Be me

>be me
>polak
>go buy food
>walk past my old elementary school
>see two sets of one Polish and one Ukrainian flags each above the entrance

umm why is a public educational institution for young children flying a foreign flag?

Attached: E588ABDA-BE9D-45B2-8A26-D4E4D8FFA29B.jpg (640x480, 27.29K)

Poland knows they're next. Better to support Ukraine's resistance instead of having poutine next door.

They are welcoming their new students.

All institutions in our countries belong to globohomo.

But it’s Poland not Ukraine, flags have meaning.

user if america wanted to they would stick a ukranian flag up all of your assholes and they would make in mandatory to not leave your house without the assflag.

I understand what you meant, I just don’t understand how they can justify such an act, but we both know laws, customs, etc. are irrelevant. They change genders and make common illness pandemic on a whim

Because they have a stronger military than the rest of us and we have to do what they say.
That is until the germans grow some balls and get us out of the sphere of influece of america.

Because Poles are good hearted kind people

Attached: 51321515.jpg (393x385, 85.7K)

I see ukranian flag even in my small village, it`s literally everywhere, NPC are going mad

Attached: 1647529739225.jpg (1125x1402, 285.43K)

probably just trying to show support. what’s wrong with that?

wait why is it our fault that a ukranian flag is flying above a school in poland? explain the logic to me.

All of europe is in your sphere of influence whatever our retarded politicians do is determined by some faggot in the pentagon.

It’s a public institution that is paid by tax payers. In Europe flag represents a political rule, which is why sticking a Ukrainian flag on a school suggests there’s a joint Polish-Ukrainian ownership of the school.

We have Ukrainian flags all over the place here too, it's a symbol of support. Even uber drivers have Ukrainian flags on their cars

Nothing has meaning anymore. Just a day ago the definition of war crime became just engaging in war

We are an empire in everything but name. Only empires have military bases in dozens of supposedly sovereign nations

>Poland
>umm why has this German country a foreign flag

Why is a public institution showing a support for a foreign political/ideological conflict? Did you vote for it? No? Are you at war with Russia? No? Then on what ground is such support displayed? If I support fascism can I just put a swastika on the public institution I govern? It’s a r*ddit tier argument that if some cunts and npcs’ feefees are hurt then everything is allowed.

You're overthinking it mate

Learn history Hans, we lived together both in Scythia and when Sarmatians turned Slavs settled next to their Germanic kin in the 1st century CE.

>stop thinking just do the current thing
You’re either a female or a feminized npc
gtfo back to watching netflix if thinking hurts you

You're just butthurt over anything aren't you kek