I am recently thinking about why JK rolling is anti-transgender

I am recently thinking about why JK rolling is anti-transgender,
when I was a child, the only idea after I read 《harry potter》 is that good people will always win, so just be good.

but now I have some more thoughts
because according to her standards of values shown in books, transgenders are some way just Death Eaters and Voldemort

> develope advanced evil magic technology
gender surgery and hormonotherapy

> don't accept your inherent and try to divide the soul with Horcrux
gender identity disorder, destroy the reproductive system (making a horcrux need to murder)

> thinks wizrds are being oppressed and want to declare war to the rest of the whole world
typical globalhomo

> force normal people to accept it and dont want any other voice
leftist

the goal of good people is simply creat a static and harmony world , no need for scary killing magic and advanced magic, just forever peacful life.

As for House-elf, Muggles , her solution is persuade them to accept theirselves. just like rolling support gay because gay dont need to change anything.
but there is a premise that elves willing to serve wizards, and muggles are as clever as them.

she designed a perfect eden that people there have no fundmental conflicts,
the only problem is those who want to break it.

but our world in reality is not eden, it is driven by tech-progress faster and faster till totaly lost control, she could see it collapsing in living years,

Attached: 2057715.jpg (1920x1080, 459.05K)

Rowling, sorry

It's an allegory for christ and the bible. Jesus christ how much time have toy wasted on this

just some personal feelings

Rowling made sure that in her books the reader knows which side is the good side and which side is the evil side.
I mean you can't get anymore evil than calling your villains "death eaters" and having your villain be literally a man who can't feel love.

These books are fine as a fiction fantasy read but they do not reflect our world very well at all.
People on this website honestly beleive in a lot of ideas the death eaters believe in HP. But they don't see themselves as evil.
I've always wondered what was going through Nazi Germanys head when they thought a black on red banner and skulls were a good selling point for your new fascist empire.

>anti-transgender
she's not, she said countless times that she supports them but that there should be boundaries like in gendered sports. Just like she never depicted the goblins as being obvious kikes -- the producers from the movies did.
Fuck you all for trying to suggest that this talentless oldhole is somewhat based. Simps

fuck da troons :)

Attached: 1636177649366-1.jpg (4096x2526, 1.73M)

>Rowling made sure that in her books the reader knows which side is the good side and which side is the evil side.
Absolute BS. A shitton of characters like young malfoy and snape and even the big baddie of them all -- voldemort -- were depicted as a tragic figures, with most even finding redemption. Voldemort for instance was a victim of his surroundings, growing up in a dingy orphanage and being mistreated, etc.
And they called themselves Death Eaters because their goal was to control the power that death has over everyone -- including stopping it from happening.

He's the one
Who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he knows not what it means
Knows not what it means
And I say he's the one - kirk

>I've always wondered what was going through Nazi Germanys head when they thought a black on red banner and skulls were a good selling point for your new fascist empire.
The colors employed werent new and are still a thing today eg albania's flag. and jewgle the totenkopf to read its origins and meaning

Goddammit no one is going to correct my misspelling? I cant even bait any kurt fans, sad world

>kurt fans
no such a thing around here. even our GenXers find him cringe

Yeah, its ok, i gave up on everyone. Just survive

are u genX? if so, how do you life with yourself

I educate myself, get a job that can actually pay rent, and survive. I also talk to faggots about life on the internet. You? Oh thats right i dont care

Oops atted myself, im drunk fuck you

how was teen, young adult life? Lot of drugs, chainsmoking and eating like shit? I swear to god you guys were built to last so that you get to stick around for the pains of life. kurt understood that

I just told you, reread

wanna fight

What the fuck are you talking about? JK Rolling is what is known as a TERF. It's a Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist. She's still a fucking lunatic rabid leftist, she just doesn't think that men can all of a sudden become women. She's basically a super feminist. It has nothing to do with wizards or whatever stupid ass fantasy head canon shit you wrote.

No, but i am part Portuguese unironically. Also fuck off

TL:DR. Fuck off back to redit with this shit.

Attached: back 2 redit 2.gif (435x264, 74.12K)

not enough apparently -- no poortuguese would back away from a challenge

You are not a challenge so what am i backing off from?

this honorary medBVLL is about to fuck you up. Putem up

It's not special, she just hates men and hates the idea that they could cheat their way into getting the privileges women enjoy

Ok boring

mean :(

>A shitton of characters like young malfoy and snape and even the big baddie of them all -- voldemort-- were depicted as a tragic figures

Nope.They were cartoon level vilans.
Any nuances they have is result of JK incompetence. She made huge plot holes and the readers filled them resulting more interesting characters.

Its much simpler: Even tho Voldemort is partially right and wizards are superior to normies and even tho by canon wizards suffered from holocaust and are opressed and have to hide from normies, he is still wrong because every normie can become top wizard and wizards can become pathetic normies. If we don’t speak in retard analogies, the idea is that genetic determinism is false.

Attached: 39D3A4AB-FC90-4EDF-B4D4-1F4E01802D04.jpg (1170x1891, 353.02K)