is empowering until it isn't, chud.

king of the hill did it already. the men make more in tips
dailymotion.com/video/x6vj1q8

what?
learn english in the gulag chink

Nice digits. Care to let me know where I can get a drink with a girl and a plug in her butt?

I have always wondered about that photo....is it just some hideous couple who had some saucy pictures leaked? Does some mentally ill degenerate really think that thing is hot? Is she mentally challenged and being exploited by some sexual deviant? Either way looking at it makes the back of my jaw feel like vomit.

Women really going to seethe when some qt femboy juiced out of their mind on E makes more than them. Can't even win with a fucking stacked deck.

>Femboy hooters
>Trips of truth
>First Post
> Leaf post
Cursed thread

My guess would be a combination of the 2nd and last thing you said but the scary thing is this thing probably found a boyfriend and he leaked it when they broke up. Someone for everyone out there amirite?

where are the hooters of the girl on the right?

Why was this deleted?

3 1 2 4

They're sex workers. Feminists protect sex workers because women drawing male resources is the whole point.

yeah im sure the ones who SHOULD be hooters waitresses sought greener pastures. no reason to give away booba for ten bucks an hour

20 years ago, I cooked at a shitty small town Hooters. It was a lot of fun. Pay was good, lots of hours, free food and booze, smoke breaks, football on sundays, wwf pay per view once per month, banter with the boys, and plenty of tits & ass. They offered me a manager position when I graduated college. I knew then it was time to leave so I collected my last paycheck and never set foot in there again.
>1/3 of the girls were working their way through college and quit when they got a real job
>1/3 were gold diggers and quit when they landed a rich boyfriend/husband
>the last 1/3 were miserable lifers, stayed until they hit the wall and their tips dried up
>most of the kitchen staff were ex gang bangers
>competent white dudes were given supervisory roles and higher salaries
>managers were 40 year old virgins

Fuck hooters, only establishment that is worth visiting is where I can smoke and argue with alcoholics.

pic related, something like that

Attached: DSC04343.jpg (1600x1066, 217.38K)

Basically IRL Any Forums

I wonder how many handjobs happened in that corner since this one was built