Lindsey Graham keeps calling for the assassination of Putin… Will Putin retaliate with assassinations of his own?

Lindsey Graham keeps calling for the assassination of Putin… Will Putin retaliate with assassinations of his own?

It seems ridiculous to think that putin will just sit there and take it. American politicians seem to forget that everyone bleeds Putin is a serious man and takes assassination threats seriously

There is absolutely no need for America to involve itself in this war except the Ukraine has laundered money for corrupt American politicians and bribed American politicians with kickback high paying bullshit jobs for their children

Attached: E00D250E-2D70-4E31-9973-342AE5B1944A.jpg (2500x1668, 732.44K)

Senator Ladybugs is comped.

I sure hope so.

Attached: 53e.jpg (600x400, 27.92K)

He better watch out for the ricin pin tipped umbrella
Bulgarians will know about that trick.

He even invoked the name of John McCain when defending his call for Putin's assassination lmao you can't make this shit up

he's also not married, which means hes gay, which means he has some disgusting sexual fetish which means, yes, hes comped

>Will Putin retaliate with assassinations of his own?
That would be wonderful

this guy looks like both the pedophile and the child he molester

He needs a polonium milkshake.

These people are a bunch of fucking freaks.

>muh war crimes
>muh take him out
>muh morals
>muh democracy

Its so childish im just sick of this country. If a country in Europe started an immigration program for Americans i would unironically drop EVERYTHING and move there tomorrow

Neocon speak.
Tiresome

novichok

if putin killed graham that would be pretty based

we know his taint munching fetish

Attached: ladybug ladybug.jpg (540x960, 53.87K)

His ladybugs will protect him.

What's wrong with amerishits

Drinking jewjewcum made them insane

>retaliate with assassinations of his own
one can hope

I just don’t see how you can call for the death of a world leader and not expect a hit squad to come for you

These people don’t live in the real world where words matter

>These people don’t live in the real world where words matter
He's a politician user..

And I guess we’ll see if putin is the killer they say he is

He needs accessibility and plausible deniability so I'm going to go with not happening.

Putin isn’t going to do shit because it’s an empty threat. The bigger worry is the escalation that this type of rhetoric brings. Graham is doing this to try and get the American people riled up to fight Russia. Everything our media is doing right now is to convince us to have a war so the administration doesn’t have to answer for the domestic issues it is causing. These people will kill millions for 1% more money.